3 Fully Vaccinated TX Democrats Test Positive for Covid-19

And here we go. How well are those vaccines working again?

I suppose these fully vaccinated politicians can't return to work and produce a quorum so that the new voting law can be enacted.

The Biden administration feels they can get away with conducting censorship on Facebook by claiming that people are dying due to misinformation.
Some on the left feel that vaccines are foolproof and 100% effective.....so of course they claim that Democrats flying without masks is okay....assuming every Democrat got a vaccination.
So basically.....all of the above is bullshit.
And of course subject to censorship under Democrat rules.

lolfmjacket.jpg

But that implies that all the Texas Rep's were vaccinated.. I doubt it. However, if they were all vaccinated what does that say about the veracity of the Bai Dung administration and the Quisling MSM about the effectiveness of the vaccines they've been touting..

Last edited:
Some folk on here just don't get it no matter how many times it's repeated.

Vaccines don't prevent covid. They're not meant to stop you contracting it - only lessen the effects/damage if you do contract it.

But that implies that all the Texas Rep's were vaccinated.. I doubt it. However, if they were vaccinated what does that say about the veracity of the Bai Dung administration and the Quisling MSM about the effectiveness of the vaccines they've been touting..
how come you give the scotish guy here a thumbs up for saying the same thing i said,but i get a laugh?.....did i say it funnier?.....

Good god we are a country of morons. How can so many people still be so gotdam ignorant and stupid as not to understand that vaccinated people still can and will sometimes get covid? Country of morons.

Vaccines don't prevent covid. They're not meant to stop you contracting it - only lessen the effects/damage if you do contract it
That's not what the experts say or what the data so far shows. Both indicate that the vaccines help protect the vaccinated from infection and from spreading it to others.

Where are you getting your info? Facebook and Youtube?

Vaccines don't prevent covid. They're not meant to stop you contracting it - only lessen the effects/damage if you do contract it
That's not what the experts say or what the data so far shows. Both indicate that the vaccines help protect the vaccinated from infection and from spreading it to others.

Where are you getting your info? Facebook and Youtube?
The data in the UK supports it. That's a fact.

If you really want to, I'll get you the credible sources later on tonight when things quiet down in work, but one thing I've learned the few months I've been here is that people on here that have such a strong opinion on literally anything, pays no attention to credible evidence and sources if it doesn't tell them what they want to hear.

I suppose these fully vaccinated politicians can't return to work and produce a quorum so that the new voting law can be enacted.
They can and should be arrested if they return to TX for treatment.

The data in the UK supports it. That's a fact.
Let's check that:

Did you get that from Facebook or Youtube?

And and when you swing and miss on this one, you still have to address all the other studies done on the other 99% of the world's population and what all the experts say. Take your time. You will need it!

Some folk on here just don't get it no matter how many times it's repeated.

Vaccines don't prevent covid. They're not meant to stop you contracting it - only lessen the effects/damage if you do contract it.
Vaccines absolutely prevent you from contracting what you are vaccinated against. Unfortunately, these are RNA platforms are not vaccines. As such, they are just designed to ameliorate symptoms.

Forum List

Back