Blacks .. Still Chumps of the Democratic Party..

Rioting, looting and damage to private and public property happening again today in a Democratic Party controlled area of Baltimore. Gee, I wonder why..

Of course you do. You think politics is some kind of football game where the objective is to put "points" on the scoreboard.

The rest of us know that political party philosophy plays no role in the crucial city level decisions on when the trash gets picked up. :uhh:

Points on the scoreboard is part of politics, without a doubt...Why do you think Democrats take all the credit when things go right and no responsibility when things go wrong?

You and trash. sheesh

Are You serious...What are the major, city council, local education departments .. etc. up to?

Are you actually saying their political philosophies pay no part in their decisions?

(You must be tired or something) ... :alcoholic:

Rioting, looting and damage to private and public property happening again today in a Democratic Party controlled area of Baltimore. Gee, I wonder why..

Because a black man was murdered by police. Again.

BTW- Unexcusable

If its OK for the blacks to push back then its OK for patriots to push back

Its all good

-Geaux

no, that would be kind of stupid. What we need to do is reform the system and hold people accountable. And not just when you have video of a man being shot in the back and having evidence planted on him.

BTW- Unexcusable

If its OK for the blacks to push back then its OK for patriots to push back

Its all good

-Geaux

no, that would be kind of stupid. What we need to do is reform the system and hold people accountable. And not just when you have video of a man being shot in the back and having evidence planted on him.

Are you talking personal accountability here Joe? I'm with you, lets start holding people accountable. And it starts with the law breakers first

-Geaux

Are you talking personal accountability here Joe? I'm with you, lets start holding people accountable. And it starts with the law breakers first

No, it starts with the people who ENFORCE the law, first. If you are the on ENFORCING the law, I kind of want to know you aren't going to shoot people in the back and then try to frame them.

15865_751227761638710_8605901475110504693_n.jpg

Found guilty before the trail you mean...

Yes, i'm sure there is a perfectly good explanation how they broke this man's spine, and then denied him medical attention for over an hour

Now, this is where you have to call bullshit on people.

snopes.com Were Deandre Joshua and Shawn Gray Murdered After Testifying in Ferguson

However, there is no documentation Deandre Joshua testified before the grand jury. According to the Boston Globe, names of the witnesses were kept secret, and anyone who disclosed that information would face a misdemeanor charge. Additionally, Joshua's family and friends told the New York Times he was nowhere near the scene when Mike Brown was shot and killed, and prosecutors confirmed he was not a grand jury witness:
Read more at snopes.com Were Deandre Joshua and Shawn Gray Murdered After Testifying in Ferguson

No, it starts with the people who ENFORCE the law, first. If you are the on ENFORCING the law, I kind of want to know you aren't going to shoot people in the back and then try to frame them.

You have no say in the vetting process. Life is simple when you live within the laws of society. You start first with the law breakers, then the justified can work on changing the law.

-Geaux

You have no say in the vetting process. Life is simple when you live within the laws of society. You start first with the law breakers, then the justified can work on changing the law.

No, you start with cops who enforce the law fairly, evenly and professionally.

That's where you start.

Wrong answer Joe. Bad cops are a statistical outlier

You start by not breaking the law, then fix what's broken.

You don't fix a broken motor by continuing to run it without oil

Again, leftist like going after a small minority when it comes to cops and guns

-Geaux

Found guilty before the trail you mean...

Yes, i'm sure there is a perfectly good explanation how they broke this man's spine, and then denied him medical attention for over an hour
Did you hear that he'd been arrested 14 times before. Did he violently resist arrest, was his back injured previously to being arrested, I don't know all the facts, but still it doesn't justify rioting, looting and destruction of private and public property, if you add in beatings, injuries and who knows what else .. ya think?

You're caught up in the whirlwind my friend. It's not quite the end of the world...relax.

Wrong answer Joe. Bad cops are a statistical outlier

You start by not breaking the law, then fix what's broken.

You don't fix a broken motor by continuing to run it without oil

Again, leftist like going after a small minority when it comes to cops and guns

Tolerance of Bad cops is NOT a statistical outlier. I give most cops credit, they do their j obs and do them well. BUt there's also a mentality that it's them vs. everyone else.

We still don't know how Gray's neck got snapped like a twig.

Did you hear that he'd been arrested 14 times before.

Completely irrelevant.

Did he violently resist arrest, was his back injured previously to being arrested, I don't know all the facts, but still it doesn't justify rioting, looting and destruction of private and public property, if you add in beatings, injuries and who knows what else .. ya think?

No one justified it. Thanks for playing.

You're caught up in the whirlwind my friend. It's not quite the end of the world...relax.

No, but it does indicate we have a problem that needs addressing. If people start to see the cops as a bigger threat than the crooks, society breaks down.

The left just comes up with more political propaganda for political fun and political practice; and circulates a memo to blacks on the left, that the Right are the religious chumps of any political party.

Forum List

Back