Black Republicans TURN On Trump & DeSantis

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Good one EvilEye!
Yeah..I have a hard time giving a shit about the Blacks in the Republican party. I usually think that somehow they believe that it's the only way to get rich? I want to shake them and point out that there are rich Democrats too.
I mean, I don't care if they want to espouse Conservative values...but have they ever actually looked at the floor of the Republican convention and counted the black faces?

As I said....132~

Yeah..I have a hard time giving a shit about the Blacks in the Republican party. I usually think that somehow they believe that it's the only way to get rich? I want to shake them and point out that there are rich Democrats too.
I mean, I don't care if they want to espouse Conservative values...but have they ever actually looked at the floor of the Republican convention and counted the black faces?

As I said....132~
You enjoy them killing each other in demofk plantations! I know

As I said....132~
Preach brother! You get no arguments from me. But I think 132 might be a bit high.

You enjoy them killing each other in demofk plantations! I know
Whites are killing themselves out there in red land. By murder, accidental gun deaths and suicides.

Black Republicans are even getting tired of this. They are turning on their masters.

The modern slave revolt. And it's about time.

But at least you still have Candace Owens :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Wait until the numbers come out in ‘24. Since 2012, Blacks have been increasingly voting Republican. If they are tired of anything, they are tired of Democrats and fellow Blacks Democrats promising them and when falling short, blaming it all on Republicans. Since the 1960s, Democrats have run cities such as Boston,NYC, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington, Chicago, Detroit, Milwaukee, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Portland, and Seattle.

How are things working out for Blacks in those cities? Aren’t Blacks tired of Democrats promising them better education only to block school vouchers for low income Blacks in the inner city? Or, they promise jobs for cities only to chase the jobs out with taxes and regulations. And then there is high crime in cities that chase out businesses and community investment. How is crime supposed to come down when Democrats are easing thresholds for criminals??

Forum List

Back