Blacks in America

IceMan30

Sep 24, 2016
I was asked if I really have any cultural separation or disconnect from Blacks.

This is what I said.

How often do I dance ? She said, pretty often, I mean, sometimes you have with your wife.
I asked how well do I do it, provided I have a person with me to dance with... she said great.

I said...
When was the last time you seen me jump up and down and do handstands and pound in my stomach like a mad ape who got his banana stolen, and called it dancing ?
She said... never.

When was the last time that you seen my ass sticking out of my pants ?
she said never.

You seen my wife, is she black ?
She said no.

Are any of my friend's black ?
She said no.

What kind of music have you heard me listen to ?

She said, Rock, Classic Rock, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Country, sometimes classical or orchestra if its at all good.

What channels do I have on most of the time ?

She said, almost always Discovery something, or the NatGeo channels.

Do I ever have BET, Oprah Winfrey or "OWN" on the television, on my own accords ?
She said no.

What sports have you seen me watching ?
She said, Baseball, Football, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, Golf, sometimes Mixed Martial Arts if its a really good bath going on, or a good knockout.
Also seen you watch strongman and super heavy weightlifting and throwing and stuff like that.
And the Olympics.

Have you ever seen me date a black woman ?
She said no.

Can you describe my kids ?

She said, they mostly have red or strawberry blonde hair, blue or green eyes and light skin.
The males are all extremely powerfully built, like tanks.
10 years old, I wouldn't be able to give them a flu shot if they were scared of needles... they'll kill me.

(That's what she said.)
:)

I drive a ryder truck, delivering goods.
Can you describe the passenger ?

She said she is 6 ft 4, and around maybe 250 or 280 lbs, light brown hair and blue eyes.
Strong as an ox.
An amazon is what they call them.
lol

What do you see me wear most of the time ?

She said jeans, boots, sneakers, baseball caps, cowboy hats, tee shirts, jeans shirts, polo shirts, jackets.

Usually wrangler denim, sometimes with caterpillar, or some other work related logo..
Fila or Reebok sneakers usually, or Caterpillar, or Oakley or Timberland boots.
Usually fairly dark colors.
Except you seem to like light tan suede work boots.

OUTSIDE OF being Angry, how often do I cuss ?
She said never.

Have you ever heard me say the word B!tch unless I'm pissed off good enough maybe and actually calling somebody a b!tch ?
She said no.

Have you ever heard me call an Inanimate object or a place a "B!tch" ?
She said no.

Have you heard me call somebody a dog ?
She said no.

What is the definition of the words b!tch or dog, that I use ?
She said, the standard Dictionary, general definition.

Who is it that I am calling a b!tch, when I'm pissed off and calling somebody a b!tch, what kind of person am I calling a b!tch ?

She said, Somebody who said or did something that negatively affected you in some way, that they had no business whatsoever doing, an idiot.

Well there is my answers just from observation.

Go compare my answers to the black guy's answers to the same questions.
And you'll get your answer.

Last edited:
I was asked if I really have any cultural separation or disconnect from Blacks.

This is what I said.

How often do I dance ? She said, pretty often, I mean, sometimes you have with your wife.
I asked how well do I do it, provided I have a person with me to dance with... she said great.

I said...
When was the last time you seen me jump up and down and do handstands and pound in my stomach like a mad ape who got his banana stolen, and called it dancing ?
She said... never.

When was the last time that you seen my ass sticking out of my pants ?
she said never.

You seen my wife, is she black ?
She said no.

Are any of my friend's black ?
She said no.

What kind of music have you heard me listen to ?

She said, Rock, Classic Rock, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Country, sometimes classical or orchestra if its at all good.

What channels do I have on most of the time ?

She said, almost always Discovery something, or the NatGeo channels.

Do I ever have BET, Oprah Winfrey or "OWN" on the television, on my own accords ?
She said no.

What sports have you seen me watching ?
She said, Baseball, Football, Hockey, Soccer, Tennis, Golf, sometimes Mixed Martial Arts if its a really good bath going on, or a good knockout.
Also seen you watch strongman and super heavy weightlifting and throwing and stuff like that.
And the Olympics.

Have you ever seen me date a black woman ?
She said no.

Can you describe my kids ?

She said, they mostly have red or strawberry blonde hair, blue or green eyes and light skin.
The males are all extremely powerfully built, like tanks.
10 years old, I wouldn't be able to give them a flu shot if they were scared of needles... they'll kill me.

(That's what she said.)

I drive a ryder truck, delivering goods.
Can you describe the passenger ?

She said she is 6 ft 4, and around maybe 250 or 280 lbs, light brown hair and blue eyes.
Strong as an ox.
An amazon is what they call them.
lol

What do you see me wear most of the time ?

She said jeans, boots, sneakers, baseball caps, cowboy hats, tee shirts, jeans shirts, polo shirts, jackets.

Usually wrangler denim, sometimes with caterpillar, or some other work related logo..
Fila or Reebok sneakers usually, or Caterpillar, or Oakley or Timberland boots.
Usually fairly dark colors.
Except you seem to like light tan suede work boots.

OUTSIDE OF being Angry, how often do I cuss ?
She said never.

Have you ever heard me say the word B!tch unless I'm pissed off good enough maybe and actually calling somebody a b!tch ?
She said no.

Have you ever heard me call an Inanimate object or a place a "B!tch" ?
She said no.

Have you heard me call somebody a dog ?
She said no.

What is the definition of the words b!tch or dog, that I use ?
She said, the standard Dictionary, general definition.

Who is it that I am calling a b!tch, when I'm pissed off and calling somebody a b!tch, what kind of person am I calling a b!tch ?

She said, Somebody who said or did something that negatively affected you in some way, that they had no business whatsoever doing, an idiot.

Well there is my answers just from observation.

Go compare my answers to the black guy's answers to the same questions.
And you'll get your answer.

:itsok:

Forum List

Back