Black youth steal 50 iPhones at an Oakland store, and nobody does anything about it.

No shit genius, why is that?

Is it because there are more opportunities in the suburbs, better education opportunities in the suburbs, better employment opportunities in the suburbs, better access to medical care in the suburbs and the damn list goes on.
Most people who live in the suburbs commute to work in the city...... It's literaly what a suburb is.
GTFO here Franklin, you don't come with any solutions just the same old regurgitated bullshit you are always posting. Hell you don't want any solutions, your ilk wants things to stay just the way they are.

Graduate HS
Don't get anyone pregnant or get pregnant before marriage
Don't get involved with the law
Work.

Do those 4 things and you have a 85% chance being middle class in the US. It's a high bar I know.

So why haven't black folks benefitted from it?

Lowest college admissions.
Lowest employment rate
Lowest job promotion rate
Denied business loans 7 times out of 10

Your racist babble doesn't add up.

Go to any major college and 90% of the black student body is athletes.
Your trouble is you believe all the "rates" fed to you by mainstream LEFTIST media, schools, think tanks, and other disseminators of leftist propaganda.'' If want to know what really is going on, LOOK AROUND YOU. Go by the statistics of your eyes & ears.

I live in a 75% black apartment building in a black neighborhood. While I, a non black white/hispanic ride around in an electric scooter, I see blacks driving brand new, shiny cars, including some Mercedes & Cadillacs.

I get medical care at the VA hospital in Tampa, FL. It has 16,000 employees. You don't need media "reports" to tell you what the employment rate is there for blacks. It's about 90%. All you have to do is walk through the long hallways, peek into rooms, and see for yourself. Affirmative Action hiring blacks. Keeping whites out.
Bay Pines VA hospital across the bay, same thing.

Most people who live in the suburbs commute to work in the city...... It's literaly what a suburb is.

Graduate HS
Don't get anyone pregnant or get pregnant before marriage
Don't get involved with the law
Work.

Do those 4 things and you have a 85% chance being middle class in the US. It's a high bar I know.
And if you're black, you can get Affirmative Action preference, and get
  • College admissions
  • College financial aid
  • Job hiring
  • Job promotions
  • Business loans
and then become UPPER middle class.

No I hit the nail right on the head. Black folks make up 4 to 6% of the student body at any major college or university and the majority of those students are athletes which proves you are a liar.
Oh BULLSHIT. When I went to college at City College of New York in Harlem (large black ghetto) 80% of the student body was black. Same thing today. Then there are many all-black colleges (which incidentally, were given $250 Million/year by Trump), and are 100% black (no whites).

Hey, what if we decide to open up an ALL-WHITE college (no blacks). Any objections ?

Accurate representation of some blacks..a subculture of their youth. We gotta help these people rehabilitate.

Nobody can deny the numbers or the poverty, and the dirty living in the inner cities which are mostly black majority. Far lefties tend to have a knee jerk reaction to this stuff calling people racist, and making things up about them, but never offering up solutions.

How is that idiot when white women have benefitted more from it than anyone. AA has never helped the folks it was designed to.
It must be at least 20 times that I have corrected you on that "white women" jibberish, phony line.

OK here we go again.

As for white women victimized by AA, that occurs in 2 ways:

1. By AA programs that grant preference only to blacks (like the one that once denied me, and 7 non-black women) a graduate school assistantship.

2. The 118 million white women in America, who are daughters or wives of white men being discriminated against by race-based Affirmative Action.

Information-deprived liberals need tutoring. On MSM, they don't get it. Here they do.

And if you're black, you can get Affirmative Action preference, and get
  • College admissions
  • College financial aid
  • Job hiring
  • Job promotions
  • Business loans
and then become UPPER middle class.
You have to do the things I listed first though regardless of what color your skin is.

It must be at least 20 times that I have corrected you on that "white women" jibberish, phony line.

OK here we go again.

As for white women victimized by AA, that occurs in 2 ways:

1. By AA programs that grant preference only to blacks (like the one that once denied me, and 7 non-black women) a graduate school assistantship.

2. The 118 million white women in America, who are daughters or wives of white men being discriminated against by race-based Affirmative Action.

Information-deprived liberals need tutoring. On MSM, they don't get it. Here they do.

