Black suspect's shooting spree that wounded 5 was motivated by race: detective

Except you want to ignore the problem or cast dispersion on root cause of the problem. And I'm the nit wit because I am saying the problem out loud?

I didn't bring government or politics into the conversation. That was you who tried to make this a political issue.

Desiring more accurate information that suits an adequate ability to address core problems and root cause analysis ...
instead of supporting misleading interpretations that accomplish little more than promoting racial division ...
is never an attempt to ignore anything you fucking nit-wit ... :auiqs.jpg:

Argue with me some more ... It's what they want you to do.
It's what the numbers are for.
Again... the root cause of the problem of violence in black communities is the absence of black fathers in those communities. No politics necessary to see this problem. Just politics preventing people from seeing this problem.
No that's not the root cause. Black women have boyfriends. The violence is lower in black communities than white ones, but here comes the old per capita crutch whites use to deny their problem.

Blacks lead in every single category. How is that even possible with such a small percentage of them in the US?
No blacks don't.

And where did ding get that spreadsheet from? The Color of Crime, a debunked study done by Retread Jerad Taylor?

Whites lead in violent crime and total crime every year. When that is said, the per capita argument is used. But that argument is not an accurrate measure. So let's just stop lying about black people.

Except you want to ignore the problem or cast dispersion on root cause of the problem. And I'm the nit wit because I am saying the problem out loud?

I didn't bring government or politics into the conversation. That was you who tried to make this a political issue.

Desiring more accurate information that suits an adequate ability to address core problems and root cause analysis ...
instead of supporting misleading interpretations that accomplish little more than promoting racial division ...

Again... the root cause of the problem of violence in black communities is the absence of black fathers in those communities. No politics necessary to see this problem. Just politics preventing people from seeing this problem.
that and ignorance. they drop out sc hool more thne whites.
Wrong. But keep showing your racism.

woodwork201
By the numbers it is actually pretty close; roughly 80% of murdered blacks murdered by other blacks and roughly 80% of murdered whites murdered by other whites. What's missing is that the actual numbers are so close - roughly 3200 a year whites murdered and roughly 3000 a year blacks murdered.

And how does that affect white people ?

woodwork201
There are approximately 5 times as many whites in the US as their are blacks but the numbers are close to the same. Murder in the US is committed by blacks against blacks at a much higher rate than any other group association.

woodwork201
But you're right that all of it needs to stop. We need to stop the crime tolerance at all levels in all communities. Make examples of all violent offenders so that others will consider the consequences before harming other human beings. We should not lessen the white-on-white crime by pointing the finger at blacks and saying, "but they do it more than we do." But it's not as simple as whites working to stop white murder and ignoring black on black murders while blacks work to stop black on black murder and ignore white on white murder.

Look. Man.

Crime - Rape - Murder, whatever the fk, is just gonna happen in any capitalist country. USA was built and murder and injustice.

I've always said - Black people are the only race of people that is expected and practically demanded to apologize for their criminal class.

White people don't apologize for their criminal class
Asian people don't apologize for their criminal class

Black people don't commit crimes more than anyone. We just get charged, criminalized and reported more.

Chicago is 43% white if you include latinos and hispanics. If you take out those ethnic groups then about 33% of Chicago residents are white. Blacks make about 32%, so about nearly identical populations. Please show us the bodies of the white children being killed. It happens but not anywhere nearly as many as black children. Those things you say might actually be true that blacks are over charged, over arrested, over reported. But not so much as to save the lives of innocent black children killed virtually every week.
There are black latinos and hispanics and there are whites in Chicago that shoot each other. But Chicago is not even close to the most damgerous city.

These all were in the top 10 or 15.

Indianapolis 61 percent white, is more dangerous than Chicago.
Springfield Missouri-88 percent white, more dangerous than Chicago.
Kansas City-61 percent white-more dangerous than Chicago
Rockford Illinois 71 percent white-more dangerous than Chicago
Anchorage Alaska 57 percent white-more dangerous than Chicago

Chicago ranked 31st.

woodwork201
Chicago is 43% white if you include latinos and hispanics. If you take out those ethnic groups then about 33% of Chicago residents are white.

