Black Rifle Coffee Company

Witchit

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2014
TARDIS
Got the video from my nephew, been laughing my ass off ever since. Dude's got a wicked sense of humor. Figured there'd be a ton of customers right here on my favorite message board. Note to community at large: You don't have to be a veteran to want to support a veteran - although I am, and I do love coffee. Haven't seen if they have Keurig pods? What kind of liberal am I, destroying the planet with pods.

But I digress

Here's the site:

BLACK RIFLE COFFEE COMPANY

You can search for coupon codes, and apparently they sell on Amazon? Phfft. Go to the source. Don't need Amazon taking a piece of the proceeds.

Oooh. They have chocolate flavored coffee rounds. Someone is going to have to scrape my ass off the ceiling with a giant spatula. And whoever did their designing deserves awards - and has probably received them.

While I was on the site, a little pop-up was coming up left lower, telling me who purchased what lately. That was nice.

GO! SHOP! Come back here and tell us what you got. I'm gonna get something to wear for my nephews.

Got the video from my nephew, been laughing my ass off ever since. Dude's got a wicked sense of humor. Figured there'd be a ton of customers right here on my favorite message board. Note to community at large: You don't have to be a veteran to want to support a veteran - although I am, and I do love coffee. Haven't seen if they have Keurig pods? What kind of liberal am I, destroying the planet with pods.

But I digress

Here's the site:

You can search for coupon codes, and apparently they sell on Amazon? Phfft. Go to the source. Don't need Amazon taking a piece of the proceeds.

Oooh. They have chocolate flavored coffee rounds. Someone is going to have to scrape my ass off the ceiling with a giant spatula. And whoever did their designing deserves awards - and has probably received them.

While I was on the site, a little pop-up was coming up left lower, telling me who purchased what lately. That was nice.

GO! SHOP! Come back here and tell us what you got. I'm gonna get something to wear for my nephews.

You can recycle Nespresso pods. Here they are re-purposed into some very cool art...

9eb09ecc8cb4df79a078cbedb215fea8.jpg
nespresso4.jpg
2aee5b79170b39cc912e8a6293b8616c--capsules-nespresso-fashion-design.jpg

And it tastes better too.....

:thup:

THAT is freaking amazing.

I'm headed back to the site, now that I have coffee in front of me.

Which is the only way to go through life, really.

A friend of mine showed me their website a while back. I considered buying some, but haven't done it yet. One of these days.

And franchises. I don't know why i find this so exciting. My only beef thus far is that this site isn't very Chrome-friendly, and I should probably tell them so.

Dealers

This code may give you 15% off
tankmachine

But I digress

Here's the site:

I really should order some, but never get around to it. God knows I drink enough coffee
If you are a coffee lover you should not go without trying this coffee...it is the best I've tried in a long time...

Really?? This coffee I have recommended is great coffee? We have the thingies where you fill the little tiny liners with coffee and stick them in a plastic, recyclable pod so I can still order if they don't have 'em.

Which blend do you recommend. My sister is the addict, I just have one giant mug every day at the start of my shift, but she refills all day long and she just orders black. Peets, Caribou - whatever they have on the shelves that is on sale and not shiteous.

Really?? This coffee I have recommended is great coffee? We have the thingies where you fill the little tiny liners with coffee and stick them in a plastic, recyclable pod so I can still order if they don't have 'em.

Which blend do you recommend. My sister is the addict, I just have one giant mug every day at the start of my shift, but she refills all day long and she just orders black. Peets, Caribou - whatever they have on the shelves that is on sale and not shiteous.
I got the "just black coffee" to start...it's good...don't know if they have pods...here's a link...

Coffee

I got hooked on espresso years ago. Everything else tastes weak to me.....Brewed or drip American coffee is especially bad. it's so watered down! I might as well drink a glass of water. :lol:

PS- Dunkin Donuts coffee is made with poison, rat hairs, and used sanitary napkins.

I got hooked on espresso years ago. Everything else tastes weak to me.....Brewed or drip American coffee is especially bad. it's so watered down! I might as well drink a glass of water. :lol:

PS" Dunkin Donuts coffee is made with poison, rat hairs, and used sanitary napkins.

I do drink a lot of espresso - I have an Olympia Cremina at home, and use it daily - but sometimes I'm in the mood for just a cup of coffee, to sit with and enjoy while smoking a cigarette, or along those lines.

And I don't care what Dunkin Donuts coffee is made off - it tastes better than 90% of the drip coffee I've had in my life.

Forum List

Back