Black Students want special treatment

They need to appreciate the concept of time management.

If you spend time which could be used for studying on protesting, that's up to you.

That's your responsibility.

They will probably get the pass. That's a tragedy that will come back to hurt them later in life. Employers will not give passes. They will not accept an excuse of being traumatized. You perform or you are gone.

When these little cupcakes go out in the world they will be competing with successful and aggressive peers from every corner of the world who never got a pass and didn't get to use an excuse.

They will probably get the pass. That's a tragedy that will come back to hurt them later in life. Employers will not give passes. They will not accept an excuse of being traumatized. You perform or you are gone.

When these little cupcakes go out in the world they will be competing with successful and aggressive peers from every corner of the world who never got a pass and didn't get to use an excuse.

You think they are going to get jobs?

giphy.gif

I dun bees a colidge gragit. I gwine make passaga jets fo Boeing. You fly on my jet, right bro?
Then they will tell the Iranian, Indian or Chinese boss how their great great great great granddaddy was a slave and the company owes them for that.

My mother died in my third year of law school. I asked to take a make up test because my final was the day of her funeral. My professor told me that there are no make up trials. There are no make up arrests and no make up accidents. I take the test as scheduled or take a failure.

I shut up and went from the funeral directly to sit for the final. I passed too.

Always demanding (and expecting) special treatment. If they put as much energy into studying as they do thinking of ways to get a free ride they might succeed at something worthwhile.

Forum List

Back