Black student volleyball player makes false accusation of racism

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
Black Duke volleyball player lies against white spectator

She accused him of making racial slurs directed against her

Plus her father and grandmother (granny is the ugly one on the left) DEMAND that BYU take action

220828160415-rachel-richardson-duke-volleyball-large-169.jpg

But it didnt happen

The white man was banned from attending BYU games

Now that we know that the student Rachel Richardson lied she should be kicked off the Duke volleyball team and lose her scholarship

Black Duke volleyball player lies against white spectator

She accused him of making racial slurs directed against her

Plus her father and grandmother (granny is the ugly one on the left) DEMAND that BYU take action

220828160415-rachel-richardson-duke-volleyball-large-169.jpg

But it didnt happen

The white man was banned from attending BYU games

Now that we know that the student Rachel Richardson lied she should be kicked off the Duke volleyball team and lose her scholarship

Agreed...

I avoid blacks if possible. Not safe to be near them.
Seriously.

Some of them are nice people.

Nicer than a lot of other ethnicities.

But, yes, one does have to be cautious -- especially when it comes to the younger ones. Many of them are out of control.

I know that people are horrified by the segregation that prevailed in the South (separate bus seats, for example).

But look at the way some of them act nowadays on integrated public transit.

And it is only my opinion that the United States armed forces in World War II would NOT have
had the high morale that it had if it had been integrated.

It is a crying shame that an unusually large proportion of them are really nasty and downright violent.

Last edited:
I never thought I'd see the day when a black female transgended fag who fingers its dog is a protective species in America..

6rtpbs.jpg

Apparently, there is soo little racism today.
That blacks have now resorted to inventing it.

Blacks are now the most racist people in america. Well, maybe white progressives have them beat in that department.

But honestly, I dont give a shit about blacks anymore. Every time they cry racism I ignore it because they made me stop caring by constantly throwing it around. I used to not be racist, but now? Fuck em.

To me, the remainder of the African American community are who should be the people who carry out whatever punishment the girl is given because all that she did was make things worse for them.

God bless you and the innocent ones always!!!

Holly

How can you tell a black person is lying?

Their lips are moving....

(I know, kind of stale - but TRUE).

These accusers always think they are the first to come up with this tactic...only to draw attention to the 'plight of blacks in America' of course. They're....social justice warriors and will do anything, ANYTHING to help their cause.

These accusers always think they are the first to come up with this tactic...only to draw attention to the 'plight of blacks in America' of course. They're....social justice warriors and will do anything, ANYTHING to help their cause.

BYU fans again accused of using racial slurs, this time during a women's soccer match​

Forum List

Back