Blacks Plan to Riot When Zimmerman Walks

Was that when Pedro Espinosa, illegal alien, got out of prison and four hours later shot Jamile Shaw? The way the Shaw family was treated was nothing short of reprehensible. Simply reprehensible. Jamile's death was a direct result of the Sanctuary policies in Los Angeles. I could tell you things about what happened during the Shaw case that would have YOU rioting in the street.

Hats off to John and Ken of KFI for covering that story, when the media at large buried it.

Terry Anderson, another radio host, was also very instrumental in gathering support for the Shaws. The city, as city policy, did absolutely everything it could to protect Espinosa.

You should really try to be more open and honest with your opinions. :eusa_whistle:

Just stating the facts! Few years ago I took the complete other side when a Hispanic shot a promising black youth in cold blood! Can't remember the story, but it was a tragic one

And reasonable person would understand this trial isn't about race, it's about guilt or innocence and getting the truth.

But most liberals don't care about facts or anything relating to facts.

Actually, no. It's pretty much about race.

blech--Dr. Drew has assembled a panel and they are discussing potential riots as we speak.

I think I am finished with this case.

Go back to Rodney King, go further back to the Civil War --on and on and on.

Hatred can and will destroy you if you allow it.

Some sort of foundation should be established, jmo. It sounds like Orlando/Sanford would be a good place to start.

Not many comments from the A list in LA. Somebody should step up.

Fat "Z" aint walking,right after the defense rests,they are going to put the cuffs on fat Z.

Should hipanics riot if GZ is found guilty? They have better reason to. Blacks may riot since so many of them are so stupid; slow to reason, quick to wrath!

Fat "Z" aint walking,right after the defense rests,they are going to put the cuffs on fat Z.

Den yooz bruthahs goan stikz him in whul he in da pen, dat boyz neavah goan seez da outsize agin..

Sad news for you bigot boi, the jury will either acquit outright, or be hung. The prosecution has failed to prove their case, even on the charge of manslaughter.

Den yooz bruthahs goan stikz him in whul he in da pen, dat boyz neavah goan seez da outsize agin..

Sad news for you bigot boi, the jury will either acquit outright, or be hung. The prosecution has failed to prove their case, even on the charge of manslaughter.

Huey is borderline retarded.

Wrong link. It is the Latino gang MS13. They work with Mexican Mafia. They are the ones angry about the trial of Zimmerman. Looks like they could get into the fray after verdict is read in Sanford. If that is true there is going to be a race riot alright. Cartel gangs vs african americans of sanford. That's a new twist.

That'll be fun to watch!

If they show up there won't be anything to watch but alot of people fleeing for their lives. That is one of the most dangerous Latino gangs the Cartels use in California from what I've heard. Brutal doesn't begin to describe those guys. Sanford is out of their league and better cool it...

You got that right. The last thing they want to do is piss off MS13.
Dont think it would turn out to well for em.

All gang are just a bunch of punks who don't have the guts to play by the rules; to avail themselves of the huge oppertunities this country provides. I hope the gangs annihilate each other; they are a malignanty that we can do without.

Blacks riot to loot, and because they hate cracker whitey, and because they don't have the capability to accept reality, and deal with it in a civilized fashion.

What strikes me here about the supposed racism of all folks, especially blacks. If Martin had been white, or Zimmerman black, never mind all the details, This thread wouldn't exist. How many blacks have murdered each other based on mindless hate and distrust? But that is a separate issue? How so? Racism is a dead issue. This particular incident is trivial, most of us know it. Blacks slaughter each other in record numbers. No Eyebrow gets raised. No one bothers to question that.

Last edited:
On Monday, police in Cincinnati arrested a group of teenagers who reportedly terrorized folks in the downtown area, in a series of violent assaults.

All of the beatings and robberies took place between June 1 to July 4.

Cortez Baker, 16, Randolph Jones, 16, and Kentrelle Aldridge, 16, have all been charged with several counts of robbery and assault, and more charges are likely to be filed.

WKRC reported:

“
Police say the teens essentially hunted their victims. One says the suspects were passengers on his bus when they targeted him. "They didn't ask me for anything."

Chad Laumann was beaten and robbed on East Fourth Street last month while on his way to work. Though outnumbered, the 23 year-old says he outsmarted his attackers by intentionally staying in view of the surveillance camera. "So as they're attacking you, you tell them there's a camera. Yes, I tell them there's cameras. And what did they say? They didn't say anything. They just took off running."

Media blackout: Mob "hunted" white victims in Cincinnati - Norfolk Crime | Examiner.com

Huh....imagine that.

Imagine what?
Media blackout?
WKRC reported it, they're not considered media?

Got it, you support blacks hunting Whites.

I had to trace it back to the Station...I could have sourced it from Mr. Conservative Online but you'd have objected to that.

Now to the topic...maybe a black gang will beat your ass too.

Imagine what?
Media blackout?

I had to trace it back to the Station...I could have sourced it from Mr. Conservative Online but you'd have objected to that.

Let me understand your thinking here. When another poster points out that the media did INDEED cover this crime, you take that as that poster supporting blacks hunting whites?

How do you come to that rather bizarre conclusion?

Imagine what?
Media blackout?

Just because my penis is larger than yours is no reason to eat peanut butter.

Imagine what?
Media blackout?

Let me understand your thinking here. When another poster points out that the media did INDEED cover this crime, you take that as that poster supporting blacks hunting whites?

How do you come to that rather bizarre conclusion?

Please show us any mainstream news sources that covered the story.

Forum List

Back