Black student volleyball player makes false accusation of racism

Of course you do, who is surprised by that.

Oh, strange. I thought your response would be somehow supporting the claims.

I guess there is nothing to support these claims then?

Such claims are serious shit in today's world. Lives can be ruined. Hell, LIVES CAN BE LOST.

1666215823740.png

Sad to say. Blacks are about 14% of America's population - but they are, far and away, the country's biggest problem.

This would be a far safer and better place if they had never been brought here. And the way they whine about how oppressed they are, blacks probably agree.

well.... i don't believe for a minute that conservatives would yell obscenities over race. but i do believe that lefties would do that. I wonder if the player was a known conservative or perhaps not kneeling? something like that?? Then again, the left is so good at their little psyops.

hoax...much like this.

Last edited:
Sad to say. Blacks are about 14% of America's population - but they are, far and away, the country's biggest problem.

This would be a far safer and better place if they had never been brought here. And the way they whine about how oppressed they are, blacks probably agree.

Democrats hope to solve that by shipping in half of South and Central America and getting a race war going in their own Party.

America's biggest problem is ignorant, racist trash like you.

Forum List

Back