Blacks are Armed and Ready

If you're white, and still stupid enough to be living in a big city, if you don't already have at least one gun, better get one before the verdict in the Chauvin trial.

Useful training ... if anyone attacks you while you're in the Lazy Boy, watching your stories.

View attachment 477786

At least they're using the Ebay-compliant toy pistols with the mandatory bright orange plug permanantly affixed to the muzzle end.

You can't even sell a 1950's cap pistol on Ebay without one of those glued to the muzzle.
And then get shot by a cop who just pulled up.

Useful training ... if anyone attacks you while you're in the Lazy Boy, watching your stories.

View attachment 477786

At least they're using the Ebay-compliant toy pistols with the mandatory bright orange plug permanantly affixed to the muzzle end.

You can't even sell a 1950's cap pistol on Ebay without one of those glued to the muzzle.
And then get shot by a cop who just pulled up.

I don't care if it is a toy gun: Anyone who pointed anything resembling a pistol at me would more than likely get themselves deaded pretty quickly. There is no "presumption of innocence" when you have to protect yourself from what you feel is a deadly threat.

Those who play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Most liberals tend to think of gun owners as whites out in the burbs or rural areas.....the new reaility is quite different.

You realize that the website you cited is a notoriously racist one, right?

The reality is, we have too many guns in this country and most of the people who have them shouldn't. But we've decided that 39,000 gun deaths a year are acceptable.

Most people that are without intelligence assume many thing s they do not know. Why would gun owners be white only?
It's becoming more and more clear that these people are spending their days consumed by paranoia, hyperbole and conspiracy.

24/7.

Right now, all you can do is watch. I'm hoping that over time it will shrink back to where it belongs: The fringe.

Right now, all you can do is watch. I'm hoping that over time it will shrink back to where it belongs: The fringe.
Stop trying to nullify the 2nd Amendment and take guns away and responsible gun owners will have no reason to be hyper

Most liberals tend to think of gun owners as whites out in the burbs or rural areas.....the new reaility is quite different.

The reality is, we have too many guns in this country and most of the people who have them shouldn't. But we've decided that 39,000 gun deaths a year are acceptable.

"most of the people who have them shouldn't."

And which orifice did you pull that gem out of?

1. All this constant talk about the unpleasantness between two certain ethnicities is so demoralizing and sad and tragic.

a. It just proves that -- despite all the optimistic talk of reconciliation -- those two groups are essentially incompatible.

b. It just proves that multiculturalism -- despite what its supporters say -- does not work.

2. I am 84, so ...

3. I hope that in the coming decades, Americans of goodwill can come to a harmonious division of the nation into safe zones for each ethnicity. In other words, a peaceful division of the land.

The point is there are to many people who are violent. And a gun will protect those who can not fight well. Getting ri of guns will not end the violence. It will not end attacks of people we see everyday with much of it caused by the media, entertainers and Prog politicians.

I believe that's a Davy Crockett, a tactical nuclear rocket with a lethal radius nearly as large as the firing range.
They should have called it the Wile E Coyote rocket.
1617978667416.png

There are some Blacks that shoot at my gun range.

They are all Conservatives and have a love of their country.

When the war comes they will serve in the mostly White militias.

Most people that are without intelligence assume many thing s they do not know. Why would gun owners be white only?
It's becoming more and more clear that these people are spending their days consumed by paranoia, hyperbole and conspiracy.

24/7.

Move into any inner city negro dominated drug infested shithole full of gangbangers and thirteen year old negro hookers bitch!
You wouldn't last a fucking weekend!

Forum List

Back