Black Rifle Coffee Under Fire

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
See what I did there, with that thread title?
4i6Ckte.gif

But ooooooh, wingnuts are MAD!!! (see next post)
4i6Ckte.gif

Again - NYTimes is behind a paywall so I can't get the link, but you can click the tweet, then click the link.

Military personnel are patriots and as such, after they've left the military, their patriotism remains. It's why they and I served. Once they are out, it is only natural for those same patriotic individuals to reflect this in their businesses. The idiotic left's objection to them is their objection to patriotism and the fact that we who have served, are pro-gun. The Black Rifle Coffee Company should not be distancing itself from conservatives or any republicans. As to the left, it is and hasn't been for years now, the party of JFK. It's now pro-Marxist and that in and of itself is "regressive" not progressive.

The idiotic left's objection to them is their objection to patriotism
OK, you're an ignorant who doesn't know what the OP is talking about. Let me help: They sucked up to the little murderer Kyle Rittenhouse and didn't object at all when he was wearing their T-shirt in every photo he could.

Military personnel are patriots and as such, after they've left the military, their patriotism remains. It's why they and I served. Once they are out, it is only natural for those same patriotic individuals to reflect this in their businesses. The idiotic left's objection to them is their objection to patriotism and the fact that we who have served, are pro-gun. The Black Rifle Coffee Company should not be distancing itself from conservatives or any republicans. As to the left, it is and hasn't been for years now, the party of JFK. It's now pro-Marxist and that in and of itself is "regressive" not progressive.
I'm all for vets, but the company formed the name to fit a political subset to market their product. Don't blame consumers for making a market choice.

I'm all for vets, but the company formed the name to fit a political subset to market their product. Don't blame consumers for making a market choice.
Blm chose a political subset of one fentanyl eater.

They chose the name to honor the weapon that helped keep them alive while in the military. Nothing political about it.

Forum List

Back