Black Staffers at Fox News Revolt

OK, shit for brains! I highlighted your stupidity. Maybe you will catch a clue. A company can not put pressure on another that it does not own. That's like saying GM can put pressure on Kraft Foods. Stupid!

I don't need to highlight your stupidity. It's painfully self evident.
Private Lumphead says......
"A company can not put pressure on another that it does not own"

You sure about that? You obviously have ZERO business sense. NONE. Happens ALL the time. Sometimes in the form of hostile takeovers.
But a hundred other ways companies DO IN FACT affect other companies they do not own. Lawsuits. Cease and desist orders.
In fact, ADVERTISING does just that.

Yep, you're as dumb as a pile of bricks. Confirmed

Advice: It is often better to remain silent and be thought a fool.....than to open your fat mouth and remove all doubt.

PS - You come at me with insults and stupidity....be prepared to receive it right back assclown

Last edited:
To any objective observer, Fox News exists to cultivate white grievance, but one graphic during Special Report with Bret Baier went too far, it was a graphic showing stock market gains after the shooting deaths of MLK, Michael Brown, and George Floyd.

"They created a white supremacist cell inside the top cable network in America".

— A Fox News staffer to The Daily Beast

Fire the black people. If they don't like it, let them leave.

1. The Daily Beast, I understand (I never read it), is a woke publication that has no credibility.

2. Those angry staff members should quit if they are so upset.

a. It is not part of their job description to bite the hand that feeds them.

b. Those staffers should show a little gratitude that they have a job.

OK, shit for brains! I highlighted your stupidity. Maybe you will catch a clue. A company can not put pressure on another that it does not own. That's like saying GM can put pressure on Kraft Foods. Stupid!

Why are you are one of the few morons at this forum who seems compelled to insult others even when you were not insulted?
Maybe you have some kind of tenny weenie complex or something. You just can't stop yourself.
When you come at me like that, expect to get it blow right back in your face.

If I had a dollar for every time tucker said black tonight I’d be very rich lol love this guy

To any objective observer, Fox News exists to cultivate white grievance, but one graphic during Special Report with Bret Baier went too far, it was a graphic showing stock market gains after the shooting deaths of MLK, Michael Brown, and George Floyd.

"They created a white supremacist cell inside the top cable network in America".

— A Fox News staffer to The Daily Beast

You say the black staffers at Fox are revolting?

FoxNews has Disney as it's corporate parent.

Do you REALLY think Fox leans Right?

I will tell you this.....under Murdoch, Fox and it's Right leaning agenda beat out ALL other media networks in revenues. So, for the sake of money, Fox is pretending to still lean Right, all the while pushing a Far Left agenda.

The right has indeed lost it's last media friend. Most are lagging and don't see it......yet.

Yes, of course there are for-profit corporations that are left wing! :laughing0301:

Do you know what words mean?

FoxNews has Disney as it's corporate parent.

Do you REALLY think Fox leans Right?

I will tell you this.....under Murdoch, Fox and it's Right leaning agenda beat out ALL other media networks in revenues. So, for the sake of money, Fox is pretending to still lean Right, all the while pushing a Far Left agenda.

The right has indeed lost it's last media friend. Most are lagging and don't see it......yet.

Rupert Murdoch owns FOX News, dolt. He never sold it.

it was a graphic showing stock market gains after the shooting deaths of MLK, Michael Brown, and George Floyd.
But the graphic was real. At least Fox had the decency to show the truth.

If Blacks worked half as hard at getting an education and job as they do complaining, there would be no need for BLM.
To blacks there is always a need for Burn Loot Murder.

Looks like the war on FoxNews and free speech is on. The left must silence FoxNews, they are the last ones to be in the way for the propagandist networks.

The left must silence FoxNews
The left wants to silence conservatives like tucker carlson and laura ingram

they - libs - are unable to handle opposing points of view

now the story about charles payne if true is surprising

if he thinks he is not getting his fair due at fox he could jump to another network

can liberals ask their unnamed sources if he has tried to leave Fox?

Forum List

Back