Blasts rock 3 churches, 3 hotels in Sri Lanka; multiple fatalities reported

One of the bombers entering a church

One shudders at the sight of backpacks.

The backpack was heavy - had a great weight. ... hmm ... What was inside? Metal too, I guess. And what did he do? Seems to be a classic suicide bombing, which costed him the own life. I guess the hypothese is wrong, that this was really a revenge for the terrible disaster in New Zealand. I guess it needs a much longer time to train people, to be ready to throw the own life away, only because they like to murder peaceful people during a church service, who never had done them something bad. This murderers were in a brainwashed training situation for suicide bombing a long time before. But why?

Last edited:
More news coming in. Apart from the rising death toll, one of the suicide bombers (nine of them!), had studied in the UK, and another one was a woman.

Vehicles packed with explosives being found and detonated. Seems the whole city is a death trap.

It also seems the whole thing was an elaborately planned operation, more being orchestrated as we speak?

All those sons and daughters who ran away to training camps. This is what they were doing.

Those evil ISIS peckerheads are not representative of Muslims as a whole. Fuck you, Pismoe, for insisting on spreading the hate by painting every Muslim with the same broad brush. Every single group of people you could name has its violent assholes. These ISIS jihadi types need to get squashed. But you can rest assured that the vast majority of Muslim agree.
A "vast majority" is not enough.
Well, sorry, but I'm not going to treat every Muslim like an ISIS terrorist. It isn't fair or even sensible.

They're really quite tame. Right up until the day they go berzerk and start killing people.
"They" aren't animals.

In your fat, dumb, and happy safe-space, I'm sure you have no idea what's out there, OldLady.
Oh, and I'm sure you do. Muslims springing up in your garden, are they?

As I wrote yesterday, I think media coverage of the Sri Lankan Easter massacre marked a further descent on a ever slipperier slope. But it's worth noting that we're where we are today because of trends set in motion back when this thing got going. Less than three months after 9/11 - December 1st 2001 - I published the following piece in The Spectator. In the ensuing eighteen years, every fatuous Islamoschmoozing tic of western politicians has expanded beyond parody:

Are you a Western leader of the Judaeo-Christian or Agnostic-Atheist persuasion? Want to issue a public statement on how much you respect and value Islam as a peaceful religion of moderation and tolerance? Take a number, pal. The line's longer than the waiting-list at a Birmingham hospital. The Queen has spoken of her respect for 'the Islamic community', so's the Pope, and Tony Blair. President Bush does it at least a couple of times a day. A week ago, he hosted the White House's first ever Ramadan dinner - not a banquet, that would have been insensitive, and the whole point of the administration's 'Ramadan public relations offensive' is, according to The Washington Post , to 'highlight its sensitivity to Islamic tradition'.

At this difficult time, politicians are sensitive about being thought insensitive, so there's no point being too sensitive about how ostentatiously you advertise your sensitivity. In Canada, the Prime Minister, Jean Chrétien, hasn't made what one could call a coherent statement on the subject, but he has visited a mosque, as he never ceases to remind people. Ask him about border security or troop deployments or post-9/11 economic issues and he says, 'I was proud to visit da mosques because dat to me is da Canadian value.'

Don't Mention the Jihad

You think he's a Kraut?

Richard Grenell is an incompetent racist lout, who supports Nazi movements and racist organisations all over Europe in the name of the USA. As far as I can see the big loser in his perverted game is the USA.

Who?

Is he something to do with the Sri Lankan attacks?

I asked if you were the Kraut.

"Kraut" is as far as I heard a name 'you' are using for Germans. The reason is unknown to me. I guess in your culture to use the word "Kraut" means to speak about a member of a nation (Germany in this case), which is "outlawed" in your eyes, so you combine with this expression the right to kill every German on no special reason just for fun.
----------------------------------------- not looking to kill any 'krauts' you silly 'hun' !! As far as i am aware 'kraut' and 'hun' and probably many others as an insulting identifier for 'germans' comes from ww2 when we 'yanks' kicked yer azzez Zang .

We call you normally "Ami" (Plural "Amis") or use the long version "US-Amerikaner" (US-American, US-Americans).

