Black Walstreet bombed from the air

PC this happened in this country

a black community so outdid the surrounding area that the white racists in OK killed men women and children and burned down their town.

They BOMBED them from the fucking AIR!

why do you want history burried you racist?

I've found that you ignore posts when you know you've been busted.
Did you want to comment on post #7?
No?

Why is that?
Does it explode your theory of what an evil nation this is?

Can I borrow your head for my rock garden?!

a black community so outdid the surrounding area that the white racists in OK killed men women and children and burned down their town.

No?

Why is that?

so now your outed as a full on racist PC.

thank you very much for showing your true colors you travel so low you leave snail trails kinda Christian.

Yuu shame jesus every time you post

Please...send no private messages.
Everything out in the open, in public.
Thank you.

I didn't PM you, you liar.

EVERYONE can see your page and my message.

GO TO HELL

take your orders to me with you

You sent two:

reality makes you all mad huh

racist
View Conversation Report
Truthmatters
Today 05:26 PM - permalinkTruthmatters
history

why does history make you so angry oh christian one/

Don't send any more.

tell us PC why you wont even mention the people who were killed and just want to ignore these facts and talk about something else?

jesus would spit on you

GAME???????

fuck you

history is NOT illegal nate

My aren't you cute. When did I ever state History is illegal? As a matter of fact, it's one of the few things I enjoy discussing. I've just noticed that when you're involved you only focus on the worst of it. So I ask again, what is your game? Do you expect us to fall to pieces because some close minded, ignorant white folk did this injustice to the black community?

Please...send no private messages.
Everything out in the open, in public.
Thank you.

I didn't PM you, you liar.

EVERYONE can see your page and my message.

GO TO HELL

take your orders to me with you

You sent two:

reality makes you all mad huh

racist
View Conversation Report
Truthmatters
Today 05:26 PM - permalinkTruthmatters
history

why does history make you so angry oh christian one/

Don't send any more.

and anyone here can go read that huh?

No?

Why is that?

so now your outed as a full on racist PC.

thank you very much for showing your true colors you travel so low you leave snail trails kinda Christian.

Yuu shame jesus every time you post

I get such a chuckle out of your posts.....

ty

GAME???????

fuck you

My aren't you cute. When did I ever state History is illegal? As a matter of fact, it's one of the few things I enjoy discussing. I've just noticed that when you're involved you only focus on the worst of it. So I ask again, what is your game? Do you expect us to fall to pieces because some close minded, ignorant white folk did this injustice to the black community?

fuck you once once

I posted a story and gave a reason.

what the fuck are you doing asshole?
TRYING and failing to harass me for pointing out your republican party lies

How are things in Tulsa now?

Are black people building more stuff there?

What happened in the early turn of the century where black people had all this freedom to work for Presidents and buy land? Most of the stories I hear from that time are about how many blacks white people hung from trees.

What do you want to focus on? The success by (black people) in the story, or do you just want to highlight the horribleness of the white race?

"The term “race riot” does not adequately describe the events of May 31—June 1, 1921 in Greenwood... In fact, the term itself implies that both blacks and whites might be equally to blame for the lawlessness and violence. The historical record documents a sustained and murderous assault on black lives and property. This assault was met by a brave but unsuccessful armed defense of their community by some black World War I veterans and others.

During the night and day of the riot, deputized whites killed more than 300 African Americans. They looted and burned to the ground 40 square blocks of 1,265 African American homes, including hospitals, schools, and churches, and destroyed 150 businesses. White deputies and members of the National Guard arrested and detained 6,000 black Tulsans who were released only upon being vouched for by a white employer or other white citizen. Nine thousand African Americans were left homeless and lived in tents well into the winter of 1921."

Read more at EBONY The Destruction of Black Wall Street - Black History - EBONY
Follow us: [MENTION=38994]Ebony[/MENTION]Mag on Twitter | EbonyMag on Facebook

I'm puzzled, O Brilliant One.....

If this nation is such a racist hell hole....as you seem to imply in those several posts....

Why are so very many Africans flocking to this country?

a. The influx of African immigrants to the United States in the last two decades has been phenomenal. According to figures from the Immigration and Naturalization Services (INS), the number of African immigrants to the United States more than quadrupled in the last two decades; from 109,733 between 1961 and 1980 to 531,832 between 1981 and 2000. Contemporary African Immigrants to The United States

b. It is estimated that the current population of African immigrants to the United States is about 881,300.[2] Countries with the most immigrants to the U.S. are Nigeria, Ghana, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Egypt, Somalia, and South Africa. African immigration to the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, there are more African immigrants that have come here voluntarily than brought here as slaves.

Weren't you able to contact them and warn them about how terrible it is here????

this was your reaction to a horrible incident of racial violence that happened in this country.

your only move was to minimize it and excuse it.

jesus would spit on you

GAME???????

fuck you

fuck you once once

Failing? You're failing yourself by having this much hate for one type of people, the Republicans... You would do the same thing to the Republicans and are no better than those Bastards that burned Greenwood district down. Sad really.

hate is murdering people for being black and successful

what are you doing in this thread?

trying very hard to attack me and ignore the HISTORY given you huh nate

fuck you once once

Failing? You're failing yourself by having this much hate for one type of people, the Republicans... You would do the same thing to the Republicans and are no better than those Bastards that burned Greenwood district down. Sad really.

Dear idiot,

please go get your proof I would murder people?

Hate is wanting to destroy any kind of person who doesn't think like you ie, the Republicans. You are so blinded by your hate that you don't see you're no better than those killers. Instead of wanting to work through you differences with the Republicans, you'd rather see them all destroyed. Do you not see the pattern here?

dear fucking idiot,

your ideas are wrong racist and BAD for America.

shoot me for outing your cheating ass party all day long.

I will never stop telling the truth even when you SLANDER me

Forum List

Back