What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

blacls shoot blacks at junententh celebrations

horselightning

Diamond Member
Reaction score

And they say white's do not how to act. I said this was going to happen. This is what the black community needs to stop doing. Shooting the shit out of each other for sport.

Last edited:

Scottish_Brexiteer_UK

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This reminds me of the last couple of days of term in school as a child when the teacher is kind to you, gives you everything you want i.e board games instead of actual school work and there's always some kid that launches the dice out the window and ruins it.

This is like that with these blacks and their new little day the Democrats have given them.

OP
horselightning

horselightning

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This reminds me of the last couple of days of term in school as a child when the teacher is kind to you, gives you everything you want i.e board games instead of actual school work and there's always some kid that launches the dice out the window and ruins it.

This is like that with these blacks and their new little day the Democrats have given them.
And they said on here we wont do this. Please . They need to stop complaining about old crap. And do something about they way they treat each other now.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
ShockedClaude.JPG

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score

And they say white's do not how to act. I said this was going to happen. This is what the black community needs to stop doing. Shooting the shit out of each other for sport.
for goodness sake, don't stop them.

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Reaction score

When was the last time we had a mass shooting on the fourth of July?
Or white people shooting it up on the fourth? lol

OP
horselightning

horselightning

Diamond Member
Reaction score

When was the last time we had a mass shooting on the fourth of July?
Or white people shooting it up on the fourth? lol
nope we just have case or two of some one blowing finger off and fire some place. that isnt good but thats about it.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score

You have no idea if they were black shooters.

yidnar

Platinum Member
Reaction score

if the shooters were white it would be all over the msm constantly ! the dems in DC would be giving speeches and posturing screeching white supremacy at the tops of their lungs !

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score

if the shooters were white it would be all over the msm constantly ! the dems in DC would be giving speeches and posturing screeching white supremacy at the tops of their lungs !
Wrong!!, if the shooters were white there would be nothing about the color of the skin.

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score

There ARE NO WHITE SHOOTERS at black "celebrations:

yidnar

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Wrong!!, if the shooters were white there would be nothing about the color of the skin.
what !! wow !! are you trying to say msn Sharpton ......Cnn Lemon wouldnt be screeching ??

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List