Black suspect's shooting spree that wounded 5 was motivated by race: detective

Merrick Garland won’t give a speech about this
Can you tell me how many people died ?

I'll wait
Black children are dying every day because of your black brothers. You're a poor pitiful excuse for a man.
its terrible every weeekend , every celebration. its like they are going duck hunting . there is no value to human life to these people.
Whites are getting killed in the same numbers. By whites.

By the numbers it is actually pretty close; roughly 80% of murdered blacks murdered by other blacks and roughly 80% of murdered whites murdered by other whites. What's missing is that the actual numbers are so close - roughly 3200 a year whites murdered and roughly 3000 a year blacks murdered. There are approximately 5 times as many whites in the US as their are blacks but the numbers are close to the same. Murder in the US is committed by blacks against blacks at a much higher rate than any other group association.

But you're right that all of it needs to stop. We need to stop the crime tolerance at all levels in all communities. Make examples of all violent offenders so that others will consider the consequences before harming other human beings. We should not lessen the white-on-white crime by pointing the finger at blacks and saying, "but they do it more than we do." But it's not as simple as whites working to stop white murder and ignoring black on black murders while blacks work to stop black on black murder and ignore white on white murder.

Mostly, they have the same societal causes and Americans, regardless of skin color, need to work to deal with those causes. End the war on drugs, hold fathers accountable for caring for their children. Use DNA to identify fathers in each and every case where a mother claims not to know the father - and hold women accountable where it's the other way. Put violent criminals in terrible prisons for very long periods. Community education on the costs of crime: let kids know that if they commit a crime they 're going to prison and they won't be playing basketball.

If we don't have the will to do those things, black and white, the murders will continue. I, for one, am tired of hearing about people being killed regardless of race of victim or killer.

By the numbers it is actually pretty close; roughly 80% of murdered blacks murdered by other blacks and roughly 80% of murdered whites murdered by other whites. What's missing is that the actual numbers are so close - roughly 3200 a year whites murdered and roughly 3000 a year blacks murdered. There are approximately 5 times as many whites in the US as their are blacks but the numbers are close to the same. Murder in the US is committed by blacks against blacks at a much higher rate than any other group association.

But you're right that all of it needs to stop. We need to stop the crime tolerance at all levels in all communities. Make examples of all violent offenders so that others will consider the consequences before harming other human beings. We should not lessen the white-on-white crime by pointing the finger at blacks and saying, "but they do it more than we do." But it's not as simple as whites working to stop white murder and ignoring black on black murders while blacks work to stop black on black murder and ignore white on white murder.

Mostly, they have the same societal causes and Americans, regardless of skin color, need to work to deal with those causes. End the war on drugs, hold fathers accountable for caring for their children. Use DNA to identify fathers in each and every case where a mother claims not to know the father - and hold women accountable where it's the other way. Put violent criminals in terrible prisons for very long periods. Community education on the costs of crime: let kids know that if they commit a crime they 're going to prison and they won't be playing basketball.

If we don't have the will to do those things, black and white, the murders will continue. I, for one, am tired of hearing about people being killed regardless of race of victim or killer.
More bs. You guys make excuses for your high criminality because there are more of you. The reality is that the fact more of you existing means you have more money and resources which should make your crime rate far far lower than what it is.. And you guys ignore every other category of crime to preach to us about 1. What about the 28 categories of crime whites lead in? Who organized crime and made it corporate? Who controls the drugs and arms in this country. Who controls the alcohol? Whites. So don't come to me with your white racist bullshit. Fix the problems in the white community. Get rid of the racism and once thats done you'll see a lot of things change.

Telling these idiot druggies and felons, that white people owe you and are responsible for all you woes is PURPOSELY encouraging them to attack white people You wanna talk about racism---our fucking media, communist corrupt government and setting people to be murdered for being white or asian.
They're teaching racism in the schools and in the corporations;

They want this shit to happen.
They know the news media will downplay this, but any examples of defense will be painted as racial assaults by racist whites. Moving away to avoid it, will be painted as racism as well.

