Zone1 Black Racist saying "I do not care how long your people been in Africa they do not belong there"

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
He says "There is only one african, and that is the black african"...

I mean blacks live in europe too, why wouldnt whites and other non-blacks live in africa? Do you think he is racist? Do you think it might be different because blacks in africa, as a majority still have less power then what usually majorities have, like i mean in southafrica they were the majority but were treated as a minority. That was under Apartheid in Southafrica, do you think it is not anymore like that or it is still like that or do you think he is a racist?

I mean blacks live in europe too, why wouldnt whites and other non-blacks live in africa? Do you think he is racist? Do you think it might be different because blacks in africa, as a majority still have less power then what usually majorities have, like i mean in southafrica they were the majority but were treated as a minority. That was under Apartheid in Southafrica, do you think it is not anymore like that or it is still like that or do you think he is a racist?

Yes, racist, however.... I'm the sort of person who think countries should have their identity, their people. That doesn't mean a closed border, but also not mass immigration. At the same time he probably hate the Nigerians and Zimbabweans too.

coundn't get the video to work for me, but I did get the fact that he's an American. Americans are just 5% of the human race --what's wrong w/ being in a minority especially w/ being a good minority?

The answer is the fact that he's speaking to a group and they're all listening to him --he's a leader and he's successful ranting about how awful everything is. I could fault the crowd eating this up and then I could question why this tread has to rant about how wrong this leader is.

I won't because most folks like to whine "ain't it awful" and never get anything useful done. I'm the oddball trying to think about success and other positive things. Sorry about that...

According to current theory, we all came from Africa. In turn, Africa is EVERYONES Continent.
We Americans are all African American ;)

Forum List

Back