Blacks Leaving The Democrat Party Again.....Until The Dems Promise Them Something Else For Free

Cool. Another patrionizingly racist "BLACKS ARE ON THE PLANTATION" thread. You know, one that says that all blacks are just stupid criminals.

And to think they wonder why blacks don't vote for them.
They keep going on showing how they don't think black voters are smart and then wonder why black voters don't vote Republican. :heehee:

When racists get upset and feeling kind of down -- nothing cheers them up like listening to the oldies....

And nothing gets them on the dance floor more than hating darkies..a popular tune that has been high on the white supremacist charts for the last 400 years and counting
It used to be fashionable to kiss black asses.
Now it's gotten to the point where if a black guy hits you upside your head with a club and you kill the motherfucker, you're going to jail.
You can't lift a finger to defend yourself.
You can't stop blacks from looting and burning.
YOU go to jail if you do anything to get in their way.......and they know it.

It used to be fashionable to kiss black asses.
Now it's gotten to the point where if a black guy hits you upside your head with a club and you kill the motherfucker, you're going to jail.
You can't lift a finger to defend yourself.
You can't stop blacks from looting and burning.
YOU go to jail if you do anything to get in their way.......and they know it.
Oh.

F249-NsWEAAS0rH.jpeg

Blacks talk a lot, but they have this crazy tendency to be nothing but talk.

Right now they're saying Biden sucks and life was better under Trump, but the moment Biden promises them something that legally he can't deliver on, they jump back onto the Democrat Bandwagon.

This is the only African-American MAGA really cares about.

652px-Elon_Musk_Colorado_2022_%28cropped2%29.jpg

If Blacks would just stop proving us right, then you might have some sort of point.
But history tells us that blacks are inherently dishonest and prone to criminal behavior.
Personally I don't think it's completely their fault, because decades of social engineering has made them this way.
Since I was born 66 years ago I've found two types of blacks.
  • The stereotypical black that only thinks of themselves and let's their pride rule their actions
  • The kind that tries to be more honest than anyone else because they don't want to be a stereotypical black
But when it all boils down, 98 percent of them wants a free ride and don't want to have to pay for anything. They have been brainwashed into thinking they're owed something, be it reparations or Affirmative-Action.

Every time I go to the store Blacks take all of the handicapped parking places. We might as well call them "Black Only Parking" spots.
All of them have their handicapped placards so they don't have to walk as far as us White folks. Almost all of them have handicapped tags but don't show the slightest handicap when exiting their vehicle, so it's pretty clear they're just abusing the system. Many of them call themselves Reverend because it gives them a tax break.
Wow, talk about racist propaganda. Now you have been the biggest criminal and murderer that the world has ever seen. The thing that is funny to me is how white racist like this clown whine about black folks voting majority Democrat and when you ask them why should black folks vote republican all you hear is crickets. Now as a black man why in the hell would I support a party that has racist in it like this clown? Maybe Struth can explain to me why black folks should start voting republican, I doubt it she will, but it is worth a try.

Blacks talk a lot, but they have this crazy tendency to be nothing but talk.

Right now they're saying Biden sucks and life was better under Trump, but the moment Biden promises them something that legally he can't deliver on, they jump back onto the Democrat Bandwagon.

Ridiculous... that's never gonna happen.

Wow, talk about racist propaganda. Now you have been the biggest criminal and murderer that the world has ever seen. The thing that is funny to me is how white racist like this clown whine about black folks voting majority Democrat and when you ask them why should black folks vote republican all you hear is crickets. Now as a black man why in the hell would I support a party that has racist in it like this clown? Maybe Struth can explain to me why black folks should start voting republican, I doubt it she will, but it is worth a try.
The truth isn't racist. It's the truth.
Blacks are the way they are because of one reason.
The Democrat Party.

F1hF0O6X0AEvvbM.jpgF1z52IbWwAAqJWq.jpg
F2XtDb4XcAAuPNo.jpg

I am sure the republican party will welcome them with open arms. Tired of republicans complaining that they do not get enough black votes.

I can not understand why they do not complain about getting enough white votes.
You're tired of Republicans complaining?
Republicans only get 5-10% of the black vote.
No matter how badly Democrats screw up the country Blacks will still vote for them in the 90 percentile. Without Blacks Democrats wouldn't exist in a few years. They would be completely out of power. They would have to change their name to something like the "We Love Black People Party".

proxy-image.jpg

It's always that way with most of them.

Democrats tell them they will give them reparations and free shit so the blacks go to them. Once they don't deliver they get mad and go to republicans. Then democrats tell them they will give them something or bend the knee for blm and they go back.

All they care about is getting free shit. They have no morals or standards, convictions or even really care about the country.

Come election time next year they will start something new up again promising to cater to them and after the election they start himhawing and eventually just pretend like they never said a thing

I saw something in TikTok and well, the pre-teen girl in me has me all giddy.

This would be a better place if TikTok wasn't used as a source.

It's always that way with most of them.

Democrats tell them they will give them reparations and free shit so the blacks go to them. Once they don't deliver they get mad and go to republicans. Then democrats tell them they will give them something or bend the knee for blm and they go back.

All they care about is getting free shit. They have no morals or standards, convictions or even really care about the country.

Come election time next year they will start something new up again promising to cater to them and after the election they start himhawing and eventually just pretend like they never said a thing
Even the 100% liberal reparations in California will be a bust. They won't happen and Democrats will say, at least we tried. There will be no money to blacks but reparations will take the form of letting black criminals run around loose and blacks will be able to pee and poop freely out in public without repercussions. And then the Dems will say, we'll try harder when the next election comes up.

The truth isn't racist. It's the truth.
Blacks are the way they are because of one reason.
The Democrat Party.

View attachment 812666View attachment 812667View attachment 812668]/quote]

Damn you right wing racist need to find a new tune. Black folks as a whole are in the situation we are in because of racist policies that we have had to endure in this country. Republicans love to 👉 the finger at democrats, when they have and are just as bad.

Americans of all strips are waking up to the threat the WEF/Devos Democrats pose to their way of life.

Will you eat the bugs? If you do, you're a democrat.

Forum List

Back