Blacks upset about zombies in new video game calling them *******

I wonder if they really are saying that. . or if it just is gibberish that sounds like it. . . :eusa_think:

It would be hilarious of some game maker purposely had zombies shout out derogatory ethnic slurs of all types. . . :auiqs.jpg:

5iz593.jpg

What I find odd, is the update on this;

"Update 8/8/2021 11 a.m.: WB Games sent over this comment explaining that the slur players are hearing isn’t intentional, as guessed by many. Instead, it is caused by two audio clips playing at the same time. Full comment below:

Our team has been made aware of offensive language that can be heard when playing the game. This was not recorded or ever intended to be part of our gameplay. The audio is a result of two different Ridden growls that are playing simultaneously and when heard together sound like that word. We are working diligently to fix this issue, which should be completed either in time for the Beta, or when the game launches.

So? Zombies being homicidal raving monsters trying to tear you apart, and eat your brains? Fine.

Zombies being hateful bigots?

Offensive.

:auiqs.jpg:

What I find odd, is the update on this;

"Update 8/8/2021 11 a.m.: WB Games sent over this comment explaining that the slur players are hearing isn’t intentional, as guessed by many. Instead, it is caused by two audio clips playing at the same time. Full comment below:

So? Zombies being homicidal raving monsters trying to tear you apart, and eat your brains? Fine.

Zombies being hateful bigots?

Offensive.

:auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, it's a beta. Happens, I guess.

I haven't played a console game since the '90s. Was always partial to Duke...

Last edited:
. . . either way, video games have gotten too damn serious. They are supposed to be a break, and be a laugh.

Forum List

Back