Blacks .. Still Chumps of the Democratic Party..

So tell me, how have Democrats helped Blacks move out of the inner cities with employment and economic opportunities.

If you consider cities like Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles and so many others, completely controlled by the Democrat Party, first they destroyed the job market, made Blacks dependant on government handouts, destroyed their family structure, infested the areas with drugs, promoted unfounded race baiting lies. etc. etc. etc.

Hey, great work, they make it possible for them to vote Democrat without identification. It appears they have Blacks exactly where THEY want them.

As a matter of fact, they have

Educational programs, jobs placement, small business loans, urban enterprise development, affirmative action, childcare programs, healthcare......all opposed by Republicans

What have Republicans offered to minorities?

More Prisons

:laugh: Are you trying to say Blacks have seen terrific job opportunities, their employment figures have risen dramatically over the past 8 years and then some, small successful businesses are popping up all over the place, their Democrat controlled educational systems are turning out well educated students. Is that what your trying to say?

If it wasn't for Republicans, Blacks wouldn't have freedom, civil rights, Jim Crow laws would still be in force and all of these programs you spoke of likely required Republican votes. The fact that Democrats grandstand and take the credit for these programs is both chickenshit and as usual a cornucopia of half truths and all out lies.
Yes, those Republicans were quite Liberal at that time, the same with the Democrats who were Liberal at that time. The conservatives in both of those parties were against it.
That's pure bullshit and shows just how pathetically gullible you are.

No matter how poorly served blacks are by the Democrats, they won't listen to what Republicans have to say with an open mind because they're falsely convinced by the Democratic party that Republicans hate them.
LOL, the Republicans and conservatives do a great job all by themselves! :lol:
Look at your cohorts here, it's basically : "Blacks want free stuff", Blacks are stupid", "Blacks bad....." and on and on. :lol:
Nothing like blaming only Republicans when both parties do the same..

What happens when a Black is a Republican/Conservative .. what kind of things do Democrats say and do, try to be honest with yourself. At this point I expect no real truth from you.
LOL, you are blaming "the Blacks" and the Democrats in your OP and you object when I state the truth?
What a Black Republican/conservative? Speaking for myself, it depends on who they are and what they stand for. If they are the usual "fair" who some of not many republicans claim they want as their "next president", the ones who tend to make stupid statements like "the Blacks are brainwashed" and "the Blacks are on the democrat plantation", and just "Those Blacks Be Bad!" in general, I think that they can go fuck themselves. Black conservative/republicans like Colin Powell, J.C. Watts, Michael Steele, Tim Scott, Condoleeza Rice and the like, have my total respect even though we may disagree on certain issues.

So tell me, how have Democrats helped Blacks move out of the inner cities with employment and economic opportunities.

If you consider cities like Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles and so many others, completely controlled by the Democrat Party, first they destroyed the job market, made Blacks dependant on government handouts, destroyed their family structure, infested the areas with drugs, promoted unfounded race baiting lies. etc. etc. etc.

Hey, great work, they make it possible for them to vote Democrat without identification. It appears they have Blacks exactly where THEY want them.

Educational programs, jobs placement, small business loans, urban enterprise development, affirmative action, childcare programs, healthcare......all opposed by Republicans

More Prisons

:laugh: Are you trying to say Blacks have seen terrific job opportunities, their employment figures have risen dramatically over the past 8 years and then some, small successful businesses are popping up all over the place, their Democrat controlled educational systems are turning out well educated students. Is that what your trying to say?

If it wasn't for Republicans, Blacks wouldn't have freedom, civil rights, Jim Crow laws would still be in force and all of these programs you spoke of likely required Republican votes. The fact that Democrats grandstand and take the credit for these programs is both chickenshit and as usual a cornucopia of half truths and all out lies.
Yes, those Republicans were quite Liberal at that time, the same with the Democrats who were Liberal at that time. The conservatives in both of those parties were against it.

More Prisons

People who wanted change at that time were the Liberals in fact all thru-out American history as we know it Liberalism is was shaped and changed this country for the better. Conservatives like William F. Buckey wanted to keep the status quo: "White supremacy".

"The central question that emerges . . . is whether the White community in the South is entitled to take such measures as are necessary to prevail, politically and culturally, in areas in which it does not prevail numerically? The sobering answer is Yes – the White community is so entitled because, for the time being, it is the advanced race. It is not easy, and it is unpleasant, to adduce statistics evidencing the cultural superiority of White over Negro: but it is a fact that obtrudes, one that cannot be hidden by ever-so-busy egalitarians and anthropologists."

