Blasts rock 3 churches, 3 hotels in Sri Lanka; multiple fatalities reported

this has been posted many times--do you not think I know this?? refuted it?
the Israelis do NOT directly target civilians as policy

When IDF snipers shoot children who are sitting at their UN sponsored classroom desk that is not even at a window then this "hit" was authorized by the Israeli government; PERIOD
You can excuse this how every you like put where I come from this is cold blooded murder in the their degree,

:)-
please prove they directly target civilians or shut up
unbiased/reputable links--proof
Haaretz Openly Admits Israel is Intentionally Targeting Civilians in Gaza
Wiki
It is known for its left-wing and liberal stances on domestic and foreign issues. As of 2016, the newspaper had a weekday exposure rate of 3.9% in Israel.
The Schocken family were the sole owners of the Haaretz Group until August 2006, when they sold a 25% stake to German publisher M. DuMont Schauberg.[14] The deal was negotiated with the help of the former Israeli ambassador to Germany, Avi Primor.[15] This deal was seen as controversial in Israel as DuMont Schauberg's father, Kurt Neven DuMont, was member of the Nazi party and his publishing house promoted Nazi ideology.
So, neither of you read the article. Got it. You could have both just said so and saved time.

What do you think has the history under Hitler to do with what today? The Nazis and Commies beat the democracy of Weimar into the underground. Democracy is still here - Nazis and Commies are dead. Sometimes you can see a living undead. But who takes serios a living undead? ... Okay - that's perhaps the reason why the living undead need weapons. Weapons make Vandals important. But what will god do with the living undead? Where's their real place? In a psychiatric hospital?

Last edited:
this has been posted many times--do you not think I know this?? refuted it?
the Israelis do NOT directly target civilians as policy

When IDF snipers shoot children who are sitting at their UN sponsored classroom desk that is not even at a window ...

Slowly. A classroom without windows? Strange. And snipers are sharpshooters - what means they need some time before they shoot from some distance. And that the UN paid some desks has what to do with what? ... What had really happened?

By the way - the USA blocks the work of the International Court of Justice in case of possible war crimes of US-soldiers in Afghanistan. If the USA likes not to hear what the International Court of Justice likes to ask and has to say - why do you not take a look at this crimes on your own and punish the soldiers or commanders, who are responsible for this war crimes - if they did it?

Last year had killed by the way the first time of history international soldiers in Afghanistan more civilists than the Taliban had killed.

Last edited:
Christians are a good goal for terrorists, because Christians avoid all forms of revenge. But you underestimate perhaps the evilness - or cold machine logic - of the civilized machine world.

Perhaps they did all this attacks, because they liked to kill only one of all this persons and used the other persons to tarn this. You use in your language the expression "collateral damage". Sometimes a collateral damage is not a collateral damage. Bad luck for the people, who die in an exploding plane, because someone without any scruple likes to kill only one person in this flying machine.

Another idea: They trained suicide bombers. But this weapons are not able to be for a long time highly active, beause this bombs are wrokign with NI (=natutral intelligence). So they could get the idea "I am not a machine but a human being" - and this could inactivate the murder modus of such a weapon. So "the brain" - who ever the brain is in this case - decided to use the suicide bombers as soon as possible, because they had started to inactivate themselves. It was easy ot activate the weapons with hate against Christians (religion of a minority) and hate against tourists (rich strangers).

They're probably on constant standby. Those training camps sure were busy.
And now all the runaway boys and girls who joined Isis want to go home.

A global army. Right under our noses. A never ending supply.

Terrorism - asymetric war - is existing since human beings are existing. Terror is the voice of the voiceless. Knowlegde and education - also religious education - is a good way. The answer is for sure not the US-American way to spy everywhere and to get control over every single human being by the Borg Queen in the white house of the United States of Amazon.

Your paranoia is worrying.

Have the black helicopters arrived yet?

Do you think about the helicopter of the US-Army who made a totally stupid flight manoeuvres one or two years ago directly in front of me, because he tried to find out how a German reacts when an idiot flies a helicopter? He knows now how a German reacts in such a situation: not at all. What he not seemed to realize was how near he was to his own death.

