black students for wearing blm shirts

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

Now these blmmers are suing. Looking for more free money I guess.

Now these blmmers are suing. Looking for more free money I guess.
Wrong, BLM exercises their right to the First Amendment. And to awaken to the reality to citizens and police agencies.

It's assholes like those above who lump all black citizens as the same. Of course they are not solely targeted by their hate and ignorance.

It's assholes like those above who lump all black citizens as the same. Of course they are not solely targeted by their hate and ignorance.
its asshole black like you that lump all whites in the same mound. 52 percent of black commit crimes and they only make up 33 percent of the population. thats terrible. and all thy got to do is stop. simple as that.

its asshole black like you that lump all whites in the same mound. 52 percent of black commit crimes and they only make up 33 percent of the population. thats terrible. and all thy got to do is stop. simple as that.
I'm white, of German, French, Italian and Romanian ancestry.

You make up statistics and use simple numbers which are at once ludicrous and ridiculous.

I'm white, of German, French, Italian and Romanian ancestry.

You make up statistics and use simple numbers which are at once ludicrous and ridiculous.
look it up it is out there. 13 percent of the population is blacks, they do 52 percent of the crime per capita. fact.

Black people only make up less than 13% of the population.

Let them wear what they want.

Who in the world cares!

Besides, they are giving everyone a warning: Don't mess with me!

So everyone should stay away from them in every way. They are dynamite.

It's amazing how the same folks who attack these kids for wearing BLM tshirts have no problem with the white kids wearing Confederate Flag tshirts and shouting racial epithets and screaming "White Power".

It's amazing how the same folks who attack these kids for wearing BLM tshirts have no problem with the white kids wearing Confederate Flag tshirts and shouting racial epithets and screaming "White Power".
Uhhhhhhhh those kids got kicked out of school and you idiots applauded it.

Forum List

Back