You did not "kick our asses". In world war 1 you doubled your economy - and world war 2 made you much more rich. You bombed down Germany - men, women, children - after you had destroyed all multi-national empires, such as Austria-Hungaria and the Osman Empire during world war 1. And you erased complete nations - such as for example Bohemia - by displacing millions of people and you gave the whole East of Europe to the mass-murderer Stalin as a present. We find still today more bombs every year in Germany as terrorists are using worldwide. But fortunatelly you did not poison our country with dioxines - as you did later in Vietnam, where even today people are hurted from this dioxines. That's perhaps the best how to descrcibe what's the worst problem of the unbelievable high "moral" of your "civilisation". Today suffer and die in Vietnam people, who were born a long time after your war in Vietnam on reason of this war. You had declared war to the future. And you don't care. Only some very few US-Americans help there on private (=spiritual) reasons.

Should have nuked you out of existence.

One of the bombers entering a church

One shudders at the sight of backpacks.

The backpack was heavy - had a great weight. ... hmm ... What was inside? Metal too, I guess. And what did he do? Seems to be a classic suicide bombing, which costed him the own life. I guess the hypothese is wrong, that this was really a revenge for the terrible disaster in New Zealand. I guess it needs a much longer time to train people, to be ready to throw the own life away, only because they like to murder peaceful people during a church service, who never had done them something bad. This murderers were in a brainwashed training situation for suicide bombing a long time before. But why?

-------------------------- not that it matters to me but the suicide bombing on the Christians Celebration of Easter in 'sri lanka' was simply because it was Easter Zang .

More news coming in. Apart from the rising death toll, one of the suicide bombers (nine of them!), had studied in the UK, and another one was a woman.

Vehicles packed with explosives being found and detonated. Seems the whole city is a death trap.

It also seems the whole thing was an elaborately planned operation, more being orchestrated as we speak?

All those sons and daughters who ran away to training camps. This is what they were doing.
----------------------------------- and they'll be headed back to 'blighty' and 'minnesota' and other WESTERN Lands to meet up with the already embedded 'fifth column' . And one or 2 'somali muslims' newly elected to 'congress' and maybe more want the returning Terror Trainees to be treated with compassion and understanding Mindfull .

----------------------------------- and they'll be headed back to 'blighty' and 'minnesota' and other WESTERN Lands to meet up with the already embedded 'fifth column' . And one or 2 'somali muslims' newly elected to 'congress' and maybe more want the returning Terror Trainees to be treated with compassion and understanding Mindfull .
Florida is preparing to elect one.

------------------------ thank you , and WHO would that be , they deserve what they get / elect i suppose MikeTX ??

------------------------ thank you , and WHO would that be , they deserve what they get / elect i suppose MikeTX ??
I saw it on another forum and I cannot find it again. It stated that another muslim was running in FL with no opposition. The only thing wrong with them deserving it is that eventually we all suffer.

sure , but what can be done ?? Both you and i know who naive 'old women' for example would vote for if they can vote in Florida MikeTX .

This begs the question though, and it's a lot like an old adage about a tree in a forest:

"if a Christian church gets bombed, burned, tampered with or otherwise violated, and it's not a BLACK church, or one at which possibly a gay wedding has just taken place, thereby allowing the "news" to paint white Christian bigots as the primary suspects immediatly and with certainty, will they even consider it newsworthy?"
Its all over the news you fucking cretin.
And tomorrow it’ll not be found. Cretin.
Here it is Wednesday and it's still found on page one........interesting.

A "vast majority" is not enough.
Well, sorry, but I'm not going to treat every Muslim like an ISIS terrorist. It isn't fair or even sensible.

They're really quite tame. Right up until the day they go berzerk and start killing people.
"They" aren't animals.
Oh get back to protesting babies being allowed to breath after birth.

Protest with your vote.

:thup:

The left are such supercilious and moralizing social justice maroons.
Oh shut your trap. Those terrorists are total peckerheads and I wish them nothing but hell itself, but they are still NOT ANIMALS the way Compost was talking about them.
You are correct...they are not animals....animals wouldn't do that kind of slaughter....ever.

I just found it
Muslim Immigrant Running Unopposed for Florida Legislature
Running unopposed in Broward.

I saw it on another forum and I cannot find it again. It stated that another muslim was running in FL with no opposition. The only thing wrong with them deserving it is that eventually we all suffer.

What a horrible, rotten, very bad thing to happen to these people on Easter Sunday morning. Especially those at church eating Jesus.
Oh, my.
Easter should be about green grass and daffodils and a new outfit (maybe even a hat) and the smell of lilies in the sanctuary, "Christ the Lord Is Risen Today" as the final hymn and then coffee and hot cross buns in the community room afterward. Baked ham for dinner, all the kids climbing the walls from too much chocolate Easter bunny in their baskets.

I'm so very sorry this happened. I really am.
Now we know for certain that you are a bigot.

Forum List

Back