Black Walstreet bombed from the air

Hate is wanting to destroy any kind of person who doesn't think like you ie, the Republicans. You are so blinded by your hate that you don't see you're no better than those killers. Instead of wanting to work through you differences with the Republicans, you'd rather see them all destroyed. Do you not see the pattern here?

how do you work with people who refuse facts?

You know like REAL history

dear fucking idiot,

your ideas are wrong racist and BAD for America.

shoot me for outing your cheating ass party all day long.

I will never stop telling the truth even when you SLANDER me

Like a broken record. How am I racist and how do you know I'm a Republican? Sorry Truthmatters I will not fall into your trap of agitation with name calling and I hope one day you will lose your hate. Unfortunately I doubt that will happen any time soon...

I have seen what you post

I don't care what you call yourself

You vote republican no matter what lie you tell us here

You also don't want to discuss the fact that black people BUILT things in this country and racists tore them down.

Then you blame black people for not getting farther in this country

Now you're just reaching and not very well. As for the original topic, what can be done to right these wrongs? Unlike slavery this one is a little fresher, even if those fools in the SC that the statute of limitations had already passed.

Nate drank your milkshake like a real gentleman. I on the other hand will call you the asshole of the world and mean it. I am not the kind person Nate is, and you are like an enema stew.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck....

You.

Nate drank your milkshake like a real gentleman. I on the other hand will call you the asshole of the world and mean it. I am not the kind person Nate is, and you are like an enema stew.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck....

You.

Eh, that's what she wants. In her twisted mind, if she can get you to the boiling point she feels like she won. I deal with convicts for a living and this is a common ploy for the mentally disturbed.

Hey TMN!

What year is it?

What are Black people building now? Is it enough? Should they be building more? What "building" are you talking about?

Businesses:

Small Business Expo 2013 Adds Three New Cities

Race Matters in Funding Small Businesses - Businessweek

There are plenty of people from different ethnicities who are trying to "build" their lives. There are a minority of people from different ethnicities who are not trying to "build" anything. That's why I prefer to concentrate on the "individual" and not define the majority of an ethnic group by the failures and problems of the MINORITY of an ethnic group.

What are Black people building now? Is it enough? Should they be building more? What "building" are you talking about?

Businesses:

There are plenty of people from different ethnicities who are trying to "build" their lives. There are a minority of people from different ethnicities who are not trying to "build" anything. That's why I prefer to concentrate on the "individual" and not define the majority of an ethnic group by the failures and problems of the MINORITY of an ethnic group.

Like blaming all white people for slavery from hundreds of years ago? Yeah, I totally get that. Thanks for answering my questions though, I know that Black people are successful entrepreneurs. I was trying to get TM to do what you said "I prefer to concentrate on the "individual" and not define the majority of an ethnic group by the failures and problems of the MINORITY of an ethnic group" but I think TM might be emotionally unstable.

Businesses:

Like blaming all white people for slavery from hundreds of years ago?
Yeah, I totally get that. Thanks for answering my questions though, I know that Black people are successful entrepreneurs. I was trying to get TM to do what you said "I prefer to concentrate on the "individual" and not define the majority of an ethnic group by the failures and problems of the MINORITY of an ethnic group" but I think TM might be emotionally unstable.
In my opinion, the minority of people who do such a thing are misguided. I don't think that bringing up historical facts and demonstrating what happened to a group of people in this country and how "they got here", is necessarily blaming "all White people" today for what happened in the past.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back