Black Staffers at Fox News Revolt

Not my OP, Son.

Maybe you should pay better attention.

Especially if you're gonna try to be insulting.

Lol, talk about " it very good at this".

Dumbass.
Oh ....

My bad !!!

All you Leftist sound the same.

You read one Leftist post here ... you've read them all.

To any objective observer, Fox News exists to cultivate white grievance, but one graphic during Special Report with Bret Baier went too far, it was a graphic showing stock market gains after the shooting deaths of MLK, Michael Brown, and George Floyd.

"They created a white supremacist cell inside the top cable network in America".

— A Fox News staffer to The Daily Beast

Feel sorry for me. Every White is a racist an every Black is a victim. Maybe you need to meet a few of the Blacks I call friend. They like what I like. They have full time jobs and support their family just like I do. They don't bitch and whine that someone owes them or they are prayed on by Whites. I do feel sorry for you as the democrats have fucked up your head. You have never been a slave and I doughty you have ever been abused or under minded by a person of a different skin color. You just need some excuse for your life and it seems this is the easiest one. Let's hope one day you will awaken from your stuper.

To any objective observer, Fox News exists to cultivate white grievance, but one graphic during Special Report with Bret Baier went too far, it was a graphic showing stock market gains after the shooting deaths of MLK, Michael Brown, and George Floyd.

"They created a white supremacist cell inside the top cable network in America".

— A Fox News staffer to The Daily Beast

Why do you want to force ppl to think like you? Nippsy russel? Are you serious? He’s a goon lol thug, sorry his feeling are hurt lol not sorry. Fox News has a very diverse thinking group of people if Black people want to go on Tucker Carlson or Laura Ingram to debate their side they are more than welcome to do so.. stop crying

FoxNews has Disney as it's corporate parent.

Do you REALLY think Fox leans Right?

I will tell you this.....under Murdoch, Fox and it's Right leaning agenda beat out ALL other media networks in revenues. So, for the sake of money, Fox is pretending to still lean Right, all the while pushing a Far Left agenda.

The right has indeed lost it's last media friend. Most are lagging and don't see it......yet.
Lol, no. Murdoch kept Fox news. They do lean right. About 90 degrees.

Why is it racist to present data ?
You think a lean to the right automatically means they're racist?

I'm not necessarily saying I disagree (or agree either), I'm just surprised to hear you say it.

Wow. Fascinating. He asked a question, and you took it as an assertion.

YOu literally did not see it as a question.

THis supports something I have been saying, that more and more you lefties, your "questions" are actually just thinly veiled propaganda attacks.

Now we see that you don't even see actual questions as "questions".
Have you quit beating your children yet?

I will tell you this.....under Murdoch, Fox and it's Right leaning agenda beat out ALL other media networks in revenues. So, for the sake of money, Fox is pretending to still lean Right, all the while pushing a Far Left agenda.

The right has indeed lost it's last media friend. Most are lagging and don't see it......yet.

I'm not necessarily saying I disagree (or agree either), I'm just surprised to hear you say it.

THis supports something I have been saying, that more and more you lefties, your "questions" are actually just thinly veiled propaganda attacks.

I'm not denying that questions can be "not questions", but this one seems to be a legit question. Your assumption that it was not a real question, seems, self serving and unsupported.

it was a graphic showing stock market gains after the shooting deaths of MLK, Michael Brown, and George Floyd.
But the graphic was real. At least Fox had the decency to show the truth.

If Blacks worked half as hard at getting an education and job as they do complaining, there would be no need for BLM.

What Horse Shit this is!

Fox News won't "rein in hosts" like Tucker Carlson----who are on the air to give their opinion!

Fox won't "rein in" their opinions!

Hello Mao! Hello Stalin. Hello Marx----all masquerading under the mask of Black Lives Matter.

Can you imagine that a white woman pushing a baby in a stroller was KILLED for saying "All Lives Matter."

All I have to say is that when you Bolsheviks mother-fuckers come for us in the Heartland...when you leave the rotting infested cities of the North---WHEN YOU COME FOR US----you better pack a lunch---it's going to be a long day.

_____

What on earth is wrong with you?

I'm not denying that questions can be "not questions", but this one seems to be a legit question. Your assumption that it was not a real question, seems, self serving and unsupported.
I didn't say anything about racism one way or the other. I pointed out that the Murdoch family didn't sell faux newz with the rest of the fox empire and that they still do more than lean right.

The question was, in my opinion, nothing more than a diversion.

Had I been asked that under normal circumstances I would have said that it's all in the presentation. Look at how many different ways the same poll can be presented.

He
What Horse Shit this is!

Fox News won't "rein in hosts" like Tucker Carlson----who are on the air to give their opinion!

Fox won't "rein in" their opinions!

Hello Mao! Hello Stalin. Hello Marx----all masquerading under the mask of Black Lives Matter.

Can you imagine that a white woman pushing a baby in a stroller was KILLED for saying "All Lives Matter."

All I have to say is that when you Bolsheviks mother-fuckers come for us in the Heartland...when you leave the rotting infested cities of the North---WHEN YOU COME FOR US----you better pack a lunch---it's going to be a long day.

_____

What on earth is wrong with you?
He bought the RWNJ propaganda.

No, it does NOT! Disney owns the movie section of Fox, not Fox News. Verify what you put out in your posts.

Hilariously ironic when a tRumpling says things like this.
I'm glad you find it entertaining.

I hope you find it just as entertaining as I did the night of November 8th, 2016.

Get ready ...

We are about to get a repeat ....

Forum List

Back