Black Teenagers Burn White Man to Death

This is what blacks have repeated to them over and over and over by Democrats: "Poor, poor pitiful you. America is systemically racist and you can't get ahead no matter how hard you try." (So just take out your rage on whitey.)

Speak to Africans who have immigrated to America. They are upbeat, hard working and happy. The first one I asked about native born black Americans said, "I can't talk to them. They all have a chip on their shoulder." Like racist Essien who nobody should respond to. It only encourages him to spew more of his hateful, sickening lies. He obviously has a chip on his shoulder and it's hurting him in many, many ways.

Sunsettommy
We are all humans

My father always said the meanest people on earth were white People and that they are products of what is known as INVOLUTION which is the opposite of EVOLUTION.

Only a soul can make you a HUE-man and we use our pineal glands to connect with our souls. They don’t poison them, starve them and drop bombs on them and all that done from a people who have done nothing to them

When you look at blk history it's almost like we've been dealing with another species.

Sunsettommy
White man used to be African as the prevailing research tells us that humans originally started in East Africa, then the migrations moved them into the northern lands over time creating white and mongoloid people.

OK

Sunsettommy
The rest of the people who were already dark skinned spread through large areas of the Continent, but unlike the white man didn't advance much over the centuries

OK. Let's stop right here.

You suffer in the area of perception as it’s limited to what other people you respect have told you as opposed to finding your own knowledge and understanding.

Black people from Africa civilized Europe. There were bath houses all thru Moorish Spain as well as well lit streets, Universities, Palaces.

did-you-know-that-until-the-moors-came-to-europe-10888578.png

They built stuff like

d16281991bfabd2b6a0a7099cea66749.jpg

And this was throughout Europe.

31296.jpg

That's why they have statues of blk ppl on many European countries

DRwRb9VW4AA-1Pt.jpg

DRwReeXXkAAST22.jpg

DRwRgwdX0AEvIbH.jpg

They introduced art, architecture, sciences, medicines, animal husbandry and other advanced disciplines to Spain and the rest of Europe. This was the catalyst which led to the European Renaissance.

After the Greco/Roman Empire fell, whites went back into the DARK AGES.

The black plague almost killed all of white Europe in the 13th, due to UNSANITARY conditions.

During that same time, in Spain, the Moors had over 300 public baths. While 1% of Europe was literate, there were over 90 universities in the Moorish Empire.

These blacks are responsible for the white boy 'renaissance' where they had a refocus on science, learning and math. BLACK MOORS are the ones who inspired this reawakening.

Black ppl gave the world the alphabet (Phoenicians were black Moorish people from North Africa...the word PHONICS comes from them) and numbers (Arabic numbers are 0-9 as opposed to Roman numerals which don't have a zero making higher math IMPOSSIBLE).

Most of Western European scientific discoveries or rather copies of the original discoveries of Africans were put to use during the sixteenth to the twentieth centuries.

It was during this time that some of the great scientific and technological discoveries and inventions were made.

Yet, these discoveries and inventions were and are merely improvements on ancient discoveries made by Africans Blacks.

For example, gunpowder was invented by the ancient Egyptians and Nigerians who used the cola nut to make gunpowder. The Chinese reinvented it and used it in fireworks and explosives.

Steel work and iron smelting was invented by Africans in ancient Tanzania, where ancient cone-like blast furnaces with bellows still exist to this very day and are still used.

The hydraulic pump for lifting water and irrigation was invented by Africans in Egypt

Therefore, even if people of European origins have made improvements in ancient technologies and ancient inventions, such as rocketry, computer technology, aerodynamics and others, the basic mathematical formulas and ancient prototypes were invented by Africans

You see, SERIOUS White historians know these facts very well they also know that to tell the truth would reveal the dominate position of the Blackman in the bronze-age.

SERIOUS white historians know they were barbarians when the foundation of world civilization was built by black men but few western historians will tell the full story of man's racial history to do so would challenge the Aryan model of history

Sunsettommy
which is why when the white man came back a couple hundred years ago were able to conquer the Africans rather easily, build colonies in large areas, made a lot of blacks second rate citizens.