Here we go the old "Blacks in chicago" argument"

There are three ways to make a living.

1. Work
2. Welfare
3. Steal

So if you had an area of white people and you wanted to get whites to commit crime all you'd have to do is three things
  1. Make sure work and welfare were tightened.
  2. Make sure wealth, investments, subsidies were pulled out.
  3. Make sure off licences, bookies, drugs, weapons were allowed free rein.
And trust me you would have massive upswing in white crime.

It's not that hard to figure out.

Because that's what happens in many black areas and then laws are enacted to hire more police and guards and to expand existing prison institutions.

Blacks in prison are removed the labor force and of course can't have kids. Plus the prison system provides jobs for ppl as officers, counsellors, medical personnel, teachers, plumbers, dieticians, electricians, construction workers, probation officers and social workers.

And all this is explained away that blacks are just sub-human savages who are just natural criminal endless stats is churned out to make seem rational and logical,

If black people committed zero crime then white supremacists would just find more ways to criminalize black people. There'd be sagging pants law. There'd loitering lawn etc

woodwork201
Blacks make about 32%, so about nearly identical populations. Please show us the bodies of the white children being killed.

That's because the system of white supremacy would not allow white people to get killed.

I mean - Are you really trying to make an argument that white people are less violent ? When you look at the history of America ? Yeah exactly sit down.

Secondly I'm not getting in thr percentages that means nothing. You just throw out any % to suit your argument.

Thirdly there are no places you can walk in Chicago or go without being on tape. None. It's probably the most heavily surveillanced city in the world.

So tell me how can we have these murders and no arrests made ? Charges made ? Leads they have ?

I've been to Rogers Park, North Side. Roscoe Village, Northwest Side. Portage Park (Portage Park, Six Corners), Central, Near North, and Near South Side.

And it's nothing to do with no snitch code.

No snitch code goes out the window when children are being killed. You saw how fast the black community came forward in the murder of 9 year Tyshawn Lee ?

Even a jailhouse informant, a convicted felon came forward and turned the killer in.

Because no one standing for the killing of kids.

There is no way possible for all that killing to go on without some dirty cops and white supremacists being involved.

Most of these kids can barely afford a burger from McDonald’s. How can can they afford these guns? The guns they have can’t even be barely legally, not only that, there are hardly any gun shops in Chicago.

Look at the so called shooting at a funeral in Chicago last year were 12 people were shot

Funerals are considered off limits when it comes to gang violence.

And once again they say "please come forward or submit a tip anonymously".

The police can't find these fellas ? Really ? The white man can tell you the precise location of a star million of light years away but he can't find some guys that do a drive by of funeral ?

Get the fk out my face

If you believe that then there really is no hope for you.

Cops in Chicago are some of the biggest thugs n that city. How many times have we heard about Black Op sites n straight up criminal behavior of the CPD ?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IM2

No that's not the root cause. Black women have boyfriends. The violence is lower in black communities than white ones, but here comes the old per capita crutch whites use to deny their problem.
1623926494662.png

Blacks lead in every single category. How is that even possible with such a small percentage of them in the US?
No blacks don't.

And where did ding get that spreadsheet from? The Color of Crime, a debunked study done by Retread Jerad Taylor?

Whites lead in violent crime and total crime every year. When that is said, the per capita argument is used. But that argument is not an accurrate measure. So let's just stop lying about black people.
1623926530607.png

If that's the case they should continue to do exactly what they have been doing. :rolleyes:

woodwork201
By the numbers it is actually pretty close; roughly 80% of murdered blacks murdered by other blacks and roughly 80% of murdered whites murdered by other whites. What's missing is that the actual numbers are so close - roughly 3200 a year whites murdered and roughly 3000 a year blacks murdered.

woodwork201
There are approximately 5 times as many whites in the US as their are blacks but the numbers are close to the same. Murder in the US is committed by blacks against blacks at a much higher rate than any other group association.

woodwork201
But you're right that all of it needs to stop. We need to stop the crime tolerance at all levels in all communities. Make examples of all violent offenders so that others will consider the consequences before harming other human beings. We should not lessen the white-on-white crime by pointing the finger at blacks and saying, "but they do it more than we do." But it's not as simple as whites working to stop white murder and ignoring black on black murders while blacks work to stop black on black murder and ignore white on white murder.

