Zone1 Blacks All Over are Supporting Trump....

This video is about all the blacks all over that are supporting and voting for Trump, Everyone is coming together and Free thinkers that can make their own decisions. Its about change.

How about your white --- concentrate on whites?

Ok. Let's do the math again.. There are 47.8 million blacks in America.. Approximately 30 million will be eligible to vote.. Less than 10 percent will vote for trump. At best that is 3 million blacks. What doesn't get shown is how many blacks told that fool to FH.

Democrats are so terrified at the Black voter polling, they won't even talk about it. Was 90%. Is 70% and dropping. Ruh Roh!

If you're black and supporting Trump, you ain't no free thinker.
I can’t understand supporting either Biden or Trump. To me, this is a contest between “the lesser of two evils”. They are both wildly unfit and as an American it is embarrassing that these two are the choices. I still have hope that Haley will rally, and Biden will fall asleep in his pudding there by forcing the blue team to pick another candidate.

I can’t understand supporting either Biden or Trump. To me, this is a contest between “the lesser of two evils”. They are both wildly unfit and as an American it is embarrassing that these two are the choices. I still have hope that Haley will rally, and Biden will fall asleep in his pudding there by forcing the blue team to pick another candidate.
I disagree that this is a choice between Trump and Biden. It is a choice between keeping a Party that has proven to be pro-China and anti-American or voting them out.

The narrative about Biden is false. If Haley was the nominee, she will get chewed up in a debate with Biden.

Forum List

Back