That's not how it happened. Although you like to believe it the fact is the white man didn't just come in and immeditely do a Rambo on Africa. He came in as a friend. He came with gifts. It's same tactic they do today under the guise of charity.

But they were decimated by the cowards

Cowards that were claiming peace and friendship and then performed sneak attacks on the unsuspecting native, all while the natives were dying off from the diseases that they brought with them as well.

But gunpowder changed the game. Marco Polo brought it to Europe and whites started using it to kill

This is the difference

White people love to kill.

I can remember my father taken me to farms as kid and when whites would shoot and kill n animal, they'd go 100% crazy.

Sunsettommy
Today after getting the land back are still a bunch of third world countries with massacres, and civil wars all over, despots commonly rule large areas, starvation and disease are still a common problem, ALL caused by blacks who even ran down a once first world country South Africa into the Marxist cesspool it is today.

What country are you talking ? Africa has 52 countries. What country are you talking about ?

Be specific

Sunsettommy
Paul, all of us, but blacks are the one who suffer the most from their endless racism and hate. it is why so many blacks in America are acting like sub humans,

When, or if, black people begin raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocae white businesses, white communities and white neighborhoods, writing books to prove how stupid white people are, creating facts to prove how violent white people are, going into majority white countries n killing the indigenous white population n enforcing systems of apartheid, creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then can you say blk ppl are filled with endless racism and hate and act like subhumans.

Last edited:
Fox News did not report the color of the perps. YOU did and we all know why. As I pointed out yesterday, legitimate news sources don't mention the color of suspects if they are apprehended. In this case they were minors so no mug shots are posted.

The only time race is mentioned is when a suspect is at large and a description of the perp is posted in hopes someone might identify.

You're just race baiting. Go post this shit at Stormfront.

Black people did all that amazing stuff, yet white people are able to keep them oppressed???
Because we don't think like the white supremacists.

You have a white supremacist who majored in physics and what does he do ?

He think's "If I cut an an atom in half, that will in turn cut other atoms in half and so on then I can create a nuclear bomb from that explosion that would kill thousands and thousands"

Who thinks like that ? Fking crazy. The white supremacist thinks like that.

If you have the advantage of gunpowder (as whites did) then a group of middle aged women could easily defeat a bunch of the most highly trained fighting unit if they were unarmed.

When its a one on one fight. This is what usually happens.

Black people are the only group who challenge white supremacy on consistent basis and have done so for centuries. We don't fully bow down it.

And what makes us so amazing is that we're the minority population here but we still go hard body. We are out here on the streets right now.

We go up against the biggest military power on the planet.
  1. WE ARE OUT-NUMBERED
  2. WE ARE OUT-GUNNED
  3. WE ARE OUT-FINANCED
But we fking dust ourselves off and challenge the dam beast.........EVERYDAY !! We still out everyday saying "Hell no.......we ain't gonna bow down to this sh*t"

skynews-alton-sterling-was-shot_4269284.jpg

No one has that kinda fking courage. No one.

Whites never expected us to last this long and grow stronger despite all the drugs, war, molestation, slavery, guns, police brutality, AIDS, glass ceilings, minstrel shows/ media destruction/ music destruction, prison systems, killings of our boys and girls, poison water/ food supply, Katrina, Haiti

You are baffled at our resilience and cannot come to terms with it. If white were placed in our situation, any of them, they would have died off centuries ago.

You have the police. You need guns, batons, tanks, tasers and immediate militarized back up to square up to one unarmed black man.

maxresdefault.jpg

He think's "If I cut an an atom in half, that will in turn cut other atoms in half and so on then I can create a nuclear bomb from that explosion that would kill thousands and thousands"

Who thinks like that ? Fking crazy. The white supremacist thinks like that?

That's some funny shit there! :auiqs.jpg:
You think that is how it happened???
Did you make that up yourself or did you learn it in a barber shop meeting?

Have you been over to the car-jacking thread, yet?

No way Black people can think up car-jacking, or gun snatching - right???

