FBI agent lied under oath about knowledge of Hunter Biden laptop, talks with Facebook, document reveals

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Fabrication bureau of inaccuracy

A San Francisco-based FBI special agent lied under oath about discussions he had with big tech companies that suppressed The Post’s reporting on the contents of first son Hunter Biden’s laptop hard drive before the 2020 election, according to an internal Facebook document.

Elvis Chan made false statements about his communications with Facebook over the bombshell October 2020 reports that revealed Hunter involved his dad Joe in business deals with foreign nationals, internal communications obtained by the House Judiciary Committee show.

A Facebook employee said in an Oct. 15, 2020, message that he had spoken with Chan, with the agent said he was “up to speed” on the FBI’s probe of Hunter’s laptop and “that there was no current evidence to suggest any foreign connection or direction of the leak.”

FBI agent lied under oath about knowledge of Hunter Biden laptop, talks with Facebook, document reveals

A Chinese FBI agent protecting Biden? Why is that not surprising.

Fabrication bureau of inaccuracy

A San Francisco-based FBI special agent lied under oath about discussions he had with big tech companies that suppressed The Post’s reporting on the contents of first son Hunter Biden’s laptop hard drive before the 2020 election, according to an internal Facebook document.

Elvis Chan made false statements about his communications with Facebook over the bombshell October 2020 reports that revealed Hunter involved his dad Joe in business deals with foreign nationals, internal communications obtained by the House Judiciary Committee show.

A Facebook employee said in an Oct. 15, 2020, message that he had spoken with Chan, with the agent said he was “up to speed” on the FBI’s probe of Hunter’s laptop and “that there was no current evidence to suggest any foreign connection or direction of the leak.”

I think there Siamese twins joined at the hip.

Without a doubt, soooooo what do we do about this other than BITCH AND MOAN, This pisses me off what's going. It's too bad there's NOTHING we can do about any of this. Biden lights are on but nobody's home.
Sorry I'm venting, my dog was kicked by one of the bulls yesterday. This shit pisses me off about Biden!!
They wanna talk about Clemet Anxiety,,,,,, I'll be there when it's 30 below zero in January... UGH LORD HELP US ALL!!!

Forum List

Back