Blacks for Trump Leader ONLY Georgia Defendant Not Granted Bail! Blacks in Atlanta Go Nuts for Trump

Votar Roja

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2023
Wow. It does not get any more blatantly hypocritical than this.
Judge Emily Richardson denied bond on Friday to Harrison Floyd, a “Black Voices for Trump” leader.Harrison Floyd is THE ONLY defendant out of 19 still in jail tonight after Democrats arrested President Trump this week for speaking out against the stolen election

Judge Emily Richardson denied bond on Friday to Harrison Floyd, a “Black Voices for Trump” leader.Harrison Floyd is THE ONLY defendant out of 19 still in jail tonight after Democrats arrested President Trump this week for speaking out against the stolen election

He is out on bail as you wrote this. Why can’t you all tell the truth?

• Banned
He is out on bail as you wrote this. Why can’t you all tell the truth?

Fuck you you piece of shit. Don't call me a liar. I saw this article but I never saw a follow up article saying he was out.

All you fucking Leftists do is lie through your shitstained teeth all day so don't fucking cry when one of us makes one mistake.

Same goes for you CandyShithole

And besides all that, he WAS denied bail at first, and that is because of the hateful hypocrisy of the judge, and THAT is really what this is all about anyways, so fuck off

Fuck you you piece of shit. Don't call me a liar. I saw this article but I never saw a follow up article saying he was out.

All you fucking Leftists do is lie through your shitstained teeth all day so don't fucking cry when one of us makes one mistake.

And besides all that, he WAS denied bail at first, and that is because of the hateful hypocrisy of the judge, and THAT is really what this is all about anyways, so fuck off

He was denied bail initially. Because he had another pending charge. Assaulting an FBI agent.

You get your news from seriously skewed sources. Rush out screaming I have the truth. See how awful they are? Then when it turns out you are spreading lies, you get mad at the people who point out the lies to you.

Here is a suggestion. When you are dumb enough to go to the propaganda sites. Take whatever is enraging you and search the net for more information. This will keep you from blowing a blood vessel when someone points out you are spreading lies. It might even help lower your stress level. Finding out the propaganda is at best half truths isn’t going to be easy. But you’ll learn eventually.

You seem stable.

He was denied bail initially. Because he had another pending charge. Assaulting an FBI agent.

You get your news from seriously skewed sources. Rush out screaming I have the truth. See how awful they are? Then when it turns out you are spreading lies, you get mad at the people who point out the lies to you.

Here is a suggestion. When you are dumb enough to go to the propaganda sites. Take whatever is enraging you and search the net for more information. This will keep you from blowing a blood vessel when someone points out you are spreading lies. It might even help lower your stress level. Finding out the propaganda is at best half truths isn’t going to be easy. But you’ll learn eventually.
Learn eventually?

Doubtful

Hey asshole...

Stop insulting people who correct you...

You were caught with your pants down, now suck up snowflake..

Apparently this guy didn't get the memo, if you didn't vote for Biden then you aren't black.

Forum List

Back