Look. Man.

Crime - Rape - Murder, whatever the fk, is just gonna happen in any capitalist country. USA was built and murder and injustice.

I've always said - Black people are the only race of people that is expected and practically demanded to apologize for their criminal class.

White people don't apologize for their criminal class
Asian people don't apologize for their criminal class

Black people don't commit crimes more than anyone. We just get charged, criminalized and reported more.

Chicago is 43% white if you include latinos and hispanics. If you take out those ethnic groups then about 33% of Chicago residents are white. Blacks make about 32%, so about nearly identical populations. Please show us the bodies of the white children being killed. It happens but not anywhere nearly as many as black children. Those things you say might actually be true that blacks are over charged, over arrested, over reported. But not so much as to save the lives of innocent black children killed virtually every week.

The racial demographics are not near as much the problem as the lack of effective governance,
that could provide better results if properly applied.

If you keep coming back to a stance of racial division,
what you are really ignoring is the fact that any problem is equally detrimental to the person who suffers from it regardless of race.

If race is your primary qualifier in identifying a problem, no governmental policy will ever change someone's race.

Crime, fatherless households, high school dropouts and the likes are all problems
that produce a negative impact on those who suffer from them.
We don't have to divide people by race to address the problems, because the cure is in the individual and not the color of their skin.

When did i ever say race was a factor? There are no inferior races, only inferior cultures. Inferior cultures are murdering at ridiculously high rates. Black people are murdering at a rate 8 times more than white people.

Your whole argument is based in race.
That's, of course, is exactly where the Establishment wants you ... Sheep.

No, i literally just said it was about culture, but you want to have fake arguments, so i will just walk away from you and your weird indented posts.

Last edited:
No, i literally just said it was about culture, but you want to have fake arguments, so i will just walk away from you and your weird indented posts.

Culture does not change the crime, nor deficiency in results that may lead to crime.
It simply allows you to pass the buck, and fail to address anything of value, while using race as a determining factor.

The destructive culture is not restricted to a particular race ... There are people of all races that suffer the same cultural deficiencies.
Because it seems to have more impact on a particular race can often be directly associated to poor policy.
Racial division is also a key aspect in most of that poor policy.

Get a clue and quit making the same mistakes, over and over again.

Culture does not change the crime, nor deficiency in results that may lead to crime.
It simply allows you to pass the buck, and fail to address anything of value, while using race as a determining factor.

The destructive culture is not restricted to a particular race ... There are people of all races that suffer the same cultural deficiencies.
Because it seems to have more impact on a particular race can often be directly associated to poor policy.
Racial division is also a key aspect in most of that poor policy.

Get a clue and quit making the same mistakes, over and over again.

You clearly don't understand what the word "culture" means. The black community's problems are either racial or they're cultural. I believe they're cultural.

You clearly don't understand what the word "culture" means. The black community's problems are either racial or they're cultural. I believe they're cultural.

I know exactly what culture means, and how we all suffer from your culture.

You are the one that thinks the influence of bad policy, and destructive results or conditions are exclusive to a particular culture or race,
and attempt to use that as a means to excuse your inability to address anything worthwhile as an actual solution.

Say it again and wear it with pride nit-wit ... :auiqs.jpg:

I know exactly what culture means, and how we all suffer from your culture.

You are the one that thinks the influence of bad policy, and destructive results or conditions are exclusive to a particular culture or race,
and attempt to use that as a means to excuse your inability to address anything worthwhile as an actual solution.

Say it again and wear it with pride nit-wit ... :auiqs.jpg:

So youre here to say that black culture is good for communities? In which community has it produced the best results? Name it.