No, I don't think about it.

And I didn't think about it either.

Lots of people think time is an illusion. For sure is something definetelly wrong with our perception of time and space. Unfortunatelly we don't know what. But you are right. We eliminated in the last years the very complex methods of our language how to use time. The reason is to make it more easy to learn our language. But your idea to use nukes, so no one has to learn German any longer, is an interesting possibility too. I do not doubt that US-Americans will find lots of moral reasons to do so. But the same US-Americans would also not be shy to nuke the USA, if this would be the best idea the world never had seen. Only the values, which you respect, hold your country - and not any of the crimes you did is good for the people of your own nation - nor for anyone else in the world. And money is only something what Babylon invented about 6000 years ago - it's a tool, that's all. The last nation, which overtook this tool was Bhutan somwhen in the 196x. Money is not a god and to try to provoke military wars by doing economic wars is grossly negligent. Be asure that not any weapon of the 24th century will help your nation only a little with a mentality of the 19th century. .. Ahm - sorry. Had it been not in the 19th century when you had forced Japan with cannon boats to open the own markets for world trade? And now your nation is the worst poblem for the world trade? Would it not be better to rename the USA? I suggest to call it "Trumps desert after Trumps dessert".

By the way: Is not everyone an idiot, who is on this pictures? A totally superflous war.

Last edited:
They're probably on constant standby. Those training camps sure were busy.
And now all the runaway boys and girls who joined Isis want to go home.

A global army. Right under our noses. A never ending supply.

Terrorism - asymetric war - is existing since human beings are existing. Terror is the voice of the voiceless. Knowlegde and education - also religious education - is a good way. The answer is for sure not the US-American way to spy everywhere and to get control over every single human being by the Borg Queen in the white house of the United States of Amazon.

Do you think about the helicopter of the US-Army who made a totally stupid flight manoeuvres one or two years ago directly in front of me, because he tried to find out how a German reacts when an idiot flies a helicopter? He knows now how a German reacts in such a situation: not at all. What he not seemed to realize was how near he was to his own death.

Lots of people think time is an illusion. For sure is something definetelly wrong with our perception of time and space. Unfortunatelly we don't know what. But you are right. We eliminated in the last years the very complex methods of our language how to use time. The reason is to make it more easy to learn our language. But your idea to use nukes so no one has to learn German any longer is an interesting possibility too. I do not doubt that US-Americans will find lots of moral reasons to do so. But the same US-Americans would also not be shy to nuke the USA if this would be the best idea the world never had seen. Only the values, which you respect, hold your country - and not any of the crimes you did. And money isony atolle whic we ovtzet6d abht 6000 yaers ago. The last nation which overtook this inventsion was Bhutan somwhen in the 196x. Money is not a god and to try to provoke military wars by doing economic wars is grossly negligent.

As clar as mud.

Lots of people think time is an illusion. For sure is something definetelly wrong with our perception of time and space. Unfortunatelly we don't know what. But you are right. We eliminated in the last years the very complex methods of our language how to use time. The reason is to make it more easy to learn our language. But your idea to use nukes so no one has to learn German any longer is an interesting possibility too. I do not doubt that US-Americans will find lots of moral reasons to do so. But the same US-Americans would also not be shy to nuke the USA if this would be the best idea the world never had seen. Only the values, which you respect, hold your country - and not any of the crimes you did. And money isony atolle whic we ovtzet6d abht 6000 yaers ago. The last nation which overtook this inventsion was Bhutan somwhen in the 196x. Money is not a god and to try to provoke military wars by doing economic wars is grossly negligent.

As clar as mud.

Then try to clear the mud and do not live and think in the structures of your own violent mud any longer.

As clar as mud.

Then try to clear the mud and do not live and think in the structures of mud any longer.

That's up to you entirely.

As clar as mud.

Then try to clear the mud and do not live and think in the structures of mud any longer.

That's up to you entirely.

No: I just simple will wipe the USA within 10 seconds from this planet if you will become a danger for the survival of all mankind - except the battery of my smart phone is empty. Then it needs a little longer.

