Zone1 Blacks won July 39-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Feel free to update either way. Stop with the lies as well.

They are working on themselves at a pretty good clip too.

DC Councilman Calls for National Guard to Help Fight Crime in City​

I don't think it's white people from Virginia attacking them either. ;)

They are working on themselves at a pretty good clip too.

DC Councilman Calls for National Guard to Help Fight Crime in City​

I don't think it's white people from Virginia attacking them either. ;)

1) That’s the DC councilman who blamed “greedy Jews” for a snowstorm, after his idol Farrakhan said Jews control the weather. The bigoted blacks in his district re-elected him.

2) He was behind all the defund the police efforts because….racism. So now the black crime in his district is out of control, and he wants the NG. Can‘t make these things up.

1) That’s the DC councilman who blamed “greedy Jews” for a snowstorm, after his idol Farrakhan said Jews control the weather. The bigoted blacks in his district re-elected him.

2) He was behind all the defund the police efforts because….racism. So now the black crime in his district is out of control, and he wants the NG. Can‘t make these things up.
It's just fun to watch from a safe distance. ;)

It's just fun to watch from a safe distance. ;)
Except that I used to enjoy going downtown for “Smithsonian weekend” - particularly when a special exhibit was on. Now that criminals have been given free reign, and the hostility toward whitey is sky-high, I just stick to the Smithsonian channel instead.

Except that I used to enjoy going downtown for “Smithsonian weekend” - particularly when a special exhibit was on. Now that criminals have been given free reign, and the hostility toward whitey is sky-high, I just stick to the Smithsonian channel instead.
I used to enjoy going to Mudermore for a Orioles baseball game a couple times a season....No more. Hell the last time I went into DC the bus got shot at.

I used to enjoy going to Mudermore for an Orioles baseball game a couple times a season....No more. Hell the last time I went into DC the bus got shot at.
Sad, I know. I used to go up to Murdermore more for a day around the Harbor. But you can’t park and walk over even a few blocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back