More Prisons

People who wanted change at that time were the Liberals in fact all thru-out American history as we know it Liberalism is was shaped and changed this country for the better. Conservatives like William F. Buckey wanted to keep the status quo: "White supremacy".

"The central question that emerges . . . is whether the White community in the South is entitled to take such measures as are necessary to prevail, politically and culturally, in areas in which it does not prevail numerically? The sobering answer is Yes – the White community is so entitled because, for the time being, it is the advanced race. It is not easy, and it is unpleasant, to adduce statistics evidencing the cultural superiority of White over Negro: but it is a fact that obtrudes, one that cannot be hidden by ever-so-busy egalitarians and anthropologists."

Democratic Party ? liberalism shaped and changed this country for the better...:lmao:

Sorry, nice try but you're living in a myopic dreamland and you seem quite comfortable there. There's nothing I can do to effect your insulated views and there's no point in me even trying.

Blacks put their trust in the Democrat Party and you've yet to reconcile my points made in post 111, you've merely distracted to standard Democrat talking points that you seem to feel comfortable with regardless of common sense.

No matter how poorly served blacks are by the Democrats, they won't listen to what Republicans have to say with an open mind because they're falsely convinced by the Democratic party that Republicans hate them.
Look at your cohorts here, it's basically : "Blacks want free stuff", Blacks are stupid", "Blacks bad....." and on and on. :lol:

What happens when a Black is a Republican/Conservative .. what kind of things do Democrats say and do, try to be honest with yourself. At this point I expect no real truth from you.
LOL, you are blaming "the Blacks" and the Democrats in your OP and you object when I state the truth?
What a Black Republican/conservative? Speaking for myself, it depends on who they are and what they stand for. If they are the usual "fair" who some of not many republicans claim they want as their "next president", the ones who tend to make stupid statements like "the Blacks are brainwashed" and "the Blacks are on the democrat plantation", and just "Those Blacks Be Bad!" in general, I think that they can go fuck themselves. Black conservative/republicans like Colin Powell, J.C. Watts, Michael Steele, Tim Scott, Condoleeza Rice and the like, have my total respect even though we may disagree on certain issues.

Watching.. Game of Thrones.. later tater..

Did you catch the thread title....

Blacks .. Still Chumps of the Democratic Party..

That's the reality.. I'm surprised you didn't appreciate it....:disbelief:

More Prisons

No, it's spot on. What's pathetically gullible is your OP link. The one I dismantled a while back.

Such as, to this point, post 96 on the 1964 CRA:

The original House version:
  • Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%)
  • Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)
  • >>> ALL SOUTHERNERS: 7-97 (6.7%--93.3%)

• Northern Democrats: 145–9 (94 – 6%)
  • Northern Republicans: 138–24 (85 – 15%)
  • >>> ALL NORTHERNERS: 283-33 (89.6%--11.4%)
The Senate version:
  • Southern Democrats: 1–20 (5–95%)
  • Southern Republicans: 0–1 (0–100%)
  • Northern Democrats: 45–1 (98–2%)
  • Northern Republicans: 27–5 (84–16%)
  • ALL SOUTHERNERS: 1--21 (4.5%--95.5%)
  • ALL NORTHERNERS: 72--6 (92.3%--7.7%)

Yes, there is a party pattern in that each line shows more support from the D side than the R side. But again, 94 versus 85 on one side is not significant.

But 96 on one side versus 92 on the other side?? You just hit the motherlode. NOW you can cite chew some polarization. BIG time.

The numbers don't lie; your pattern is clearly there but it's regional, not political. And regional, once again for you slow readers who can't think of a point on your own and crutch on Googly Image Bullshit, means cultural.

You take the numbers from the North -- both Dems and Repubs are for it.
You take the numbers from the South -- both Dems and Repubs are agin' it.
It's truly bipartisan in both directions. (!)

And to think people bitch about "gridlock".

Canard obliterated.

You partisan party hacks will never have a logical point as long as you slavishly parrot the politics-as-football game model.

Last edited:
partycivilrights.jpeg

Any questions? tyronecumslobber

Yeah I gots a question: why are you so easily led by the nose? That must get you in trouble.

I gots an answer too:

And one might add, immediately after that law went up Strom Thurmond did what was for 99 years unthinkable and switched from a Democrat to a Republican, followed, once that ceiling had been broken, by a cast of thousands. For 99 years associating with the party of Lincoln had been unthinkable whether you were a racist or not, but the hyperconservatives in the South finally decided to stop bickering with the Democratic party and splintering off into their own new parties (like they did in 1948 and in 1860) and join an established one that was intentionally baiting them with religious pandermonium. Which, being not all that smart, they bought hook, line and sinker.

