blacks stopped for being black

.....if they committed a violation--they committed a violation--that's it--plain and simple

Wow, they need to enlist you in the "tracking & tracing" program enforcers and the folks that enforce gathering restrictions.

Yer a good little statist storm trooper. Just because there is a code, doesn't mean it is sane, or should be pushed. There is a thing such as dialog and negotiation to resolve problems. Stop being such a Karen, good little storm-trooper.

Want to go out and snitch on folks and fine them for not wearing a mask? Shall we round folks up and mass murder them next? Just b/c the state has a code, doesn't mean it is sane.

What an ignorant little slug you are.

Fact is, dipshit, I think the law about the sidewalk is pretty stupid. But, guess what? I don't write the traffic laws for Detriot, Michigan, nor do I enforce them. My saying I can understand the city employee's perspective in no way should suggest, except to brain dead buttmunches like you, that I believe the laws she's enforcing make sense.

If there's a need to change the law, the proper thing to do it change it, not ignore it. Ignoring those laws is what was getting those car owners in trouble in the first place; entitled negroes who want to believe the rules don't apply to them, for whatever reason...

"rule are rules" is the refrain of those who shut down their thinking.

Why are you afraid to work to change laws you believe are unjust? Is it because you know you're too stupid to do it?

Yes, I'm sure that's it...

In the 1960s, after the Civil Rights laws were passed, there was genuine optimism in this unusual country that we were entering an era of harmony among the various ethnicities.

In fact, this morning I happened upon a short film on C-SPAN made in 1957. It dramatized the angst felt by Caucasians when an African American couple wanted to move into the neighborhood. It emphasized the need for toleration and acceptance.

This is 2020.

It seems that after 60 years (three generations), an unusually high percentage of the folks under discussion are still defiant in many everyday situations. Some people have tried to explain that this defiance is natural, given the legacy of slavery & segregation (when they could not patronize public accommodations, for example -- even in the North. And in the South, they had separate drinking fountains). Some very nice liberals feel that it will take many more generations for this bitterness to disappear.

I feel very sad for the folks of that group who DO act properly, often better than some people of the other ethnicities.

...I have been pulled over by the police for ----------------------------------------walking to work!!!!!
....I was pulled over for doing -------nothing wrong ----I just bought a new car and put my old plates on it---LEGAL [ don't try to argue this, we've been over this before ] the cops didn't know I just bought the car--I was nice/friendly/polite = I did not act like an ape
I'm WHITE

.....if they committed a violation--they committed a violation--that's it--plain and simple
Minus the cash, guns, and jewelry. Civil rights revoked for life. You need to be coerced, forced, and compelled to stop smoking weed and cracking skull for perceived threats to the whiteness of your neighborhood, mister.

Minus the cash, guns, and jewelry. Civil rights revoked for life. You need to be coerced, forced, and compelled to stop smoking weed and cracking skull for perceived threats to the whiteness of your neighborhood, mister.
...you need to stop babbling so much funny crap

......we know, we know = blacks should be able to commit as much as crime as they want--that's part of your problem--it's why your culture continues to fail

......we know, we know = blacks should be able to commit as much as crime as they want--that's part of your problem--it's why your culture continues to fail
Auto theft is auto theft, whether it's committed by whites or blacks, with or without the blessing of city hall or government.
Whoever, with the intent to cause death or serious bodily harm [1] takes a motor vehicle that has been transported, shipped, or received in interstate or foreign commerce from the person or presence of another by force and violence or by intimidation, or attempts to do so, shall—
(1) be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 15 years, or both,
(2) if serious bodily injury (as defined in section 1365 of this title, including any conduct that, if the conduct occurred in the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States, would violate section 2241 or 2242 of this title) results, be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 25 years, or both, and
(3) if death results, be fined under this title or imprisoned for any number of years up to life, or both, or sentenced to death.
(Added Pub. L. 102–519, title I, § 101(a), Oct. 25, 1992, 106 Stat. 3384; amended Pub. L. 103–322, title VI, § 60003(a)(14), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 1970; Pub. L. 104–217, § 2, Oct. 1, 1996, 110 Stat. 3020.)

Auto theft is auto theft, whether it's committed by whites or blacks, with or without the blessing of city hall or government.
Whoever, with the intent to cause death or serious bodily harm [1] takes a motor vehicle that has been transported, shipped, or received in interstate or foreign commerce from the person or presence of another by force and violence or by intimidation, or attempts to do so, shall—
(1) be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 15 years, or both,
(2) if serious bodily injury (as defined in section 1365 of this title, including any conduct that, if the conduct occurred in the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States, would violate section 2241 or 2242 of this title) results, be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 25 years, or both, and
(3) if death results, be fined under this title or imprisoned for any number of years up to life, or both, or sentenced to death.
(Added Pub. L. 102–519, title I, § 101(a), Oct. 25, 1992, 106 Stat. 3384; amended Pub. L. 103–322, title VI, § 60003(a)(14), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 1970; Pub. L. 104–217, § 2, Oct. 1, 1996, 110 Stat. 3020.)
and you're a bible babbler!!

In the 1960s, after the Civil Rights laws were passed, there was genuine optimism in this unusual country that we were entering an era of harmony among the various ethnicities.

In fact, this morning I happened upon a short film on C-SPAN made in 1957. It dramatized the angst felt by Caucasians when an African American couple wanted to move into the neighborhood. It emphasized the need for toleration and acceptance.

This is 2020.

It seems that after 60 years (three generations), an unusually high percentage of the folks under discussion are still defiant in many everyday situations. Some people have tried to explain that this defiance is natural, given the legacy of slavery & segregation (when they could not patronize public accommodations, for example -- even in the North. And in the South, they had separate drinking fountains). Some very nice liberals feel that it will take many more generations for this bitterness to disappear.

I feel very sad for the folks of that group who DO act properly, often better than some people of the other ethnicities.
Unwed mothers ad a soft public school system are not dealt with. So the problem will not end. Anyway after this year enough of this. Having empathy for issues that never get solved is defeating. Time to take care of our own and bypass those areas when needed.

..remember, these violators are getting booted because they have MULTIPLE violations = MANY tickets

Forum List

Back