Blacks Plan to Riot When Zimmerman Walks

I find the whole thing sickening. But, if hispanics can beat back the blacks who want to kill a cracker want to give it a go..by all means do it.

I never thought I would say this, but I place all this on Obama. Holding that pic of Martin up to the camera and saying "this could be my son" was the proverbial straw.

Wow! "It's Obwaamwa's fwault!", that's really a pathetic post. Sorry to disappoint you, but the above is NOT going to happen, many Latinos in that demographic don't like people like zimmerman,

Go eat yourself. I am sick of the sight of you. - Jeremiah

Go fuck yourself PUNK.

Blacks are warming up for the riots they are going to stage when George Zimmerman is acquitted.

Last edited:
It's no secret that a white person would be crazy to enter some neighborhoods. We all know it and acknowledge it consciously or unconsciously. There is a good chance pretty white woman (or a pretty white boy) would most likely be killed if she was dropped off in a "bad neighborhood" and the first thing the Police would say is "what the hell was she doing there" as if it was her own fault. The same thing doesn't go for a Black man in a "white" neighborhood' as we can see in the Zimmerman trial. I don't pretend to know the reason for the double standard, only that it exists.

A pretty white person will most likely be killed if dropped off in a "bad (implying black) neighborhood." You don't see anything wrong with what you wrote there?

I don't see anything wrong. Black neighborhoods are usually full of bad people.

Wednesday, July 3rd, 2013

By Edward Wyckoff Williams
Guest Columnist

When it comes to America’s racial past and present, lies and snake oil are sold in many colors.

In the wake of the Trayvon Martin tragedy, conservatives in media have sought to deflect from the racism and racial profiling that precipitated his untimely death by referencing the broader social malaise of supposed “Black-on-Black violence.”

On a recent episode of “This Week on ABC,” Washington Post columnist George Will said that despite the Trayvon tragedy, “150 Black men are killed every week in this country,” and “about 94 percent of them by other Black men.”

Will parroted arguments made by many conservatives, his intended point being that Black-on-Black crime remains the real problem our nation should address. The half-truth he spoke went curiously unchallenged by the panel—including former White House adviser Van Jones—largely because the meta-narrative of Black-on-Black violence is widely accepted in journalistic and political circles.

The half truths were not challenged because they were not half truths. They were 100 percent true.

Unfortunately there are too many taboos against criticizing blacks. They really do have a crime rate that is eight times the white rate. The news media is remiss in not drawing more attention to that fact.

Black on black crime does not bother me nearly as much as black on white crime.

Blacks are warming up for the riots they are going to stage when George Zimmerman is acquired.

Who is acquiring zimmerman [sic]?

Thanks for correcting my spelling. I try to be careful about that.

Since you were so helpful, I will return the favor by pointing out that "Zimmerman" should be capitalized.

I don't capitalize that leva's name on purpose. I didn't correct your spelling, you spelled "acquired" correctly.

1.) Don't be anywhere near a footwear outlet of any kind for any reason that' s like getting between an alligator and a fresh piece of meat.

2.) If you are white or white hispanic ( whatever the hell that is ) you WILL BE A TARGET

3.) Don't even try to claim that you are on Trayvon's side....that will just get you shot more.

4.) If you have expensive sneakers in the house......put them outside....that way they won't have to break in to get what they really want.

5.) Study the local laws to find out what you will be charged with when you shoot an intruder who breaks in looking to kill you and your family. Just because they want to kill you doesn't mean that the local court system will let you off the hook for blasting their asses back out of the window they broke to get in.

6.) Don't assume that a guilty verdict will assuage the riots. They will most like happen anyway because no riot means no free sneakers or big screen TV's.

7.) Try to hang with Black friends for the day....you should probably be safe and yes I do have black friends but it's funny when we're together we don't see skin color...just friends.

8.) Hide any white sheets you may have....they will be used to prove that you are KKK members.

9.) Find a place to park you automobile for the day that is off the street....rioters just love to smash winshields and light up fancy rides.

10.) Don't be too quiet....hiding won't help you..... just be ready.

I find the whole thing sickening. But, if hispanics can beat back the blacks who want to kill a cracker want to give it a go..by all means do it.

I never thought I would say this, but I place all this on Obama. Holding that pic of Martin up to the camera and saying "this could be my son" was the proverbial straw.

Moments like this are why I love the fucking internet so much.

The video in the OP is from December of 2008, a month before Obama was sworn in, and 4 years before the Trayvon Martin shooting.

It's nice to live in a rural area of s. Illinois. The few blacks we have are nice people, and most of us keep our powder dry anyway!

The name has been around for some time...

In fact I think you can google it and come up with hudreds of net posts...

No matter..

I don't use sock puppets only the one moniker.

JO

I'm familiar with the personality graph you post in your signature....

the lower left hand quadrant means you're a fascist I believe.

JO

Well stop and think about this for a minute...

You have a small percentage of the poplulaiton...less than 12 percent....threatening to go out and kick ass on the other 88 percent....

Hmmmmm

Maybe not such a good idea eh?

JO

Last edited:
Most blacks are outstanding people......

And as we always like to say and as lefty always wants to deny..

The skin color is totally irrelevant...until it becomes a vote for sale that is.

JO

ahh the type is so tiny I hardly noticed it.

Afraid I can't bring it up

JO

Forum List

Back