Cannon Hinnant
I didnt forget him but I admit its been a while since I thought about what happened to him

View attachment 476304
Funny how it works. I tried to stay neutral since the Riots of the 60's till that ferguson bullshit. But last summer was the straw that broke the camels back. Now I drive 20 miles away to SHOP. Can't stand being anywhere NEAR those (deleted)
Funny how 93 percent of the protests had none of what you claim and that the majority of the violence came from right wing whites.
What fuckin' channel were YOU watching? I saw nothing but black bastards and Antifa commie bastards. But the vast majority of LOOTERS were black. It is their nature. Anything for free be it welfare or LOOT. Burn ,baby BURN!

Black people did all that amazing stuff, yet white people are able to keep them oppressed???

Who thinks like that ? Fking crazy. The white supremacist thinks like that.

If you have the advantage of gunpowder (as whites did) then a group of middle aged women could easily defeat a bunch of the most highly trained fighting unit if they were unarmed.

When its a one on one fight. This is what usually happens.

Black people are the only group who challenge white supremacy on consistent basis and have done so for centuries. We don't fully bow down it.

And what makes us so amazing is that we're the minority population here but we still go hard body. We are out here on the streets right now.

We go up against the biggest military power on the planet.
  1. WE ARE OUT-NUMBERED
  2. WE ARE OUT-GUNNED
  3. WE ARE OUT-FINANCED
But we fking dust ourselves off and challenge the dam beast.........EVERYDAY !! We still out everyday saying "Hell no.......we ain't gonna bow down to this sh*t"

skynews-alton-sterling-was-shot_4269284.jpg

No one has that kinda fking courage. No one.

Whites never expected us to last this long and grow stronger despite all the drugs, war, molestation, slavery, guns, police brutality, AIDS, glass ceilings, minstrel shows/ media destruction/ music destruction, prison systems, killings of our boys and girls, poison water/ food supply, Katrina, Haiti

You are baffled at our resilience and cannot come to terms with it. If white were placed in our situation, any of them, they would have died off centuries ago.

You have the police. You need guns, batons, tanks, tasers and immediate militarized back up to square up to one unarmed black man.

maxresdefault.jpg

Bullshit. All Blacks ever do is swarm or Sucka Punch. And shoot folks in the back. And blow away 5 year old kids.

Black people today are intent at wiping the black race out. Leave them alone to conduct business.

White man used to be African as the prevailing research tells us that humans originally started in East Africa,
Maybe humanoid, but not Man. He was created in Mesopotamia. Maybe this 3explains why some never evolved beyond the stone age

Bullshit. All Blacks ever do is swarm or Sucka Punch.
Please. The history of boxing shows what happens when white men are in unarmed combat against black men. Nine of 10 times the black man wins.

Even MMA which was a sport really set up for whites, black men are starting to run that sh*t too. Fk outta here. White men don't want to go toe to toe with black men unless you have an advantage. White men don't want that.

See sometimes whites get brave when they're in a bar and they're surrounded by other whites but even when they start talking shit in these places. A black man can open up a can of whop ass

Bullshit. All Blacks ever do is swarm or Sucka Punch.
Please. The history of boxing shows what happens when white men are in unarmed combat against black men. Nine of 10 times the black man wins.

Even MMA which was a sport really set up for whites, black men are starting to run that sh*t too. Fk outta here. White men don't want to go toe to toe with black men unless you have an advantage. White men don't want that.

See sometimes whites get brave when they're in a bar and they're surrounded by other whites but even when they start talking shit in these places. A black man can open up a can of whop ass

Don't you feel grateful to the old slave breeders? After all, they developed the bloodlines that is giving black men all the power you say he has.

Video still doesn't work. But, I was kinda talking about you personally.
OK. Well here is a link direct from the CNN website. So I know if you say this link doesn't work. You're bullshitting
You arent bright enough to either understand 1) Sacasm or 2) that CNN manipulates stupid people on a regular basis (your first clue should have been how short of the recording that they show.)

