Black Women Feel Unsafe Dating Online. Just Another Example of White Racism?

Black women are raising the black men. Apparently if they feel unsafe they need to do a better job of it.
There are still elements of matriarchy from their African heritage in the black community. This can imbitter black men against women. Black men increasing seek women of other ethnicities over black women. Black comedians routinely parody the strong-willed black women who press demands of equality on their long-suffering husbands. This humorous bit from a black comedian after Obama was elected.

Obama: "After all I am president."
Michelle: "Whatchu mean you president...WE president."

Black women are raising the black men. Apparently if they feel unsafe they need to do a better job of it.
Just don't bother them or anger them, especially at buffets or Mickey Ds or they'll tear the joint to pieces

I hoped this article would reveal the real reason for this obesity. As it didn't I will reveal it to you. Black men find 'curvy' women sexually attractive, so black women accommodate them by purposely putting on the 'sugar' that black men desire. This is also common among other minorities; Latino, Alaskan, Native American, and South Sea Island men also prefer curvy women over slender ones.

Common in the black lexicon of derisive phrases is "your skinny ass". This should cement the above argument.
This is also why you'll find obese white women with black men. It works for both parties. She gets a man. He gets a curvy white woman.

Let's cut this to the bone. Black women are not attractive, pleasant, or very intelligent.

As a woman, you need to hit two out of three.

I hate to break it to you, but in every single demographic group, the majority of its members are unattractive, unpleasant, and dumb. Those qualities have far more to do with the individual than with whatever groups they belong to.

It's like black women are people, or something.

I hate to break it to you, but in every single demographic group, the majority of its members are unattractive, unpleasant, and dumb.
Have you EVER left the continental United States? Have you ever been to Asia?

Obviously not.

Those qualities have far more to do with the individual than with whatever groups they belong to.
Yes...and most black women have none of them.

It's like black women are people, or something.
Debatable.

"Being Black in America is already hard enough but add being Black, single and trying to date and it gets even more complicated. Why is this? Why is it so hard and unsettling to find a good companion if you're single and Black? There are unfortunately a few factors but one that truly stands out is not feeling safe enough while dating. This topic is relevant now more than ever due to the recent death of Lauren Smith-Fields. Our dear sis, Ms. Smith-Fields, 23, died in her Connecticut apartment in December after a date with a man she had met on Bumble. More than a month later, the police opened a criminal investigation.

In May 1962, Malcolm X said it best “The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman. The most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman." That was in 1962 and here we are today in 2022 and these words still stand true."

BLK Survey: Dating as a Black Woman
78% of respondents ages of 18-34 don’t feel safe as a Black woman in America
34% of respondents ages 18-34 don’t feel safe on mainstream dating apps
67% of respondents feel safer dating on BLK
64% of respondents don’t feel safe as a Black woman in America. 29% of respondents don’t feel safe dating on mainstream dating apps*

I just wish we could solve the big mystery as to what or who makes these women feel unsafe while dating. What demographic could it be? The writers from leftwing 21/Ninety don't seem to know. I guess it has to be the white supremacist men all these black women choose to date.
That's a no-brainer. Black women have been the least protected in any class system financially.
I support black women, it is the men who can be sketchy mo fo's.

If anyone should be mad it should be ALL Native Americans and Black women. The rest of the races don't take the classism abuse or as much shit as these people do in any class of society.

Have you EVER left the continental United States? Have you ever been to Asia?

Obviously not.

Yes...and most black women have none of them.

Debatable.

As it happens, I have not only been to Taiwan, I married a Chinese man. So spare me your "I have this fetish, and if you don't share it, it MUST be because you just don't know as much as I do." Asians are also people, meaning they are as capable of being unattractive, unpleasant, and dumb as anyone else.

Heck, I can tell just from your posts that you have two of the three covered. And I'd be willing to bet money on the third.

