Blacks just want to get into their cars and drive to stores and stuff safely

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I'm a practical guy. To me actions & history speak bolder than cheap talk, which brings up Pete Carroll.

See Carroll says blacks just wanna be treated equally. Meanwhile he singles out blacks.

Carroll says they want love, and they wanna get into their cars, go to the store and stuff knowing they'll be safe. Meanwhile, there's this video below of a rapist thug who resisted arrest, he reached into his car for a weapon and was shot-up. That sound like the peaceful scenario Carroll is referring to, because that's his response to it? That makes Carroll a liar..........................................Before PROGS pipe-up to declare "you don't know he was reaching for a weapon". Fuck-off, neither did the officers necessarily, though they probably saw the weapon anyway. It doesn't matter in that situation, the thug had already escalated the situation. What are cops supposed to do, wait until he grabs a gun after he'd already assaulted the officers posing a serious threat? It's happened before, police were shot up too. Get a clue, stop resisting arrest and threatening police, Ya think? He probably had a death wish anyway, as he makes life Hell everywhere he goes. He wanted to go down as a PROG martyr, and guess what?

How come during this cry-fest PROGS never mention blacks kill each other 10,000 to 1? I thought they want to be safe and stuff? They kill babies, old people, anyone without a care. Yet we're supposed to believe cops are the problem for defending themselves, law and order? That makes Carroll a tool.

Carroll still owes me $80 anyway. First Super Bowl bet I'd lost in many years too. I'd never seen anyone gift a game quite like that before, and Carroll saved it for the Super Bowl................."The gift on the goal-line".

What does it say for the left they hold thugs in such high regard? You first.

Last edited:
blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year
white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
cops murder --MAYBE--1 black per year
blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa
of course IM2, Billy, etc do not accept facts

Yeah they do, you can tell by the crickets. Doesn't mean they're not twisted.

If 3rd degree sexual assault allegations are a reason to execute someone without a trial, then the Secret Service REALLY has their hands full this year.

You're lying. Not one word addresses what actually occurred, am I wrong? Why?

118373660_10158542129259643_5736011907605146473_n.jpg

If 3rd degree sexual assault allegations are a reason to execute someone without a trial, then the Secret Service REALLY has their hands full this year.

Shooting someone in the back is dishonorable. It is cowardice. If it results in death, it is murder 100% of the time. If it is done by the government, that is an extrajudicial execution by any definition. Sorry to break it to you.

...who was executed?? certainly not criminals Floyd or Blake
..the one executed was the innocent man in Portland

I'm a practical guy. To me actions & history speak bolder than cheap talk, which brings up Pete Carroll.

See Carroll says blacks just wanna be treated equally. Meanwhile he singles out blacks.

Carroll says they want love, and they wanna get into their cars, go to the store and stuff knowing they'll be safe. Meanwhile, there's this video below of a rapist thug who resisted arrest, he reached into his car for a weapon and was shot-up. That sound like the peaceful scenario Carroll is referring to, because that's his response to it? That makes Carroll a liar..........................................Before PROGS pipe-up to declare "you don't know he was reaching for a weapon". Fuck-off, neither did the officers necessarily, though they probably saw the weapon anyway. It doesn't matter in that situation, the thug had already escalated the situation. What are cops supposed to do, wait until he grabs a gun after he'd already assaulted the officers posing a serious threat? It's happened before, police were shot up too. Get a clue, stop resisting arrest and threatening police, Ya think? He probably had a death wish anyway, as he makes life Hell everywhere he goes. He wanted to go down as a PROG martyr, and guess what?

How come during this cry-fest PROGS never mention blacks kill each other 10,000 to 1? I thought they want to be safe and stuff? They kill babies, old people, anyone without a care. Yet we're supposed to believe cops are the problem for defending themselves, law and order? That makes Carroll a tool.

Carroll still owes me $80 anyway. First Super Bowl bet I'd lost in many years too. I'd never seen anyone gift a game quite like that before, and Carroll saved it for the Super Bowl................."The gift on the goal-line".

What does it say for the left they hold thugs in such high regard? You first.

Don't worry you can watch tennis...

Shooting someone in the back is dishonorable. It is cowardice. If it results in death, it is murder 100% of the time. If it is done by the government, that is an extrajudicial execution by any definition. Sorry to break it to you.
....not murder---the jackas dumbass CONTINUOUSLY fought with the police = DANGEROUS threat
..you must live in Chuck Norrisland

Oh I see. So, in order to play fair during a DANGEROUS situation escalated by a THUG, you have to let them grab their weapons and turn around first before firing.

Simon says FIRE

Red Light...Stop
Green Light....FIRE

Mommy may I? No
Mommy may I? Yes you may, FIRE

Five second rule, one-one thousand, two-one thousand...........FIRE!

Rock, paper, scissors, Fuck!

Last edited:

it's not an execution..you are out of your cotton pickin' mind

And 99.99% already do except when for the most part their own race intercedes and harms them.
Black on black killings over 100 times more frequent than white cop on black person killing

Forum List

Back