You arent bright enough to either understand 1) Sacasm or 2) that CNN manipulates stupid people on a regular basis (your first clue should have been how short of the recording that they show.)
Nope. I knew DukeU was trying be funny when he repeatedly typed "I can't open the link". I knew. I just didn't play along with the B.S

Sunsettommy
We are all humans

My father always said the meanest people on earth were white People and that they are products of what is known as INVOLUTION which is the opposite of EVOLUTION.

Only a soul can make you a HUE-man and we use our pineal glands to connect with our souls. They don’t poison them, starve them and drop bombs on them and all that done from a people who have done nothing to them

When you look at blk history it's almost like we've been dealing with another species.

Sunsettommy
White man used to be African as the prevailing research tells us that humans originally started in East Africa, then the migrations moved them into the northern lands over time creating white and mongoloid people.

OK

Sunsettommy
The rest of the people who were already dark skinned spread through large areas of the Continent, but unlike the white man didn't advance much over the centuries

OK. Let's stop right here.

You suffer in the area of perception as it’s limited to what other people you respect have told you as opposed to finding your own knowledge and understanding.

Black people from Africa civilized Europe. There were bath houses all thru Moorish Spain as well as well lit streets, Universities, Palaces.

did-you-know-that-until-the-moors-came-to-europe-10888578.png

They built stuff like

d16281991bfabd2b6a0a7099cea66749.jpg

And this was throughout Europe.

31296.jpg

That's why they have statues of blk ppl on many European countries

DRwRb9VW4AA-1Pt.jpg

DRwReeXXkAAST22.jpg

DRwRgwdX0AEvIbH.jpg

They introduced art, architecture, sciences, medicines, animal husbandry and other advanced disciplines to Spain and the rest of Europe. This was the catalyst which led to the European Renaissance.

After the Greco/Roman Empire fell, whites went back into the DARK AGES.

The black plague almost killed all of white Europe in the 13th, due to UNSANITARY conditions.

During that same time, in Spain, the Moors had over 300 public baths. While 1% of Europe was literate, there were over 90 universities in the Moorish Empire.

These blacks are responsible for the white boy 'renaissance' where they had a refocus on science, learning and math. BLACK MOORS are the ones who inspired this reawakening.

Black ppl gave the world the alphabet (Phoenicians were black Moorish people from North Africa...the word PHONICS comes from them) and numbers (Arabic numbers are 0-9 as opposed to Roman numerals which don't have a zero making higher math IMPOSSIBLE).

Most of Western European scientific discoveries or rather copies of the original discoveries of Africans were put to use during the sixteenth to the twentieth centuries.

It was during this time that some of the great scientific and technological discoveries and inventions were made.

Yet, these discoveries and inventions were and are merely improvements on ancient discoveries made by Africans Blacks.

For example, gunpowder was invented by the ancient Egyptians and Nigerians who used the cola nut to make gunpowder. The Chinese reinvented it and used it in fireworks and explosives.

Steel work and iron smelting was invented by Africans in ancient Tanzania, where ancient cone-like blast furnaces with bellows still exist to this very day and are still used.

The hydraulic pump for lifting water and irrigation was invented by Africans in Egypt

Therefore, even if people of European origins have made improvements in ancient technologies and ancient inventions, such as rocketry, computer technology, aerodynamics and others, the basic mathematical formulas and ancient prototypes were invented by Africans

You see, SERIOUS White historians know these facts very well they also know that to tell the truth would reveal the dominate position of the Blackman in the bronze-age.

SERIOUS white historians know they were barbarians when the foundation of world civilization was built by black men but few western historians will tell the full story of man's racial history to do so would challenge the Aryan model of history

Sunsettommy
which is why when the white man came back a couple hundred years ago were able to conquer the Africans rather easily, build colonies in large areas, made a lot of blacks second rate citizens.

That's not how it happened. Although you like to believe it the fact is the white man didn't just come in and immeditely do a Rambo on Africa. He came in as a friend. He came with gifts. It's same tactic they do today under the guise of charity.

But they were decimated by the cowards

Cowards that were claiming peace and friendship and then performed sneak attacks on the unsuspecting native, all while the natives were dying off from the diseases that they brought with them as well.