I felt the boot when I, a white woman, was passed over for a job for which I was eminently qualified, by a more highly pigmented male who had nearly zero qualifications.

This brought to mind the almost non-existent quality of patient care -- this was a hospital -- and inspired me to do a one-woman picket line -- actually, I blanketed the hospital in public places like restrooms and cafeterias with notes explaining that the public image of this hospital was far more important to them than the quality of care that their patients could expect. I hope I reached a maximum number of people.

So why haven't black folks benefitted from it?

Lowest college admissions.
Lowest employment rate
Lowest job promotion rate
Denied business loans 7 times out of 10

Your racist babble doesn't add up.

Go to any major college and 90% of the black student body is athletes.
Here you are in many threads, calling me all sorts of names without any provocation. I treat you with respect I have strong opinions about topics, but I never personally insult you. So calm down.

The facts are many universities, companies, and sports organizations have hiring quotes for minorities… there is no discrimination against blacks in the workplace. We have a stupid system. We don’t have a meritocracy in many ways.

I mean, for example, the NFL and the Oscars force themselves to give black folks positions and nominations
For the 100th time I have criticized young white folks who have problems. I’ll also criticize the subculture of blacks who are thugs . So we have to do something about it.

It is a non-starter to blame slavery in the USA , because blacks owned white slaves in Africa… we live in a global world the United States is not the only country in the world.

Offer some solutions to approve the issue of young black folks. They are over represented when it comes to committing crimes. That data has already been showing can’t be refuted. Liberal mayors are giving breaks to criminals so it is a non-starter to say that black folks are treated unfairly when it comes to the criminal justice.

Let’s talk about the high divorce rate and the single parent households in inner cities. Let’s talk about the dangerous feminist BLM attitude that instills hatred towards America wrt the youth. We need to address these problems. We need to have teachers teach that America has a beautiful history. That it’s good to care for your community and go to church.

Here you are in many threads, calling me all sorts of names without any provocation. I treat you with respect I have strong opinions about topics, but I never personally insult you. So calm down.

The facts are many universities, companies, and sports organizations have hiring quotes for minorities… there is no discrimination against blacks in the workplace. We have a stupid system. We don’t have a meritocracy in many ways.

I mean, for example, the NFL and the Oscars force themselves to give black folks positions and nominations
For the 100th time I have criticized young white folks who have problems. I’ll also criticize the subculture of blacks who are thugs . So we have to do something about it.

It is a non-starter to blame slaves , because blacks owned white slaves in Africa… we live in a global world the United States is not the only country in the world.

Offer some solutions to approve the issue of young black folks. They are over represented when it comes to committing crimes. That data has already been showing can’t be refuted. Liberal mayors are giving breaks to criminals so it is a non-starter to say that black folks are treated unfairly when it comes to the criminal justice.

Let’s talk about the high divorce rate and the single parent households in inner cities. Let’s talk about the dangerous feminist BLM attitude that instills hatred towards America wrt the youth. We need to address these problems. We need to have teachers teach that America has a beautiful history. That it’s good to care for your community and go to church.

When they run out of what could remotely be considered valid arguments, they start slinging the insults.

SOP for racist leftists.

It is a non-starter to blame slavery in the USA , because blacks owned white slaves in Africa… we live in a global world the United States is not the only country in the world.

Blacks flourish places where they are left to their own device.

Government assistance destroys initiative and baptized self respect. That includes assistance to lazy whites, browns or yellows.

A Jewish, white woman bragging about the jobs she has been privileged to.

Wow Lisa, you have all the answers. Why don't you go down in the Hood and tell all the black folks about your great idea and how to achieve it.
Your black Jesus is a fake.
He was never poor.
He was born into wealth and privilege spent much of his early years living overseas.
He somehow got into Columbia and Harvard, yet you think he's just like you?

He's an only child. Spoiled rotten and selfish to the core.
One thing he has in common with most blacks......he probably doesn't know who his real father is.

Your black Jesus is a fake.
He was never poor.
He was born into wealth and privilege spent much of his early years living overseas.
He somehow got into Columbia and Harvard, yet you think he's just like you?

He's an only child. Spoiled rotten and selfish to the core.
One thing he has in common with most blacks......he probably doesn't know who his real father is.
Ahhh but he does

Forum List

Back