You can't appease them, and you can't avoid them; behave accordingly.
Gather your tribe and go right at them.... call them out for what they are and run them out of every office they hold. If they're in business, destroy their business; tell the whole world what they are and treat them as they deserve to be treated. Leave them nowhere to hide.

this hurts people. its being racist to whites . we are all the same. this is black racisum at its best. its all lies. this is why we got shit like this thug shooting people.

Actually black racism at its best would be this man shooting these people with the confidence that no officer would arrest him and no judge or court would convict him; because of how embedded anti-white racism is in the legal system....

Since that time has not occurred nowhere in the existence of this country -- for you to believe that is "black racism" at its best....adds quite a bit of context to "white racism at its best"

that fat black woman is being racist towards whites. everything she said is bull shit. udder and pure bullshit. its shit like that indocturing blacks to do what he did. we are all the same no one is better and no one is worse. i have never see some many racist blacks in all my life sence this blm garbage and indocturnation came out. now i understand how hitler came to power and got away a way with he did. and tht thug had no right to do what he did and i hope they through the book at him.

Again, why would a black person in America be so angry?

Can you answer that honestly?

Good question; it's not like you grew up in Capetown or Johannesburg back in the apartheid days.

You really don't have much to bitch about, do you?
Sure there are problems, but not any more than anyone else has, so what are you crying about, anyway?
:huh1:

More bs. You guys make excuses for your high criminality because there are more of you. The reality is that the fact more of you existing means you have more money and resources which should make your crime rate far far lower than what it is.. And you guys ignore every other category of crime to preach to us about 1. What about the 28 categories of crime whites lead in? Who organized crime and made it corporate? Who controls the drugs and arms in this country. Who controls the alcohol? Whites. So don't come to me with your white racist bullshit. Fix the problems in the white community. Get rid of the racism and once thats done you'll see a lot of things change.
The most racist person I know is you, IM2 ....... should we get rid of you?

How should we do it, exactly?
Should we "cancel" you, and allow you no access to any communication or platform or social media? Ban you from all of it?

Should we kick you out of the country? Put you on a plane to someplace and revoke your citizenship?

Or do you mean we should just make you kneel on the edge of a trench and put one in the back of your skull?

What does "get rid of the racism" actually look like in that diseased, rabidly racist, delusional as fuck brain of yours?
Because we know it's white men you want to do it to, whatever it is, because you only ever call us racist...... so tell me, what do you have in mind, guy?

Grow a pair and tell us all what you fantasize about doing.

Should we "cancel" you, and allow you no access to any communication or platform or social media? Ban you from all of it?

Should we kick you out of the country? Put you on a plane to someplace and revoke your citizenship?

Or do you mean we should just make you kneel on the edge of a trench and put one in the back of your skull?

What does "get rid of the racism" actually look like in that diseased, rabidly racist, delusional as fuck brain of yours?
Because we know it's white men you want to do it to, whatever it is, because you only ever call us racist...... so tell me, what do you have in mind, guy?

I'm no racist, you have white fragility and can't handle the truth.

Why you whites like you pretend you don't know how to get rid of your racism?

All white men are not racist. But you are. So then don't try to act like your punk ass represents all white men or that because I call for whites to end racism that means that I want all whites to be eliminated. You racist faggots are about some whiny wittle victumhood bitches. So you grow a pair and figure out what ypur white ass needs to do in order to get rid of your individual racism. Then perhaps you can then start doing workshops.

If this is true it is literally a gift from heaven for white supremacists. It feeds perfectly into their racist narrative that minorities are a danger to this country and that only white people can save it.
In many of those counties in the South Blacks are the majority or plurality. And no whites don't think that "minorities" are a danger to the country. If they did they would have burned some of the hispanic, which are now the majority, hoods to the ground in Cali.

I'm no racist, you have white fragility and can't handle the truth.

Why you whites like you pretend you don't know how to get rid of your racism?

All white men are not racist. But you are. So then don't try to act like your punk ass represents all white men or that because I call for whites to end racism that means that I want all whites to be eliminated. You racist faggots are about some whiny wittle victumhood bitches. So you grow a pair and figure out what ypur white ass needs to do in order to get rid of your individual racism. Then perhaps you can then start doing workshops.
Can't admit it, not even to yourself, can you?

