Black suspect's shooting spree that wounded 5 was motivated by race: detective

Merrick Garland won’t give a speech about this
Telling these idiot druggies and felons, that white people owe you and are responsible for all you woes is PURPOSELY encouraging them to attack white people You wanna talk about racism---our fucking media, communist corrupt government and setting people to be murdered for being white or asian.

Columbus GA, and Phenix City AL are just outside Fort Benning. It's a US Army base, the home of the Infantry, and it's where the US Army Airborne School is; you might have seen the Jump towers if you like old John Wayne movies.
Like most all military towns, the community just outside of the gate is a festering pesthole of drugs, prostitution, crime, violence, pawn shops, theft, dive bars, scammers, etc....... in other words, it's a shithole.
This guy is an example of the thousands of skells that are prowling around places like that, looking for some small time score like a rip-off, or stealing from parked cars, or selling Joe dope, real or fake. They usually come out of the womb damaged, fetal alcohol syndrome or some such, and then they strip all the rest of the gears in their brains with drugs, and they are basically only one or two steps above a fucking zombie.
Delusional is normal with mutts like this, and the only surprise is that this shit doesn't happen more often.

This is why we tell Joes on pass to travel in at least buddy-teams, and fireteam or squad size elements are better. Because of all the guys like this around there.

Telling these idiot druggies and felons, that white people owe you and are responsible for all you woes is PURPOSELY encouraging them to attack white people You wanna talk about racism---our fucking media, communist corrupt government and setting people to be murdered for being white or asian.
They're teaching racism in the schools and in the corporations;

They want this shit to happen.
They know the news media will downplay this, but any examples of defense will be painted as racial assaults by racist whites. Moving away to avoid it, will be painted as racism as well.

You can't appease them, and you can't avoid them; behave accordingly.
Gather your tribe and go right at them.... call them out for what they are and run them out of every office they hold. If they're in business, destroy their business; tell the whole world what they are and treat them as they deserve to be treated. Leave them nowhere to hide.

blm, critical race theory lies too

They know the news media will downplay this, but any examples of defense will be painted as racial assaults by racist whites. Moving away to avoid it, will be painted as racism as well.

Gather your tribe and go right at them.... call them out for what they are and run them out of every office they hold. If they're in business, destroy their business; tell the whole world what they are and treat them as they deserve to be treated. Leave them nowhere to hide.

this hurts people. its being racist to whites . we are all the same. this is black racisum at its best. its all lies. this is why we got shit like this thug shooting people.

If this is true it is literally a gift from heaven for white supremacists. It feeds perfectly into their racist narrative that minorities are a danger to this country and that only white people can save it.
This may trigger Hunter Biden!

He should.....it definitely qualifies as a racially motivated crime...
Consistency!!!

Biff, you have earned more of my respect.
:beer:
So what should be done about blacks in general??

The person who did this will hopefully be convicted under hate crimes statutes.....

But with right-wingers, that isn't enough...so what needs to be done about blacks in general?
The guy should be tried and convicted of murder by our laws. If convicted, he should get the death penalty and executed if the evidence is overwhelming. No hate crimes or any other bullshit, go with the law. Don't care what color of his skin, they are all a menace on society.

Consistency!!!

The person who did this will hopefully be convicted under hate crimes statutes.....

But with right-wingers, that isn't enough...so what needs to be done about blacks in general?
The guy should be tried and convicted of murder by our laws. If convicted, he should get the death penalty and executed if the evidence is overwhelming. No hate crimes or any other bullshit, go with the law. Don't care what color of his skin, they are all a menace on society.
Executed for defending the Capital from a mob..good luck with that.

Consistency!!!

I thought we were talking about a guy who shot 5 people.

Consistency!!!

I thought we were talking about a guy who shot 5 people

Consistency!!!

I thought we were talking about a guy who shot 5 people.
A guy shot five people??..heard five people died but only one from a gun shot.

Consistency!!!

Murder?

:huh1:

Consistency!!!

Murder?

:huh1:
Okay my bad I read it wrong.

this hurts people. its being racist to whites . we are all the same. this is black racisum at its best. its all lies. this is why we got shit like this thug shooting people.

Actually black racism at its best would be this man shooting these people with the confidence that no officer would arrest him and no judge or court would convict him; because of how embedded anti-white racism is in the legal system....

Since that time has not occurred nowhere in the existence of this country -- for you to believe that is "black racism" at its best....adds quite a bit of context to "white racism at its best"

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Actually black racism at its best would be this man shooting these people with the confidence that no officer would arrest him and no judge or court would convict him; because of how embedded anti-white racism is in the legal system....

Since that time has not occurred nowhere in the existence of this country -- for you to believe that is "black racism" at its best....adds quite a bit of context to "white racism at its best"

that fat black woman is being racist towards whites. everything she said is bull shit. udder and pure bullshit. its shit like that indocturing blacks to do what he did. we are all the same no one is better and no one is worse. i have never see some many racist blacks in all my life sence this blm garbage and indocturnation came out. now i understand how hitler came to power and got away a way with he did. and tht thug had no right to do what he did and i hope they through the book at him.

that fat black woman is being racist towards whites. everything she said is bull shit. udder and pure bullshit. its shit like that indocturing blacks to do what he did. we are all the same no one is better and no one is worse. i have never see some many racist blacks in all my life sence this blm garbage and indocturnation came out. now i understand how hitler came to power and got away a way with he did. and tht thug had no right to do what he did and i hope they through the book at him.

Again, why would a black person in America be so angry?

Can you answer that honestly?

Forum List

Back