Blacks, Latinos have been arrested at 'disproportionate rate' in L.A., report finds

As compared to the man who took a top notch surgeon and made him the head of HUD, why not head of HHS?

Trump cabinet
190911093829-20190911-trump-cabinet-large-169.jpg

Biden cabinet
_116638601_biden_cabinet-nc.png
So one guy picks his cabinet because they're competent...the other guy picks his because they check boxes. Gee, which cabinet is the worst in the history of the country? I hate to break this to you, Super but Joe Biden's cabinet is the biggest collection of idiots I've ever seen!

I also voted for the guy who was the VP of the first Black POTUS.

The first black POTUS said Biden was a screw up.

The guy who appointed the first black female Supreme Court Justice

The one who doesn't know what a woman is. Right.

and the list goes on. Who did Trump appoint? Uncle Thomas to HUD.

How does any of this benefit you personally? Who Trump appointed, who Biden appointed... Biden appointed Sam Brinton, but he didn't steal "your" luggage.

Most of us are more worried about food prices, and gas prices. We need policies that make the middle class upwardly mobile again. Our system is top heavy and it needs to be corrected. There is important work to do.

We are all Americans, unfortunately we are not all treated the same....
We are not colors. The democrats don't want to recognize this because their party was built upon and continues to depend upon dividing and controlling. Any time an empty-headed democrat whines "what has your party done for X race?" you can be sure that is really what's going on whether the idiot in question sees it or not.

Now tell us the rate of crime each group commits. Naturally, you left that out because it destroys your lie. Also, LA County is run by Democrats and the City of Los Angeles has a black mayor.

Blubber doesn't belive in per capita. Math is racist don't ya know!

So one guy picks his cabinet because they're competent...the other guy picks his because they check boxes. Gee, which cabinet is the worst in the history of the country? I hate to break this to you, Super but Joe Biden's cabinet is the biggest collection of idiots I've ever seen!
I know you didn't post that with a straight face, Trump's cabinet was no where near competent.

We are not colors. The democrats don't want to recognize this because their party was built upon and continues to depend upon dividing and controlling. Any time an empty-headed democrat whines "what has your party done for X race?" you can be sure that is really what's going on whether the idiot in question sees it or not.
Save that bullshit, we aren't colors. What America have you been living in?

I know you didn't post that with a straight face, Trump's cabinet was no where near competent.
Seriously, Super? Compared to the Biden Cabinet? Mayor Pete? Mayorkas? Granholm? Yellen? Austin? Go down the list and you'll find one screw up after another but none of them EVER get replaced because their "boss" is the biggest screw up of all and his Vice President is a close second!

A new analysis of Los Angeles Police Department data released this week by L.A. City Controller Kenneth Mejia shows that Latino and Black people were arrested at a "disproportionate rate" between 2019 to 2022.

Black people, who make up 8% of the county’s population, accounted for 27% of all arrests; and Latinos, who account for almost half (48%) of the Los Angeles County, made up 51% of all arrests.

Both demographics, when combined, make up 56% of the county's population and yet totaled more than two-thirds of all arrests at 78.26%, according to the report. White people, which make up 29% of the county, ranked third in the total number of arrests at 16%.

This is just a snap shot of the injustice that folks of color suffer all over America.

Watch all the excuses that come from the racist, right wing republicans.
Last time I checked LA is a blue controlled shit whole

Yea I didn't vote for the man who called black women bitches, the man who was sued by the Fed Gov't because he wouldn't rent to black folks, the man who didn't want to accept the fact that our first Black president was a US Citizen, the man who claimed he didn't want black folks counting his money. Yea you're right, I didn't vote for that man. Duh.
I didn’t vote for him or the man that didn’t want his kids “growing up in a racist jungle.” That called Latinos, Latinx, or supported segregation, that thought a well education, coherent black man was “storybook.” So sad that these were our candidates, but hey, let’s just keep on keeping on and let racism win.

Now tell us the rate of crime each group commits. Naturally, you left that out because it destroys your lie. Also, LA County is run by Democrats and the City of Los Angeles has a black mayor.

And guess what groups are more likely to be VICTIMS of crime as well?

Seriously, Super? Compared to the Biden Cabinet? Mayor Pete? Mayorkas? Granholm? Yellen? Austin? Go down the list and you'll find one screw up after another but none of them EVER get replaced because their "boss" is the biggest screw up of all and his Vice President is a close second!
Seriously. Hell even Trump called them idiots.

A new analysis of Los Angeles Police Department data released this week by L.A. City Controller Kenneth Mejia shows that Latino and Black people were arrested at a "disproportionate rate" between 2019 to 2022.

Black people, who make up 8% of the county’s population, accounted for 27% of all arrests; and Latinos, who account for almost half (48%) of the Los Angeles County, made up 51% of all arrests.

Both demographics, when combined, make up 56% of the county's population and yet totaled more than two-thirds of all arrests at 78.26%, according to the report. White people, which make up 29% of the county, ranked third in the total number of arrests at 16%.

This is just a snap shot of the injustice that folks of color suffer all over America.

Watch all the excuses that come from the racist, right wing republicans.
What are the crimes being committed? Is there any empirical evidence that shows how non-Blacks and Latinos are NOT being arrested for the same infractions? The other side of the equation could be Blacks and Latinos commit a disproportionate number of crimes? Before you call me racist for raising that question, could it be that Blacks and Latinos comprise more of the lower income bracket in LA? Poor whites and high crime tend to happen in rural areas since most whites who are poor tend not to live in urban areas.

Forum List

Back