"Deny everything, admit nothing, and make immediate counter-accusations"...... lol

You're a caricature; an absolute joke.

:auiqs.jpg:

woodwork201
By the numbers it is actually pretty close; roughly 80% of murdered blacks murdered by other blacks and roughly 80% of murdered whites murdered by other whites. What's missing is that the actual numbers are so close - roughly 3200 a year whites murdered and roughly 3000 a year blacks murdered.

And how does that affect white people ?

woodwork201
There are approximately 5 times as many whites in the US as their are blacks but the numbers are close to the same. Murder in the US is committed by blacks against blacks at a much higher rate than any other group association.

woodwork201

Look. Man.

Crime - Rape - Murder, whatever the fk, is just gonna happen in any capitalist country. USA was built and murder and injustice.

I've always said - Black people are the only race of people that is expected and practically demanded to apologize for their criminal class.

White people don't apologize for their criminal class
Asian people don't apologize for their criminal class

Black people don't commit crimes more than anyone. We just get charged, criminalized and reported more.

Meanwhile you make excuses for blacks who commit crimes, You dont often see whites making excuses for any criminals.

He should.....it definitely qualifies as a racially motivated crime...
Consistency!!!

Biff, you have earned more of my respect.
:beer:
So what should be done about blacks in general??

The person who did this will hopefully be convicted under hate crimes statutes.....

But with right-wingers, that isn't enough...so what needs to be done about blacks in general?
Nothing. I don't presume to tell black folks how to live their lives in general.

A lot of people need to asses their attitudes, especially those based on stereotypes. Others need to stop feeding those stereotypes that are shifting attitudes.

There is no silver bullet. It's a multifunctional team effort.
So when reactionary right wingers scour the internet to post "random black guy kills white person" stories everyday -- it isn't to try to make a broader point -- and they are just too cowardly to say it?

Because with regards to "liberals" pointing out how white supremacists stage politically motivated violence -- the broader point is based in something historically factual....
Look, when there is a constant barrage of claims that your race is _______ (fill in something bad), it gets really old and tiring, right?

woodwork201
By the numbers it is actually pretty close; roughly 80% of murdered blacks murdered by other blacks and roughly 80% of murdered whites murdered by other whites. What's missing is that the actual numbers are so close - roughly 3200 a year whites murdered and roughly 3000 a year blacks murdered.

woodwork201
There are approximately 5 times as many whites in the US as their are blacks but the numbers are close to the same. Murder in the US is committed by blacks against blacks at a much higher rate than any other group association.

woodwork201

Look. Man.

Crime - Rape - Murder, whatever the fk, is just gonna happen in any capitalist country. USA was built and murder and injustice.

I've always said - Black people are the only race of people that is expected and practically demanded to apologize for their criminal class.

White people don't apologize for their criminal class
Asian people don't apologize for their criminal class

Black people don't commit crimes more than anyone. We just get charged, criminalized and reported more.
Total bs.

Telling these idiot druggies and felons, that white people owe you and are responsible for all you woes is PURPOSELY encouraging them to attack white people You wanna talk about racism---our fucking media, communist corrupt government and setting people to be murdered for being white or asian.
They're teaching racism in the schools and in the corporations;

They want this shit to happen.
They know the news media will downplay this, but any examples of defense will be painted as racial assaults by racist whites. Moving away to avoid it, will be painted as racism as well.

You can't appease them, and you can't avoid them; behave accordingly.
Gather your tribe and go right at them.... call them out for what they are and run them out of every office they hold. If they're in business, destroy their business; tell the whole world what they are and treat them as they deserve to be treated. Leave them nowhere to hide.

It's the same when white people claim that all black people are violent hood-rat drug dealing violent felons with no daddies.

No entire "race" of people can be condemned for the actions of a VERY few. I do get the frustration. We've been hearing quite a bit about how white people are inherently racist.

The race shit (all of it from all angles) needs to end.

Meanwhile you make excuses for blacks who commit crimes, You dont often see whites making excuses for any criminals.
No one knows how much crime is committed

You only know who the police arrest and convict.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

No one knows how much crime is committed

You only know who the police arrest and convict.
Correct. And based upon those statistics black communities have a problem.

Forum List

Back