Black Teenagers Burn White Man to Death

We need to start putting negroes down.

They've certainly earned it...
No we don't.

We need to judge people individually rather than as a member of a group like our mainstream media is brainwashing the populace to do.

Otherwise, what is there that separates a human from the subhumans who want to see children killed over their skin color?

No we don't.

We need to judge people individually rather than as a member of a group like our mainstream media is brainwashing the populace to do.

Otherwise, what is there that separates a human from the subhumans who want to see children killed over their skin color?

Nope, we just need to start taking them out. There just aren't many decent ones left. There are blacks, and they should be left alone. But negroes? They simply serve no purpose and are a burden to decent society...

He also has a hard time realizing that whites dominated the Mediterranean Sea and all of its coast lines, which include North Africa. They used ships, which sub-Saharan had no idea how to build.

Africans had kangz, donchu know nuffin?

White Virginia Man Man Burns Cross On Black Neighbor's Front Lawn.

White Men Burn Cross In Front of Black Families Home.

Mississippi Cross Burning: Second Man Charged With Hate Crime

White Supremacist Executed In Dragging Death James Byrd Jr.

Black Man Found Hanging From Tree In Greensboro Georgia.

Ain't it so wrong when only White People are Victims?
Burning a cross is nothing compared to black people actually burning a white person to death

Rochester, New York

Black teenagers, age 14 and 16, murdered a mentally ill white man, 53, by dousing him with flammable liquid and lighting him on fire. He died after suffering for four agonizing days in the hospital. White lives don't matter. If the races were reversed, this would be all over the Fake News, encouraging more rioting and arson. Just havin' some good fun and gettin' even with whitey.
=====================

The two teens who allegedly set a man on fire inside his own home in upstate New York last week are now facing murder charges after the man died of his injuries Tuesday.

The boys – ages 14 and 16 – were initially charged with first-degree assault and second-degree arson after 53-year-old Steven Amenhauser was doused with a flammable liquid and intentionally set on fire while he sat in a chair in his apartment Friday, the Democrat & Chronicle reported, citing police.

NEW YORK TEENS CHARGED WITH SETTING MAN ON FIRE INSIDE HIS OWN HOME

Amenhauser ran out of his apartment on fire about five minutes after he returned from a corner store at 12:30 p.m., Rochester Police Capt. Frank Umbrino told reporters at a news conference.

Amenhauser ran out of his apartment after being intentionally set on fire Friday, police said. People outside tried to help Amenhauser by putting out the fire and rendering aid before he was rushed to the hospital.

Amenhauser ran out of his apartment after being intentionally set on fire Friday, police said. People outside tried to help Amenhauser by putting out the fire and rendering aid before he was rushed to the hospital. (WHAM)
He suffered second- and third-degree burns to more than 70% of his body and was rushed to the burn unit at Strong Memorial Hospital, where he died of his injuries shortly after 4 a.m. on Tuesday, Umbrino said.

Following the 53-year-old's death, the teens were each additionally charged with second-degree murder, the paper reported.
To bad they were takin' alive.

I think the op is pointing out that if the races were reversed liberals would make it a race issue

because the race hustling was started and maintained by liberals

DUH!

ANY TIME a black is shot by white police, Leftists scream "racism" from all rooftops and put it on the news so blacks across the nation can loot, riot and burn. But when blacks beat the hell out of whites, as in "The Knockout Game" or the instances I provide at White Lives Don't Matter
Leftists make up excuses. They lie through their divisive teeth.
Just remember Cannon Hinnant. A 5 year old white boy shot down by a filthy black thug. Amazing that CNN ignored that.

Cannon Hinnant
I didnt forget him but I admit its been a while since I thought about what happened to him

View attachment 476304
Funny how it works. I tried to stay neutral since the Riots of the 60's till that ferguson bullshit. But last summer was the straw that broke the camels back. Now I drive 20 miles away to SHOP. Can't stand being anywhere NEAR those (deleted)

Meanwhile as this happened 5 whites were killed by another white person.
Which changes NOTHING about this depraved FILTH that killed a man in a way NO human being should be killed. Disgusting, subhuman trash...

Meanwhile as this happened 5 whites were killed by another white person.
Which changes NOTHING about this depraved FILTH that killed a man in a way NO human being should be killed. Disgusting, subhuman trash...
Given the reality that whites have killed millions of non whites this way and worse, your white ass has no right to make racial judgments on people based on these types of atrocities.

Cannon Hinnant
I didnt forget him but I admit its been a while since I thought about what happened to him

View attachment 476304
Funny how it works. I tried to stay neutral since the Riots of the 60's till that ferguson bullshit. But last summer was the straw that broke the camels back. Now I drive 20 miles away to SHOP. Can't stand being anywhere NEAR those (deleted)
Funny how 93 percent of the protests had none of what you claim and that the majority of the violence came from right wing whites.

No we don't.

Right, except dehumanizing anyone is not just being wrong, it's being an asshole. But you knew that.

Given the reality that whites have killed millions of non whites this way and worse, your white ass has no right to make racial judgments on people based on these types of atrocities.
Given the reality that obama started the current racial division by attacking white people based on their skin color you should try to understand that whites have had enough of your bullshit

Thats too bad, because whites raised after the civil rights movement were hoping for a colorblind society

instead libs are getting the diversity they wanted

Last edited:
The title "Black Teenagers Burn White Man to Death" being such obvious racist dog whistling / gaslighting, this topic belonged only in a Rubber Room on day one. Shows little interest in exhibiting common decency. Haters welcome. The more obnoxious the better..

The title "Black Teenagers Burn White Man to Death" being such obvious racist dog whistling / gaslighting
Your side started it

Last edited:
It doesn't sound like a crime black teenagers do. Why ? If it was home invasion then they want to get in and out as quick as possible.

It sounds like some sort of hit, maybe an enemy of this guy. I've NEVER EVER heard a black teenager say "Hey. Let's burn this random guy alive for no reason" and I've met a lot of fked up ppl.

You ever heard a policeman say "I'm going to kill a black person today"? NO...............

Then why blame it on race? The left blames EVERYTHING on race.

Forum List

Back