More Prisons

Democratic Party ? liberalism shaped and changed this country for the better...:lmao:

Sorry, nice try but you're living in a myopic dreamland and you seem quite comfortable there. There's nothing I can do to effect your insulated views and there's no point in me even trying.

Blacks put their trust in the Democrat Party and you've yet to reconcile my points made in post 111, you've merely distracted to standard Democrat talking points that you seem to feel comfortable with regardless of common sense.

Liberalism actually invented this country -- not that that's got anything to do with the Democratic Party, which wasn't even invented yet.

Then again you're the same dittohead who tried to tell us the "Democrat Party" [sic] invented the slave trade -- two hundred years before it was even formed. So perhaps you shouldn't be dabbling in unfamiliar area like ... history. Either that or get better ::cough cough Lush Rimjob:: sources.

More Prisons

No, it just demonstrates that you can't handle the truth.

More Prisons

Thanks for reminding us that Republicans once cared about other people......50 years ago

It reminds us that Republicans weren't always such assholes

More Prisons

No, it's spot on. What's pathetically gullible is your OP link. The one I dismantled a while back.

Such as, to this point, post 96 on the 1964 CRA:

The original House version:
  • Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%)
  • Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)
  • >>> ALL SOUTHERNERS: 7-97 (6.7%--93.3%)

• Northern Democrats: 145–9 (94 – 6%)
  • Northern Republicans: 138–24 (85 – 15%)
  • >>> ALL NORTHERNERS: 283-33 (89.6%--11.4%)
The Senate version:
  • Southern Democrats: 1–20 (5–95%)
  • Southern Republicans: 0–1 (0–100%)
  • Northern Democrats: 45–1 (98–2%)
  • Northern Republicans: 27–5 (84–16%)
  • ALL SOUTHERNERS: 1--21 (4.5%--95.5%)
  • ALL NORTHERNERS: 72--6 (92.3%--7.7%)

Yes, there is a party pattern in that each line shows more support from the D side than the R side. But again, 94 versus 85 on one side is not significant.

But 96 on one side versus 92 on the other side?? You just hit the motherlode. NOW you can cite chew some polarization. BIG time.

The numbers don't lie; your pattern is clearly there but it's regional, not political. And regional, once again for you slow readers who can't think of a point on your own and crutch on Googly Image Bullshit, means cultural.

You take the numbers from the North -- both Dems and Repubs are for it.
You take the numbers from the South -- both Dems and Repubs are agin' it.
It's truly bipartisan in both directions. (!)

And to think people bitch about "gridlock".

Canard obliterated.

You partisan party hacks will never have a logical point as long as you slavishly parrot the politics-as-football game model.

Yes .. Yawn ... without Republican support it wouldn't have passed, we know that.

You still haven't addressed the Democratic Party controlled wastelands of the inner cities and the plight of Black people..How have their lives improved?

Last edited:
Thread could better be titled, "Dittoheads -- Still Chumps of the Lush Rimjob".

I'm embarrassed for you.

Cut back on all that porn you've been watching and try to grow up...

More Prisons

Thanks for reminding us that Republicans once cared about other people......50 years ago

It reminds us that Republicans weren't always such assholes
All Democrats have is race baiting, no real successes in their inner city wastelands other than promoting hate and paying for votes. None of you have stepped up to the plate and accepted this reality, where's your stats on this Pogo?. You all have proven you're quite juvenile and distracted though. :laugh:

Insulting Black people as you header states, calling them chumps, will really get them to vote for the white christer party :itsok:

Thankfully the old racists dying off, and the demographic shift is about to run over their sorry white ass's
What's racist about the word CHUMP you IDIOT? Go get that Websters you are using to hold your DUMPSTER in place and look it up. MORON!

Attachments

• 14 - 1.jpg
    14 - 1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 52

Insulting Black people as you header states, calling them chumps, will really get them to vote for the white christer party :itsok:

Thankfully the old racists dying off, and the demographic shift is about to run over their sorry white ass's
What's racist about the word CHUMP you IDIOT? Go get that Websters you are using to hold your DUMPSTER in place and look it up. MORON!

The fact that they distract from the real issues and have failed miserably on improving the conditions of Blacks in their inner cities (actually, they've made it far worse) with jobs and opportunity and instead rely on hate and race baiting proves they have NOTHING.

Forum List

Back