To big coward to be able to take a look at the crimes of [members of] your own nation?

Last edited:
By the way: Thanks to all godless Islamists worldwide, because they had helped us to save thousands of lifes.

The story: A driver of an eccavateur found in the last days suddenly an US-American bomb of world war 2 in a denseley populated city. Unfortunatelly he had suddenly this bombe on his bucket and threw it back to the ground - a second birthday - and so he had activtated the long term detonator of this 250 kilo bomb. This means such a bomb will explode within 33 minutes to 144 hours. This detonator was the idea of a totally pertverted US-American brain, who had the idea not only to destroy military buildings and equipment - but to kill also everyone, who tries to help others too.

We had to evacuate very fast nearly 20 square miles and had to blast the bomb under controlable conditions.

And why I am thankful to the Islamists now? Dear Islamists, because of your perverted godless deeds some very nice women and men of lots of serios religions - also including very nice Muslims - developed a very nice robot, which overtook the job to blast the bomb. A hero lost his life. Can army - salutate.

Last edited:
By the way: Thanks to all godless Islamists worldwide, because they had helped us to save thousands of lifes.

The story: A driver of an eccavateur found in the last days suddenly an US-American bomb of world war 2 in a denseley popultated city. Unfortunatelly he had suddenly this bombe on his bucket and threw it back to the ground - a second birthday - and so he had activtated the long term detonator of this 250 kilo bomb. This means such a bomb will explode within 33 minutes to 144 hours. This detonator was the idea of a totally pertverted US-American brain, who had the idea not only to destroy military buildings and equipment - but to kill also everyone, who tries to help others too.

We had to evacuate very fast nearly 20 square miles and had to blast the bomb under controlable conditions.

And why I am thankful to the Islamists now? Dear Islamists, because of your perverted godless deeds some very nice women and men of lots of serios religions - also including very nice Muslims - developed a very nice robot, which overtook the job to blast the bomb. A hero lost his life. Can army - salutate.

I'm fed up of you already.

The story: A driver of an eccavateur found in the last days suddenly an US-American bomb of world war 2 in a denseley popultated city. Unfortunatelly he had suddenly this bombe on his bucket and threw it back to the ground - a second birthday - and so he had activtated the long term detonator of this 250 kilo bomb. This means such a bomb will explode within 33 minutes to 144 hours. This detonator was the idea of a totally pertverted US-American brain, who had the idea not only to destroy military buildings and equipment - but to kill also everyone, who tries to help others too.

I'm fed up of you already.

So what? When you are fed up bomb down Germany. If you are still fed up because you have only nukes to do so then build a bigger bomb. Make the sun to a supernova then you will be finally happy. If not build a bomb to bomb down the galaxy or a bomb which will destroy the universe. This will make you happy. ... But perhaps you bomb down god since a long time in your soul - and that's why you are not able to be happy?

Last edited:
359 'People were in Pieces!'
Sri Lanka: Islamist Terror on Easter
by Raymond Ibrahim

359 'People Were in Pieces!': Sri Lanka: Islamist Terror on Easter

• "We are a peace-loving community in this small city, we had never hurt anyone, but we don't know from where this amount of hate is coming. This city has become a grave with blood and bodies lying around.... Since the past three years, we don't know why, but we see an extremist's mindset developing among the Muslims. I know many good Muslims, but there are also a lot who hate us, and they have never been so before. It is in these three years that we see a difference." — A Christian man who survived the bombing of St. Sebastian's Church in Sri Lanka.

• In 2017, in Egypt, Islamic terrorists bombed two Coptic Christian churches during Palm Sunday mass, which inaugurates Easter week, murdering 50 people and wounding 120. On Easter Sunday 2016 in Pakistan, an Islamic suicide bomber detonated near the children's rides of a public park where Christians were known to be congregated and celebrating; over 70 people -- mostly women and children -- were murdered and nearly 400 wounded. On Easter Sunday 2012 in Nigeria, Islamic terrorists bombed a church, murdering at least 50 worshippers.

