Black Women Feel Unsafe Dating Online. Just Another Example of White Racism?

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2022
"Being Black in America is already hard enough but add being Black, single and trying to date and it gets even more complicated. Why is this? Why is it so hard and unsettling to find a good companion if you're single and Black? There are unfortunately a few factors but one that truly stands out is not feeling safe enough while dating. This topic is relevant now more than ever due to the recent death of Lauren Smith-Fields. Our dear sis, Ms. Smith-Fields, 23, died in her Connecticut apartment in December after a date with a man she had met on Bumble. More than a month later, the police opened a criminal investigation.

In May 1962, Malcolm X said it best “The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman. The most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman." That was in 1962 and here we are today in 2022 and these words still stand true."

BLK Survey: Dating as a Black Woman
78% of respondents ages of 18-34 don’t feel safe as a Black woman in America
34% of respondents ages 18-34 don’t feel safe on mainstream dating apps
67% of respondents feel safer dating on BLK
64% of respondents don’t feel safe as a Black woman in America. 29% of respondents don’t feel safe dating on mainstream dating apps*

I just wish we could solve the big mystery as to what or who makes these women feel unsafe while dating. What demographic could it be? The writers from leftwing 21/Ninety don't seem to know. I guess it has to be the white supremacist men all these black women choose to date.

Last edited:
Let's cut this to the bone. Black women are not attractive, pleasant, or very intelligent.

As a woman, you need to hit two out of three.
Yeah, it doesn't help when 80% of them are obese.
Who decided this is a good thing?

Let's cut this to the bone. Black women are not attractive, pleasant, or very intelligent.

As a woman, you need to hit two out of three.
There are exceptions like Harris Faulkner.

OIP.18PRzfYWPmosHEZah2-ffQHaLG

"Being Black in America is already hard enough but add being Black, single and trying to date and it gets even more complicated. Why is this? Why is it so hard and unsettling to find a good companion if you're single and Black? There are unfortunately a few factors but one that truly stands out is not feeling safe enough while dating. This topic is relevant now more than ever due to the recent death of Lauren Smith-Fields. Our dear sis, Ms. Smith-Fields, 23, died in her Connecticut apartment in December after a date with a man she had met on Bumble. More than a month later, the police opened a criminal investigation.

In May 1962, Malcolm X said it best “The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman. The most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman." That was in 1962 and here we are today in 2022 and these words still stand true."

BLK Survey: Dating as a Black Woman
78% of respondents ages of 18-34 don’t feel safe as a Black woman in America
34% of respondents ages 18-34 don’t feel safe on mainstream dating apps
67% of respondents feel safer dating on BLK
64% of respondents don’t feel safe as a Black woman in America. 29% of respondents don’t feel safe dating on mainstream dating apps*

I just wish we could solve the big mystery as to what or who makes these women feel unsafe while dating. What demographic could it be? The writers from leftwing 21/Ninety don't seem to know. I guess it has to be the white supremacist men all these black women choose to date.
If you are dating online-----------you should regardless of your color feel unsafe. It's crazy to think you shouldn't be. Seems those doing the poll and these women are SELF ABSORB and have no clue that others don't obsess with race.

Yeah, it doesn't help when 80% of them are obese.
Who decided this is a good thing?
I hoped this article would reveal the real reason for this obesity. As it didn't I will reveal it to you. Black men find 'curvy' women sexually attractive, so black women accommodate them by purposely putting on the 'sugar' that black men desire. This is also common among other minorities; Latino, Alaskan, Native American, and South Sea Island men also prefer curvy women over slender ones.

Common in the black lexicon of derisive phrases is "your skinny ass". This should cement the above argument.

Can't blame them for feeling unsafe. What did Hillary call them super predators?

I hoped this article would reveal the real reason for this obesity. As it didn't I will reveal it to you. Black men find 'curvy' women sexually attractive, so black women accommodate them by purposely putting on the 'sugar' that black men desire. This is also common among other minorities; Latino, Alaskan, Native American, and South Sea Island men also prefer curvy women over slender ones.

Common in the black lexicon of derisive phrases is "your skinny ass". This should cement the above argument.
I have heard that as well.

Forum List

Back