Blacks Leaving The Democrat Party Again.....Until The Dems Promise Them Something Else For Free

I am sure the republican party will welcome them with open arms. Tired of republicans complaining that they do not get enough black votes.

I can not understand why they do not complain about getting enough white votes.

Blacks talk a lot, but they have this crazy tendency to be nothing but talk.

Right now they're saying Biden sucks and life was better under Trump, but the moment Biden promises them something that legally he can't deliver on, they jump back onto the Democrat Bandwagon.

Blacks are waking up more and more everyday. Baby steps.

I am sure the republican party will welcome them with open arms. Tired of republicans complaining that they do not get enough black votes.

I can not understand why they do not complain about getting enough white votes.
Because they don’t have to pander to white racism as is necessary with blacks, >99% of whom are segregationist racists.

Cool. Another patrionizingly racist "BLACKS ARE ON THE PLANTATION" thread. You know, one that says that all blacks are just stupid criminals.

And to think they wonder why blacks don't vote for them.
If Blacks would just stop proving us right, then you might have some sort of point.
But history tells us that blacks are inherently dishonest and prone to criminal behavior.
Personally I don't think it's completely their fault, because decades of social engineering has made them this way.
Since I was born 66 years ago I've found two types of blacks.
  • The stereotypical black that only thinks of themselves and let's their pride rule their actions
  • The kind that tries to be more honest than anyone else because they don't want to be a stereotypical black
But when it all boils down, 98 percent of them wants a free ride and don't want to have to pay for anything. They have been brainwashed into thinking they're owed something, be it reparations or Affirmative-Action.

Every time I go to the store Blacks take all of the handicapped parking places. We might as well call them "Black Only Parking" spots.
All of them have their handicapped placards so they don't have to walk as far as us White folks. Almost all of them have handicapped tags but don't show the slightest handicap when exiting their vehicle, so it's pretty clear they're just abusing the system. Many of them call themselves Reverend because it gives them a tax break.

Last edited:
Again, this is an excellent opportunity for GanGstA! Pimp, Mike Pence, to make headway in 2024. As I have been stating today, if Pence made himself over as a badass gAnGstA! pimp, GlawK fotTy toting PLAYA, then he would set himself apart from the field. Pence needs to put on a hoodie, some baggy jeans with a Hi Point tucked in the waist line, Have some GangStA! rap playin in the background, then cut loose with a tight rap, like:

"Ma name is Mikey Pence,
and I is only gittin bigga;
Ya gotta vote fo me,
Cuz I down with da n***as!"

Nothing scarier to pasty-white shitlibs than black folks thinking for themselves.

Apparently, an abbreviated existence in ghetto squalor, is just not that appealing anymore.

The fucking nerve of black people...

san fran shit.jpg

In 2016 the dems were absolutely blindsided with the black and trade unions vote that switched to Trump. That’s why they had to shut down the counts at midnight in the inner cities in the swing states. If republicans dared question the inner city black vote the the dems and their media allies would have screamed racism 24/7.

In 2016 the dems were absolutely blindsided with the black and trade unions vote that switched to Trump. That’s why they had to shut down the counts at midnight in the inner cities in the swing states. If republicans dared question the inner city black vote the the dems and their media allies would have screamed racism 24/7.
yep, more election rigging. Proof is right here; read it, learn it, acknowledge it.

And so the thread gets more and more racist, proving my point.
When racists get upset and feeling kind of down -- nothing cheers them up like listening to the oldies....

And nothing gets them on the dance floor more than hating darkies..a popular tune that has been high on the white supremacist charts for the last 400 years and counting

Forum List

Back