Also, Haaretz is a liberal left wing newspaper, so.......take it with a grain of salt

Haaretz news and articles have been around for a very long time & what they do is tell the truth.
My bet is Haaretz was producing reports on the Israeli occupation of Palestine since before the 1947 take over.
I was around; were you-?

Also, Haaretz is a liberal left wing newspaper, so.......take it with a grain of salt

Haaretz news and articles have been around for a very long time & what they do is tell the truth.
My bet is Haaretz was producing reports on the Israeli occupation of Palestine since before the 1947 take over.
I was around; were you-?
They are a left wing newspaper. They slant to the left in their reporting. I would have to question what they report....seriously.
I could care less what 1947 means to you. Doesn't mean you're right, dude.

They are a left wing newspaper. They slant to the left in their reporting. I would have to question what they report....seriously.

The Truth Never Gets old
Spies, or Students?

13.05.2002 00:00 Updated: 1:20 AM

Were the Israelis just trying to sell their paintings, or agents in a massive espionage ring?

According to reports of the scandal, around 120 young Israeli citizens, posing as art students and selling paintings door-to-door, have been arrested and deported from the United States.
The students attempted to form friendships with federal employees, photograph their offices, tap their phone lines and infiltrate their databases.

Israelis' intelligence work enabled the spy ring to know in advance of the planned terror attack on September 11, without lifting a finger to prevent it.
Spies, or students?

Israeli intelligence operatives spied on the alleged 9/11 hijackers for months prior to the attacks.

The June 2001 memo, issued three months before the 9/11 attacks, reported that more than 120 young Israeli citizens, posing as art students and peddling cheap paintings, had been repeatedly - and seemingly inexplicably - attempting to penetrate DEA offices and other law enforcement and Defense Department offices across the country. The DEA report stated that the Israelis may have been engaged in "an organized intelligence gathering activity", but to what end, U.S. investigators, in June 2001, could not determine. The memo briefly floated the possibility that the Israelis were engaged in trafficking the drug ecstasy. According to the memo, "the most activity [was] reported in the state of Florida" during the first half of 2001, where the town of Hollywood appeared to be "a central point for these individuals with several having addresses in this area".

The common suggestion here is that some (or perhaps all) of these art students may have been Mossad agents, who tracked the hijackers around the US.

Israeli Art Student Spies

The Truth Will Set You Free

Oh wait~~~~~ there's more---
Were Israelis Detained on Sept. 11 Spies?

By ABC News
June 21, 2002

Millions saw the horrific images of the World Trade Center attacks, and those who saw them won't forget them. But a New Jersey homemaker saw something that morning that prompted an investigation into five young Israelis and their possible connection to Israeli intelligence.

Maria, who asked us not to use her last name, had a view of the World Trade Center from her New Jersey apartment building.

Maria says she saw three young men kneeling on the roof of a white van in the parking lot of her apartment building. "They seemed to be taking a movie," Maria said.

The men were taking video or photos of themselves with the World Trade Center burning in the background, ,..,.

She found the behavior so suspicious that she wrote down the license plate number of the van and called the police. Before long, the FBI was also on the scene, and a statewide bulletin was issued on the van.

The plate number was traced to a van owned by a company called Urban Moving. Around 4 p.m. on Sept. 11, the van was spotted on a service road off Route 3, near New Jersey's Giants Stadium. A police officer pulled the van over, finding five men, between 22 and 27 years old, in the vehicle. The men were taken out of the van at gunpoint and handcuffed by police.

The arresting officers said they saw a lot that aroused their suspicion about the men. One of the passengers had $4,700 in cash hidden in his sock. Another was carrying two foreign passports. A box cutter was found in the van. But perhaps the biggest surprise for the officers came when the five men identified themselves as Israeli citizens.

According to the police report, one of the passengers told the officers they had been on the West Side Highway in Manhattan "during the incident" — referring to the World Trade Center attack. The driver of the van, Sivan Kurzberg, told the officers, "We are Israeli. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are the problem." The other passengers were his brother Paul Kurzberg, Yaron Shmuel, Oded Ellner and Omer Marmari.

