Black Staffers at Fox News Revolt

I note that nowhere are these graphics and comments ever posted. What does that tell you?

It tells me you didn't view the link I provided. Graphic shown at 1:16 mark:

I note that nowhere are these graphics and comments ever posted. What does that tell you?

Must have missed it. Shows you how much I believe in most links. Thanks!

That's great considering a no-name reporter came up with that story, and she's a minority herself!

Last edited:

Must have missed it. Shows you how much I believe in those links.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it think.

Must have missed it. Shows you how much I believe in those links.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it think.

You can't make a libtard think no matter where they are!

That's great considering a no-name reporter came up with that story, and she's a minority herself!

That's a great effort to discredit this story, but you've come up a bit short. Better luck next time.

That's a great effort to discredit this story, but you've come up a bit short. Better luck next time.

Why am I discrediting it? It happened. It is much ado about nothing! You should be familiar with that, considering that describes your whole life!

Why am I discrediting it? It happened. It is much ado about nothing! You should be familiar with that, considering that describes your whole life!

Sounds like more projection.

You do realize that normal thinking Americans ignore the Fake News .... right?

Wanna be taken seriously .... try a serious source.

Last edited:
To any objective observer, Fox News exists to cultivate white grievance, but one graphic during Special Report with Bret Baier went too far, it was a graphic showing stock market gains after the shooting deaths of MLK, Michael Brown, and George Floyd.

"They created a white supremacist cell inside the top cable network in America".

— A Fox News staffer to The Daily Beast

Fox leans “Cheap Global Labor”.

Hilariously ironic when a tRumpling says things like this.
I'm glad you find it entertaining.

I hope you find it just as entertaining as I did the night of November 8th, 2016.

Get ready ...

We are about to get a repeat ....
It's not even gonna be close.

Even tRump knows it. He's trying to set up a legal defense for when he can't claim "absolute immunity" any more.

It's not even gonna be close.

Even tRump knows it. He's trying to set up a legal defense for when he can't claim "absolute immunity" any more.
That's EXACTLY what you IDIOTS said in 2016 ...

Soooo entertaining ....

Soooo predictable ...

TRUMP CAN'T WIN

No, it does NOT! Disney owns the movie section of Fox, not Fox News. Verify what you put out in your posts.

Right.

Foxnews was not included in the merger.
But Lachlan Murdoch seems to be moving Foxnews to the Left.
And I suspect that Disney is exerting considerable pressure on Foxnews even though Disney is distancing itself from the Fox name.
I'm looking at financial and other indicators. Not just the sale.

I do notice FoxNews is looking more and more like a left Liberal rag with all the hollywood centric garbage at the bottom and increasing stories
that are slanted against Trump.

Maybe it's just Lachlan, but I suspect it's pressure from the FoxCorporation and Disney.
Time will tell I suppose.

Only if you're really really stupid.
Yes .... you guys are.

That was my point.

You Useful Idiots are ALL parroting the same shit ....
Hilariously ironic when a tRumpling says things like this.

Said the retarded baby.
Lol, I must have really pissed you off to have you following me around from thread to thread like this.

Cool!

Nope. Just procrastinating. And it only takes a few seconds to call you on the way you talk like a retarded baby.

I mean, what kind of fucking assholes, want to make people have debates, while peppering the serious discussions with baby talk?

There are a lot of important insights to unpack in that action of yours.

1. You know that you cannot win the debate on the merits of your arguments.

2. You, even though you know your positions are the worse for people, you still support them. That makes you evil.

3. YOu are deeply dishonest. NOthing you people say, should ever be given any credibility.

4. YOu are all assholes.

No, it does NOT! Disney owns the movie section of Fox, not Fox News. Verify what you put out in your posts.

Right.

Foxnews was not included in the merger.
But Lachlan Murdoch seems to be moving Foxnews to the Left.
And I suspect that Disney is exerting considerable pressure on Foxnews even though Disney is distancing itself from the Fox name.
I'm looking at financial and other indicators. Not just the sale.

I do notice FoxNews is looking more and more like a left Liberal rag with all the hollywood centric garbage at the bottom and increasing stories
that are slanted against Trump.

Maybe it's just Lachlan, but I suspect it's pressure from the FoxCorporation and Disney.
Time will tell I suppose.

OK, you just admitted Fox News is not owned by Disney and then went onto talk about them exerting pressure on Fox News. Are you that stupid?

OK, you just admitted Fox News is not owned by Disney and then went onto talk about them exerting pressure on Fox News. Are you that stupid?

I think you spent too much time in the bunks on those navy ships with the seamen..
I don't think I'm stupid, but I don't claim to be flawless either.

I know Disney bought 21th Century Fox.
I know Murdocks son now runs Fox News
What I SUSPECT is that Disney has some clout and can pressure (or affect) Foxnews.
Foxnews has obviously turned left but is it only due to Murdocks son?

You do not know.
But in true Jackass style, you like to draw your guns and start shooting before thinking.

Two of your problems seems to be narrow thinking and a propensity to be arrogant.
You likely have low self esteem

I think you spent too much time in the bunks on those navy ships with the seamen..
I don't think I'm stupid, but I don't claim to be flawless either.

I know Disney bought 21th Century Fox.
I know Murdocks son now runs Fox News
What I SUSPECT is that Disney has some clout and can pressure (or affect) Foxnews.
Foxnews has obviously turned left but is it only due to Murdocks son?

You do not know.
But in true Jackass style, you like to draw your guns and start shooting before thinking.

Two of your problems seems to be narrow thinking and a propensity to be arrogant.
You likely have low self esteem

OK, shit for brains! I highlighted your stupidity. Maybe you will catch a clue. A company can not put pressure on another that it does not own. That's like saying GM can put pressure on Kraft Foods. Stupid!

Forum List

Back