Blacks Only: Indiana School District Bans White Grade School Kids from Field Trips to Colleges

This is good stuff. Go ahead and file your suit.
If the rules were different and they were only taking white children . Every news station from Portland ME to San Deigo CA would be broadcasting non stop. the ACLU would be jumping up and down

From what I read this morning, there was such a big stink about it that the school backed down. No link.

Well, most black kids have neither the intellect nor will to make it to college. The closest they'll come is selling drugs to white college kids, so what the hell.

If the rules were different and they were only taking white children . Every news station from Portland ME to San Deigo CA would be broadcasting non stop. the ACLU would be jumping up and down
So what? Whites did that for centuries. Why are you whining now that Black kids get to do something?

What kind of a jackwad takes 3rd graders to a college field trip?

What about Asians kids? Latinos?

Well, most black kids have neither the intellect nor will to make it to college. The closest they'll come is selling drugs to white college kids, so what the hell.
Eh with Affirmative action ya know...racism against whites.

And here is where I tell Odium AGAIN that white women use Affirmative Action more than anyone else.

Must be because whites are stupid...or are you ditching that one?

Someone hired to look at issues concerning Black kids. You can never start too young.

http://abc13.com/education/indiana-parents-question-blacks-only-3rd-grade-field-trips/663377/

"I was hired to look at the issues facing African American kids in the SBCSC, and my job specifically says that I need to develop programs and develop strategies to help these kids and their families become more successful academically,"

This is just something whites want to whine about after centuries of being able to do this for their children.

So Asc, do you think that to resolve this issue we should continue the process of exclusion, or should we come together and insist on colorblind equality?
I can't speak for other schools, but the one I grew up in wouldn't have dreamed of excluding any student on field trips, and had they tried to exclude any of our friends and classmates, none of us would have gotten on that bus.
Blacks and whites together is what will put an end to this shit, not white vs black, or black vs white. We need to stand in unison.

So what? Whites did that for centuries. Why are you whining now that Black kids get to do something?

He is calling the Left a bunch of hypocrites. You are agreeing.

Most people strive to not be hypocrites.

Perhaps you are comfortable with it, but the vast majority of your fellow lefties have some type of rationalization to deny that they are practicing anti-white discrimination.

THis is probably uncomfortable to them.

It is very odd that your blatant support of anti-white discrimination does not draw more response from them.

Truthfully, you should be insulted that they are letting your comments pass.

It is a sign of disrespect from them aimed AT you. They do not expect you to be able to understand their complex "reasons" why this is NOT anti-white discrimination.

So Asc, do you think that to resolve this issue we should continue the process of exclusion, or should we come together and insist on colorblind equality?
I can't speak for other schools, but the one I grew up in wouldn't have dreamed of excluding any student on field trips, and had they tried to exclude any of our friends and classmates, none of us would have gotten on that bus.
Blacks and whites together is what will put an end to this shit, not white vs black, or black vs white. We need to stand in unison.
If we want to insist on color blind equality then thats fine with me. The problem is that until everyone is at the same level that wont work in reality now will it?

We can give lip service to that idea and never fix the issue, we can do a wealth redistribution, or we can do it this way. Take your pick.

Are you a liberal or a conservative?

Someone hired to look at issues concerning Black kids. You can never start too young.

http://abc13.com/education/indiana-parents-question-blacks-only-3rd-grade-field-trips/663377/

"I was hired to look at the issues facing African American kids in the SBCSC, and my job specifically says that I need to develop programs and develop strategies to help these kids and their families become more successful academically,"

This is just something whites want to whine about after centuries of being able to do this for their children.

Bullshit. Look into issues facing kids. And do what it takes to make the kids and families become more successful academically. Let's all rise together.

He is calling the Left a bunch of hypocrites. You are agreeing.

Most people strive to not be hypocrites.

Perhaps you are comfortable with it, but the vast majority of your fellow lefties have some type of rationalization to deny that they are practicing anti-white discrimination.

THis is probably uncomfortable to them.

It is very odd that your blatant support of anti-white discrimination does not draw more response from them.

Truthfully, you should be insulted that they are letting your comments pass.

It is a sign of disrespect from them aimed AT you. They do not expect you to be able to understand their complex "reasons" why this is NOT anti-white discrimination.
Doesnt matter what he is calling the left. No I dont agree.

I'm never a hypocrite but I give you permission to assume this.

Your problem is you view it as anti white. Its pro Black. That only means its a good thing for Black people. Has nothing to do with whites. They already have a plethora of examples of whites in college. Youre a fucking idiot for assuming its anti white.

Why should I be insulted? No one dictates what I post.

He would still be a jackwad even if he didn't exclude other races.

Bullshit. Look into issues facing kids. And do what it takes to make the kids and families become more successful academically. Let's all rise together.
His job says specifically Black kids. Stop whining.

Forum List

Back