black students for wearing blm shirts

Some statements are so accurate, they don't require a link.
The fact that Whites have started about 90% of the world's wars is such a statement.
And you're only 9% of the world's population. Wow!
And you're a fucked up little dimtard troll.

Happy now?

Besides, they are giving everyone a warning: Don't mess with me!
My guess is that the administration was trying to avoid a flare-up of violence on campus. IF that was the case then they also should have banned the Confederate symbolism as well.

My guess is that the administration was trying to avoid a flare-up of violence on campus. IF that was the case then they also should have banned the Confederate symbolism as well.

Bullshit. Confederate shymbolism has been harmless regional pride for generations. BLM is an active terrorist movement.

Horseshit.

They're astroturfers paid for by the Democratic party.

FUCK you, you rotten little piece of dimtard bullshit

You fuckers threatened my children, and if you do it again I'm going to crack your motherfucking head wide open, so everyone can see you have a pile of shit for brains

You dumb fucking progTARDS better think twice before trampling on anyone else's boundaries.

You think this is some dumb fucking partisan game?

Touch my kids and you'll find out how much of a game this really is.
"No Direct or implied threats of violence/harm towards another member, or members family and/or threats with the intent of interfering in or disrupting a member's life."

Given the killing of the so many children today in Texas, and the comment by Scruffy it is my intent and duty to notify the local FBI office the pathological behavior of Scruffy.

Banning is too good for this sick individual, he needs to be taken in 5150 W&I for an assessment.

I'd imagine the school has banned all political attire that may cause friction between students.

It's amazing how the same folks who attack these kids for wearing BLM tshirts have no problem with the white kids wearing Confederate Flag tshirts and shouting racial epithets and screaming "White Power".
Are you familiar with the term "straw man"?

Forum List

Back