Black Staffers at Fox News Revolt

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
To any objective observer, Fox News exists to cultivate white grievance, but one graphic during Special Report with Bret Baier went too far, it was a graphic showing stock market gains after the shooting deaths of MLK, Michael Brown, and George Floyd.

"They created a white supremacist cell inside the top cable network in America".

— A Fox News staffer to The Daily Beast

FoxNews has Disney as it's corporate parent.

Do you REALLY think Fox leans Right?

I will tell you this.....under Murdoch, Fox and it's Right leaning agenda beat out ALL other media networks in revenues. So, for the sake of money, Fox is pretending to still lean Right, all the while pushing a Far Left agenda.

The right has indeed lost it's last media friend. Most are lagging and don't see it......yet.

I will tell you this.....under Murdoch, Fox and it's Right leaning agenda beat out ALL other media networks in revenues. So, for the sake of money, Fox is pretending to still lean Right, all the while pushing a Far Left agenda.

Oh sweet Jesus…...

Oh sweet Jesus…...

Yep, you're freaking CLUELESS. Like most. Or just another Lost Liberal fanatic.
But it'll affect not just the blacks at Fox but all.

You are such a tool

TDS much?

The right has indeed lost it's last media friend. Most are lagging and don't see it......yet.
Well that's all idiotic. And it shows how far rightwing you are. You guys are in lala land.

To any objective observer, Fox News exists to cultivate white grievance, but one graphic during Special Report with Bret Baier went too far, it was a graphic showing stock market gains after the shooting deaths of MLK, Michael Brown, and George Floyd.

"They created a white supremacist cell inside the top cable network in America".

Daily Beast ....

Crooks and Liars ...

What's next?

The Onion?

Democrat Underground?

LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist are so gullible to believe ...

How is it racist to present data.

Lol, no. Murdoch kept Fox news. They do lean right. About 90 degrees.

They just want to destroy everything.

Why is it racist to present data ?

What Horse Shit this is!

Fox News won't "rein in hosts" like Tucker Carlson----who are on the air to give their opinion!

Fox won't "rein in" their opinions!

Hello Mao! Hello Stalin. Hello Marx----all masquerading under the mask of Black Lives Matter.

Can you imagine that a white woman pushing a baby in a stroller was KILLED for saying "All Lives Matter."

All I have to say is that when you Bolsheviks mother-fuckers come for us in the Heartland...when you leave the rotting infested cities of the North---WHEN YOU COME FOR US----you better pack a lunch---it's going to be a long day.

_____

The reason for presenting it, of course. What a stupid question. Wow...you racist dummies actually think you fool people with your, "i'm not saying, i'm just saying" nonsense? Ha, well, dummies will be dummies....

So, what was the reason for presenting it?

Who knows the reason for preventing the data ?

BTW: FFI is on ignore so I only see that you responded to what I can only assume is a jackass comment.

This is the thought police at work. They don't like data that says something they don't like. And they call it racist.

This has happened on several occasions.

Data is data. If it correlates then you need to look at factors of causation.

Just saying it's racist is both ignorant and uneducated.

You think a lean to the right automatically means they're racist?

I'm not necessarily saying I disagree (or agree either), I'm just surprised to hear you say it.

You think a lean to the right automatically means they're racist?

I'm not necessarily saying I disagree (or agree either), I'm just surprised to hear you say it.

Wow. Fascinating. He asked a question, and you took it as an assertion.

YOu literally did not see it as a question.

THis supports something I have been saying, that more and more you lefties, your "questions" are actually just thinly veiled propaganda attacks.

Now we see that you don't even see actual questions as "questions".

Forum List

Back