Black Tea Partier Blasts NYT Race Baiter

I'm lovin' Zo! He da man!

I particularly liked his stuff about how Blow derides him for being a 'former drug user' and then lists a bunch of 'former drug users'..... It would have been funnier if he'd mentioned Barack Obama's confession of drug use.... and Bill Clinton's confession of former drug use.

Conservatives like Zo are a joy to see.

The black Tea Party member who was curiously lambasted by New York Times columnist Charles "Minstrel Show" Blow last week struck back at his offender on Monday.

Read more: Black Tea Partier Slammed By Charles 'Minstrel Show' Blow Strikes Back | NewsBusters.org

Check out the video.

Diversity vs. Unity... Very profound Mr. Rachel.

I already posted this! Naughty Naughty for posting over me! Baaaaaad! :eusa_naughty:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-p...-supposed-bigotry-at-the-the-tea-parties.html

Just kidding! :funnyface: ;)

It's cool! The more this video gets disbursed the better. It's great video!

Zo is great! :D

Last edited:
Op-Ed Columnist - A Mighty Pale Tea - NYTimes.com

Please explain how his column was race baiting, thanks.

I found the imagery surreal and a bit sad: the minorities trying desperately to prove that they were “one of the good ones”; the organizers trying desperately to resolve any racial guilt among the crowd. The message was clear: How could we be intolerant if these multicolored faces feel the same way we do?

If you can't figure it out from taht alone you either don't understand what race bating is or have the IQ of a potted fern.

1% of tea party supporters are black.

you are not a diverse group by any measurement

Op-Ed Columnist - A Mighty Pale Tea - NYTimes.com

Please explain how his column was race baiting, thanks.

I found the imagery surreal and a bit sad: the minorities trying desperately to prove that they were “one of the good ones”; the organizers trying desperately to resolve any racial guilt among the crowd. The message was clear: How could we be intolerant if these multicolored faces feel the same way we do?

If you can't figure it out from taht alone you either don't understand what race bating is or have the IQ of a potted fern.

I'll go with B, please.

Hey! The Temptations aren't a "diverse group" either.

Zo also address this liberal meme of "diversity" in his video.

Diversity is just a way for liberals to attack anything they don't like.

Why don't you watch the video and open your mind (for once.)

:lol::lol::lol:

Hey! The Temptations aren't a "diverse group" either.

Zo also address this liberal meme of "diversity" in his video.

Diversity is just a way for liberals to attack anything they don't like.

Why don't you watch the video and open your mind (for once.)

:lol::lol::lol:

There is no opening a locked mind. The key was thrown into the lake of idiocy.

That's a lie. Where do you get this crap from?

Rick

Media Matters. A left wing site dedicated to 'exposing right wing lies'. No bias there. :lol::lol:

Besides which, what is this "diversity" crap?

Anyone want to look at the percentage of blacks that voted for Obama?

Does that mean they aren't "diverse" enough? That there needs to be a percentage of blacks that vote for McCain?

What IS this diversity crap?

It is instantly racist if one race prefers votes a certain way or has certain political leanings?

It's ludicrous.

This is just a typical liberal meme to malign something they can't honestly criticize.

We should just laugh at liberals trotting out that mindless crap.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That poll is B.S. They surveyed 1580 people. They NEVER give the breakdown of who they surveyed. Did they only include 1% of African Americans in their survey participants? You don't know, because they don't tell you.

If you really think that a poll of 1580 people represents the Tea Party as a whole you're an idiot. Also, of the 1580 people surveyed only 881 of them were Tea Party supporters. So, only 56% of the survey participants were Tea Party supporters, but this survey is supposed to be representative of the Tea Party?

Get a clue. Please!!!!

Rick

I also wonder how regionalism would affect it. I would assume more asian/pacific islander in the west, with more hispanics in the southwest.

Eh, I think all polls are worthless anyway.

Forum List

Back