When the men were transferred to jail, the case was transferred out of the FBI's Criminal Division, and into the bureau's Foreign Counterintelligence Section, which is responsible for espionage cases, ABCNEWS has learned.

One reason for the shift, sources told ABCNEWS, was that the FBI believed Urban Moving may have been providing cover for an Israeli intelligence operation.

After the five men were arrested, the FBI got a warrant and searched Urban Moving's Weehawken, N.J., offices.

The FBI searched Urban Moving's offices for several hours, removing boxes of documents and a dozen computer hard drives. The FBI also questioned Urban Moving's owner. His attorney insists that his client answered all of the FBI's questions. But when FBI agents tried to interview him again a few days later, he was gone.

Three months later 2020's cameras photographed the inside of Urban Moving, and it looked as if the business had been shut down in a big hurry. Cell phones were lying around; office phones were still connected; and the property of dozens of clients remained in the warehouse.

20/20

It's been 17 years, I think it is time the above facts are unsealed.

359 'People were in Pieces!'
Sri Lanka: Islamist Terror on Easter
by Raymond Ibrahim

• "We are a peace-loving community in this small city, we had never hurt anyone, but we don't know from where this amount of hate is coming. This city has become a grave with blood and bodies lying around.... Since the past three years, we don't know why, but we see an extremist's mindset developing among the Muslims. I know many good Muslims, but there are also a lot who hate us, and they have never been so before. It is in these three years that we see a difference." — A Christian man who survived the bombing of St. Sebastian's Church in Sri Lanka.

• In 2017, in Egypt, Islamic terrorists bombed two Coptic Christian churches during Palm Sunday mass, which inaugurates Easter week, murdering 50 people and wounding 120. On Easter Sunday 2016 in Pakistan, an Islamic suicide bomber detonated near the children's rides of a public park where Christians were known to be congregated and celebrating; over 70 people -- mostly women and children -- were murdered and nearly 400 wounded. On Easter Sunday 2012 in Nigeria, Islamic terrorists bombed a church, murdering at least 50 worshippers.

The problem: They are not sure about so it could also be "only" a little more than 250 people. One problem in this context is it that the people in Sri Lanka seem not to inform their state about every funeral. The other problem is that it is a cruel puzzle to overview the pieces of the bodies.

And you are a problem too. You do not speak for any Christian in the world. We do not need atheistic propagandistst of hate thinking for us. We are not part of your world of hate. We are not part of the world of hate of any terrorist. We are wounded. Leave our patient bed and let us bury our people. Stop your hate propaganda.

Last edited:

I was around; were you-?

If you are an Arab from Israel/Palestine then I would suggest to open the border between Egypt and Gaza. The Arabs there for example had occupied Egypt and the native Egypts - the Copts - are now only a minority in their own country any longer. Some more Arabs will not make this problem much greater, I hope. Perhaps you can learn something from the Copts. And "Israel" did not occupy this area. It was the will of the most nations of the world to found Israel. Meanwhile wars changed something in the basics of the founding situation - but nearly everywhere in the world changed something because of wars. It was a very long row of years in the past, when I had heard for example the argument "Europe had payed so much money to the Palestinians so every Palestinian could own a house and have a BMW in front of the door." But who has? And as far as I can see your main problem is: The Arabs of Palestine have the highest population growth of all ethnic groups in the world - what's without any real logic, if I think the same time about the very limited ressources of this very little area of the world. If Germans had had the same population growth in the last 150 years then would exist today more than a billion Germans. You had declared by the way a war - specially against Germany but also against all other civilized nations of the world - when "you" broke the Olympic peace in 1972 in Munich. This was the start of a wave of terrorism. The civilized world did not accept this declaration of war on the very simple reason because it is the civilized world. But "you" still are not able to think about - and to respect - values far from your own traditions. Here the values which came from the reanimation of the ancient greek culture and the will of lots of people of the whole world to solve wrong arrogant self-perceptions of complete ethnic groups with a fair fight in sports - and not with murdering weapons.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back