But gunpowder changed the game. Marco Polo brought it to Europe and whites started using it to kill

This is the difference

White people love to kill.

I can remember my father taken me to farms as kid and when whites would shoot and kill n animal, they'd go 100% crazy.

Sunsettommy
Today after getting the land back are still a bunch of third world countries with massacres, and civil wars all over, despots commonly rule large areas, starvation and disease are still a common problem, ALL caused by blacks who even ran down a once first world country South Africa into the Marxist cesspool it is today.

What country are you talking ? Africa has 52 countries. What country are you talking about ?

Be specific

Sunsettommy
Paul, all of us, but blacks are the one who suffer the most from their endless racism and hate. it is why so many blacks in America are acting like sub humans,

When, or if, black people begin raping, oppressing, exploiting, shooting, jailing, whipping, maiming, torturing, evangelizing, robbing, stereotyping, bombing, segregating, building highways and thruways to dislocae white businesses, white communities and white neighborhoods, writing books to prove how stupid white people are, creating facts to prove how violent white people are, going into majority white countries n killing the indigenous white population n enforcing systems of apartheid, creating SUN-DOWN towns, experimenting on, discriminating against, prohibiting, murdering, holding back/controlling in every imaginable way while HATING WHITE PEOPLE en mass via de jure and de facto racism for HUNDREDS of years, then and only then can you say blk ppl are filled with endless racism and hate and act like subhumans.
Geebus so much wrong---Bathhouses in spain--you can thank the romans
Black plague was caused by fleas on rat/mice which if the christians weren't killing cats would have been better controlled
Contributions are lacking in all of black history
Places now black---weren't black in far back history
kamala Harris, any of the black run nations in africa, black run cities here, black slave owners both in africa and in the US should be enough for even you to figure out that blacks don't have lilly white hands in any of your silly claims about raping, oppressing etc. Blacks have never be known for road building and apparently you lack the ability to understand that roads require lots and lots and lots of land and CONGESTION FOUND IN INNER CITIES----its not about taking business away from blacks and you may want to take uneducated ass down to the prison library and research what became of the ROUTE 66 and more importantly WHY;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Tipsycatlover
Don't you feel grateful to the old slave breeders? After all, they developed the bloodlines that is giving black men all the power you say he has.

Nothing to do with that. Even black people from Africa who weren't slaves could fk up white man In unarmed 1 on 1 combat a white man.

But what the white man does through his movies they make these white faggots look like big men.

They get these white faggots, play James Bond, Batman, Superman, Spiderman, Aqua man, Ant Man, Luke Skywalker, Ethna Hunt, Jason Bourne, Rambo, Robocop, Gladiateur

ALL WHITE FAGGOTS

White supremacy - Racism is a FAGGOT system. You need a whole system in order to compete

Sunsettommy
black run nations in africa, black run cities here

Well you said a lot. Let's just go through each one step by step

Name me a black run nation in Africa that is not contriolled by the white supremacists ?
Name me a black run city in the USA that is not controlled by the white supremacists ?

I'm going for a run

Tipsycatlover

Nothing to do with that. Even black people from Africa who weren't slaves could fk up white man In unarmed 1 on 1 combat a white man.

But what the white man does through his movies they make these white faggots look like big men.

They get these white faggots, play James Bond, Batman, Superman, Spiderman, Aqua man, Ant Man, Luke Skywalker, Ethna Hunt, Jason Bourne, Rambo, Robocop, Gladiateur

ALL WHITE FAGGOTS

White supremacy - Racism is a FAGGOT system. You need a whole system in order to compete

You post makes clear you have serious emotional and mental issues to solve.

Maybe YOU need to go back to Africa if you hate whites that much, be among your kind should help you calm down and become a productive human being.

Tipsycatlover

ALL WHITE FAGGOTS

You post makes clear you have serious emotional and mental issues to solve.

Maybe YOU need to go back to Africa if you hate whites that much, be among your kind should help you calm down and become a productive human being.
I'll ask you for the second time

Name me a black run nation in Africa that is not contriolled by the white supremacists ?
Name me a black run city in the USA that is not controlled by the white supremacists ?

Forum List

Back