No Bounce

Nahhh. . . Trump's doomed.

Dana doesn't even need to bother to vote for Biden he's got so much support. Trump is a lost cause, she should go do something else and not even occupy herself or worry about the election.

:heehee:

The super spreader show trump put on this week didn't give him a bounce,

His favorability is still at 31%.

That's still the slightly less than one third of the nation that would still vote for him if he shot someone on 5th Avenue in NYC in 2016.

You wish...but go ahead.....you are so sure you are going to win, just don't bother voting....

BOUNCE
A poll by Morning Consult finds President Trump in better shape after the GOP Convention than before it. According to this poll, Trump now trails Biden by 50-44 among likely voters. Before the Convention, he trailed 52-42.
This “bounce” seems to be a function of respondents viewing Biden less favorably than before, rather than viewing Trump more favorably. Morning Consult found that Biden’s favorability numbers have weakened while the president’s have remained steady.

President Donald Trump received an astonishing surge in black support during the Republican National Convention, a new poll has found.

The latest Hill-HarrisX poll, conducted August 22-25, shows 24 percent of registered black voters approve of President Trump, a jump of 9 points from the previous survey taken August 8-11.

Trump’s support from Hispanic voters also increased to 32 points, up from 30 points in the previous survey.

In 2016, Trump won the election with 8 percent of the black vote and 29 percent of the Hispanic vote.

That's still the slightly less than one third of the nation that would still vote for him if he shot someone on 5th Avenue in NYC in 2016.

Keep thinking this.......

Ef30jZdWoAARM35

Keep thinking this.......

You know, you both COULD be right.

Maybe he has MORE support, but less favorability?

Maybe folks just trust him more than Biden to do the job. . . OTH, they just like him less?

:dunno:

I don't know where they are getting 31% from. In fact, I haven't seen a poll in his entire term that has had him that low. RCP has his average at 43%, still not where an incumbent president would like to be if seeking reelection

At the end of the day, none of that may matter if you guys keep rioting in the streets

You may follow pools but here in reality we follow polls.

The ones in the article are from ABC and Gallop. Two institutions that have very long and reputable histories.

Follow the media you want. I'll do the same. I get mine from reputable sources.
Oh no a spelling Nazi. Others have a reputation also. You can believe anything you want but four years ago every poll showed Hillary sitting in the White House. The whole point here was it depends on what those in charge of the polls want to show.
Don’t go crying whenTrump is sitting in the White House for another four years.

It says that Biden is still leading, but leading by a bit less after convention.
8r4kjliudxj51.png
The whole point of my post was to show that polls show whatever those running them want them to show.
Four years ago the polls had Hillary sitting in the White House.
Don’t go crying when Trump is sitting in it for another four. But you are welcome to put your faith in anything you want.

It says that Biden is still leading, but leading by a bit less after convention.
8r4kjliudxj51.png
The whole point of my post was to show that polls show whatever those running them want them to show.
Don’t go crying when Trump is sitting in it for another four. But you are welcome to put your faith in anything you want.
Thats because the electoral college doesnt represent the popular vote.

8r4kjliudxj51.png
Thats because the electoral college doesnt represent the popular vote.
If that makes you sleep better. But you see we actually use the electoral college not the popular vote so assuming that some poll can tell you how the vote will go and thereby how the election will go is like looking at in porridge and trying to foretell the future.

Forum List

Back