Blacks in the Media

Black people can’t have anything. Any of these things include, but aren’t limited to: a general sense of physical safety, comfort with law enforcement,

black people cant have safety cause of black people.

Black people can’t have anything. Any of these things include, but aren’t limited to: a general sense of physical safety, comfort with law enforcement,

I agree. Black people long ago taught you cave monkeys to read and write. We've been paying for it every since along with the rest of the races.

I agree. Black people long ago taught you cave monkeys to read and write. We've been paying for it every since along with the rest of the races.

black on black crime, the white man's fault.

That''s like saying a tarsier could teach a Chimp how to think.

Obvious, maybe racist, don't care.

You just admitted to black people being more homophobic than the general population, a fact where MANY black gay folk themselves reaffirm, and yet it's hardly spoken of. It's the elephant in the room that CAN'T be addressed. Black heterosexuals like the original writer of this article can freely and proudly trivialize the prejudice gay people face all while expressing her negative encounters with gay people, yet if a gay man were to write an article for Time highlighting our PLETHORA of experiences with homophobia in your black community, there'd be riots in the street. And it's that exact double standard which many in the black community refuse to acknowledge that has them alienating otherwise reasonable allies. And that's some truth serum right there.

Gays or blacks who wins? It looks like this queer is about to dawn the pink hood.

That''s like saying a tarsier could teach a Chimp how to think.

Obvious, maybe racist, don't care.

Why would that be racist? You are closer to being a chimp than any Black person. Why do you think white people are so hairy? I'd liken it more to a martial arts expert teaching a evil kid the art and having that kid come back as an adult and kill him with a gun.

Forum List

Back