So youre here to say that black culture is good for communities? In which community has it produced the best results? Name it.

I specifically have said over and over that fatherless households, high school dropouts, or whatever condition you may chose to apply
as a racial qualifier to culture, are no more destructive to an individual in any culture or race than they are to another.

They are simply not exclusive to any culture or race, and have the same effects regardless of culture or race.
I just don't have to blame a problem on a culture, to avoid our individual responsibility in addressing a more appropriate solution.

Continuing to use Racial Division in policy approaches, will never cure Racial Division in policy.

Name It ...
Black Culture in the Hip-Hop community (one example of many) has had surprising effects on young black people.
Is it perfect, no ... But it has drawn awareness towards the negative effects of poor governance.

Our inability to seize that opportunity, and foster better vision and direction is one of things that continues to handicap us.
They will not abandon their culture, but they have discovered that Government helps Government, and not them (something you still don't get).

If we keep kicking them to curb over racial division and cultural nonsense ... We are ignoring an opportunity that is available.

I specifically have said over and over that fatherless households, high school dropouts, or whatever condition you may chose to apply
as a racial qualifier to culture, are no more destructive to an individual in any culture or race than they are to another.

They are simply not exclusive to any culture or race, and have the same effects regardless of culture or race.
I just don't have to blame a problem on a culture, to avoid our individual responsibility in addressing a more appropriate solution.

Continuing to use Racial Division in policy approaches, will never cure Racial Division in policy.

Name It ...
Black Culture in the Hip-Hop community (one example of many) has had surprising effects on young black people.
Is it perfect, no ... But it has drawn awareness towards the negative effects of poor governance.

Our inability to seize that opportunity, and foster better vision and direction is one of things that continues to handicap us.
They will not abandon their culture, but they have discovered that Government helps Government, and not them (something you still don't get).

If we keep kicking them to curb over racial division and cultural nonsense ... We are ignoring an opportunity that is available.

You didnt name the community where black culture has had the best results.

ok that dude tht shot five was just nuts. good thing they lived. it crazy people like him that dont need to be out on the streets.

I named a community of young black people, and their culture.
If you don't want to accept it, that's fine.

If you want specific geographic communities that are majority African American and doing fine ...

Baldwin Hills, California
Mitchellville, Maryland
Hillcrest. New York
Desoto, Texas
Woodmore, Maryland
Ladera Heights, California
Uniondale, New York
View Park Windsor Hills, California

That of course doesn't count all the blacks that live in every community,
keep their culture, and get along fine like any other member of the community.

I don't know where you live, but blacks aren't that hard to find where I live.
They embrace their culture, and are doctors, lawyers, bankers, business owners, or just about anything you can think of.

I named a community of young black people, and their culture.
If you don't want to accept it, that's fine.

If you want specific geographic communities that are majority African American and doing fine ...

Baldwin Hills, California
Mitchellville, Maryland
Hillcrest. New York
Desoto, Texas
Woodmore, Maryland
Ladera Heights, California
Uniondale, New York
View Park Windsor Hills, California

That of course doesn't count all the blacks that live in every community,
keep their culture, and get along fine like any other member of the community.

I don't know where you live, but blacks aren't that hard to find where I live.
They embrace their culture, and are doctors, lawyers, bankers, business owners, or just about anything you can think of.

Baldwin Hills is your best example of black culture?

Baldwin Hills/Crenshaw has a high violent crime rate and a high property crime rate for Los Angeles.

Mitchellville scored an "F" on violent crime rates. Black culture ruined that place too.

Hillcrest NY doesnt have an extremely high black population (51%), so their statistics arent as bad as the previous 2. Only half the population in Hillcrest is black, so their crimes rates are lower than high black population neighborhoods. Lets just stick with black neighborhoods. Dont try to cheat by getting white and asian crime rates to drive down black crime rates.

Desoto Texas is only 45% black... Im starting to realize you are using cities (not neighborhoods) to show me where black culture has worked. You are using other cultures to make your statistics look good. Quit using gigantic areas and non black populations. Just stick with black neighborhoods.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back