Contrary to the belief every person stupid enough to be a bigot seems to share, your prejudices do not constitute proof of anything except that it's a miracle you can walk and breathe at the same time.

As it happens, I have not only been to Taiwan, I married a Chinese man.
So you should probably be WELL AWARE that the vast majority of Chinese women meet at least two (pleasant, intelligent) of the three criteria...if not all three (dependent upon taste)

They are not fat, they are not rude, and they are most certainly not stupid.

So if you have already experienced Asia...why in the fuck would you state such a patently absurd thing?

Asians are also people, meaning they are as capable of being unattractive, unpleasant, and dumb as anyone else.
That's not what you stated...fuckhead.

Cecilie1200 said:
I hate to break it to you, but in every single demographic group, the majority of its members are unattractive, unpleasant, and dumb.

You are dim witted hag.

Our conversation is over.

Last edited:
Wow! Just wow! Let that racism/misogyny all hang out!
Women were created to serve their men...not lead them.

As such the woman should possess the tools to best assist her man.

No one has time for fat welfare whores with attitude.

View attachment 607241
Here is a pretty young lady with Down Syndrome.

Statistical outliers...they exist across any population.
It's all opinions butin white society this woman bella hadid was voted the hottest women on earth
. Average women get overrated.I mean look at this nonsense

1645901866794.png

OK. Maybe that’s a bad pic but scientists have tried to break her “beauty” down

1645901901111.png

But maybe I’m biased but these black women on insta blow her away. When a BW is beautiful women …….they are outrageously beautiful

1645901939509.png

1645902071667.png

1645902089960.png

1645902109231.png

1645902124928.png

1645902744673.png

1645902152882.png
1645902161553.png
1645902180471.png
1645902190730.png
1645902224098.png
1645902233261.png

Attachments

• 1645902138114.png
    1645902138114.png
    89.3 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Women were created to serve their men...not lead them.

As such the woman should possess the tools to best assist her man.

No one has time for fat welfare whores with attitude.
Another thing about BW’s looks is that they don’t age as quickly as WW. This is not merely a question of wrinkles as even WW without wrinkles look older than comparable BW.

It’s about their facial features. The softness of their features makes their faces more “plump”. It is the loss of “plumpness” in the face, which is associated with youth, that makes a face look older.

Because young WW often begin with hard features, they are already older-looking to begin with and therefore age that much more rapidly. BW will often look like a teenager into their 30s.

I mean - Haller berry 53

1645902326957.png

Celine Dion - 53

1645902356107.png

A famous white women I would say was very hot was sharon stone.

1645902385818.png

But she ended up like this

1645902416092.png

Another thing is the lips: thin lips age faster because lips get thinner and flatter as you age. Therefore if you start out with fuller lips your lips will stay full for longer.

Same problem with long noses. Noses get longer as you age so starting out with a wide nose gives you an obvious advantage

Every race has a "look". Germanic women are very masculine looking: tall, thin, broad-shouldered, sharp/chiseled facial features, long/pointy noses, etc. Typical German:

1645902445587.png

It's all opinions because in white society this woman bella hadid was voted the hottest women on earth

View attachment 607377

OK. Maybe that’s a bad pic but scientists have tried to break her “beauty” down

View attachment 607378

But maybe I’m biased but these black women on insta blow her away. When a BW is beautiful women …….they are outrageously beautiful

View attachment 607379

View attachment 607381

View attachment 607382

View attachment 607383

View attachment 607384

View attachment 607385

View attachment 607386View attachment 607387View attachment 607388View attachment 607389View attachment 607390View attachment 607391View attachment 607392
It is!
And those are some beautiful women.
I will tell you this right now...right now.
Of all the women of modernity.
If I could pick the most beautiful in world.
From any time in my life.
1645902485045.png

There she is.
Helen Adu aka Sade.
A black woman from Nigeria.
Beautiful voice, talented, and beyond lovely.

Forum List

Back