Blacks are Armed and Ready

Useful training ... if anyone attacks you while you're in the Lazy Boy, watching your stories.

20210301_781_m67_003-600x400.jpg

they can reason to remove the 2nd Amendment or alter it so badly that a person can only own 2 bullets per year.

That's true ... when they outlawed alcohol, everyone stopped drinking ...

1920sSpeakeasy.jpg

and that War on Drugs completely removed illegal drugs from our society ...

gsnq1kcxgvgoc8t9ntkf.jpg

Personally, I hope they do remove the 2nd Amendment... I'll finally be able to get that rocket launcher I've always wanted without a government permit...

DavyCrockettBomb.jpg

they can reason to remove the 2nd Amendment or alter it so badly that a person can only own 2 bullets per year.

View attachment 477791

View attachment 477793

Personally, I hope they do remove the 2nd Amendment... I'll finally be able to get that rocket launcher I've always wanted without a government permit...

View attachment 477795
I believe that's a Davy Crockett, a tactical nuclear rocket with a lethal radius nearly as large as the firing range. Second Amendment or not, I doubt you'd really want one. I know I wouldn't.

Useful training ... if anyone attacks you while you're in the Lazy Boy, watching your stories.

View attachment 477786
It is a wonderful idea. Many black people in Washington DC, would have a lightning robbery, where their front door would be kicked in, the thugs with baseball bats would hold the residents at bay while they would take in under 5 minute the TV, Computers, and any cash and jewelry. Can you image the moron prog slaves kicking in the door and seeing one fo those ladies holding her 9mm and popping off a few rounds?

tumblr_f7e6f2e37477d034a37d2d99b4ab1634_1d5c832a_500.gif

View attachment 477791

View attachment 477793

View attachment 477795
yeah, but the government and the Globalist made a lot cash during those prohibition years. Before prohibition, cocaine cost around the price of aspirin. But the Globalist needed more cash. So they have put these addictive products into the black market where they can quadruple the amount of money that was made from off of it.
Cocaine is a cheap plant that the processing is done the same as making aspirins.
And so they will make a killing when guns are being sold in the black market.

The Globalist are playing both sides., hoping to create a race war so that they can have a reason to remove the 2nd Amendment or alter it so badly that a person can only own 2 bullets per year.

Sadly there may be even more then two sides.

View attachment 477786

At least they're using the Ebay-compliant toy pistols with the mandatory bright orange plug permanantly affixed to the muzzle end.

You can't even sell a 1950's cap pistol on Ebay without one of those glued to the muzzle.

Forum List

Back