Zone1 Black race agitators don't want to talk about black on black shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeB131
Not to defend Lisa, because she's a racist nitwit...

So are you. At least Lisa is honest.

And ppolice shooting whites in armed standoffs is not the same as shooting unarmed people. Furthermore whites burn down things after winning sporting events, or they blow things up because they imagine some offense or can't get their way.

Whites do it all the time. Maybe you should concern yourself with the massive problems in the white community that caused 40,000 whites to kill themselves in 2020.

Your numbers are bullshit and as usual, you're talking through your ass. A total of 45,979 of all race of people killed themselves in 2020. Firearms accounted for roughly half of them.

"Subgroups with the highest suicide rates were non-Hispanic American Indian or Alaska Native males aged 25–34 years (71.1) and 15–24 years (59.7), and non-Hispanic Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander males aged 25–34 years."

Changes in Suicide Rates — United States, 2019 and 2020

So are you. At least Lisa is honest.

And ppolice shooting whites in armed standoffs is not the same as shooting unarmed people. Furthermore whites burn down things after winning sporting events, or they blow things up because they imagine some offense or can't get their way.

How much stuff got burned down during the BLM riots? Sorry, man, that was a lot worse than people getting a little roudy after a sporting event.

No one deserves to be murdered... but you pick a fight with cops, you RUN THAT RISK.
Before they decided to murder him he was already in handcuffs.
IMG_2970.jpeg

Then that cop decided to kneel on his neck for over 9 minutes until he was dead. I knew they were killing him the first time I saw the video. He was not a threat at that point. He called out for his mother. Thats when I knew he was dying.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Eric Garner died from a crushed trachea due to a chokehold banned by the NYPD. That's what the coroner stated.

After his fat and bloated ass decided to fight with cops. What part of DON'T FIGHT THE COPS isn't computing for you.

No, the 1 crime claimed was an allegation. No one ever found if the 20 was counterfeit. Floyd did not resist arrest and the penalty for counterfeiting is not death.

He was also high as a kite, they found fentanyl and other counterfeit bills in his car. And, oh, yeah, he was resisting arrest. Doesn't excuse what Chauvin did, he completely overreacted. But Floyd was hardly "blameless".

That's only according to Darren Wilson, the murderer. How many murderers do you believe? Furthermore Brown was 20 yards away from Wilson when Wilson fired those shots.

And let's just ignore the findings of the DOJ whereby they found numerous consistent constitutional violations against the black citizens of Ferguson by the police.

If you want to cite the DOJ report, the DOJ report cleared Wilson of any wrongdoing. Also the gun going off in the cruiser wasn't in dispute. there was GSR in the cruiser and on Brown's body. Now, I don't think the shooting of the fatal shots was justified, but again, you expect someone to make a good decision in a stressful situation, they aren't always going to.

Freddy Gray was riding a bike and was stopped for no reason. The knife was legal and he did not pull it out on the cops. This excuse of his death is justified because we found a weap8n on him is an example of your racism. Gray had no reason to be in that paddy wagon.

Actually, he was stopped for a specific reason. Kim Mosby ordered more police intervention in that crime ridden neighborhood. If the knife wasn't illegal, then there was no good reason for this idiot to thrash around inside the paddy wagon. Get to the police station, call your public defender, let him hash out if the damned knife was illegal or not.

Oh, point you leave out, it was a black judge who ruled the cops did nothing wrong, after hearing all the evidence.

The Oklahoma City Police Department hired Daniel Holdsclaw who raped black women while on police duty and got sentenced to 263 years in prison. .

So he abused his badge and got 263 years in prison. Not seeing a problem here.

I saved the best for last. Franklin County, Ohio’s Deputy Sheriff Jason Meade. Meade's attitude about his job is summed up in this statement: “I hunt people; it’s a great job.” He gave a speech in church service about using deadly force on citizens citing the examples of David and Jesus. In this speech, he called the use of deadly force a form of “righteous release.” It is clear that Meade had flown a jet over the cuckoo's nest. Meade was not only able to maintain employment, but the department also assigned him to work with U.S Marshalls. Jason Meade murdered Casey Goodson on December 4, 2020. He shot him three times in the back, then claimed Goodson had a gun and his life was being threatened. Meade was indicted, but that doesn’t bring Goodson back to his children.

So he used excessive force and he's going on trial for it and will probably be convicted.... Again, not seeing the problem here.

“I felt my life was threatened” is a song located on page 1 of the police hymnal. As of this writing, Officer Kim Potter has been sentenced to 2 years in prison for the killing of Daunte Wright. The judge had mercy calling it a sad case. But Potter decided she would play tough cop and pull somebody over for hanging air freshener on a rearview mirror. 2 years was not long enough.

He didn't get pulled over for an air freshener, he got pulled over for expired tags, and THEN they found out the guy had outstanding warrants. But you leave that part out. Oh, yeah, and then there's the part where he decided he was going to fight with cops.

But, yeah, I agree, two years probably too short. Just like it was too short for the cop who shot Justine Damond...

Do you know why they don't kill unarmed whites in any serious way ?

WHITE PEOPLE WOULD NEVER STAND FOR IT.

White people would be blowing up police departments tomorrow. They would be finding out where the cop lived and practice street justice.

And you know what ? I gotta respect that.

White people have a deep "You ain't gonna treat us like n*ggers" mentality

Uh, unarmed white people are killed by the police all the time.

Nobody blew up any buildings. In half these cases, no one was even held responsible.

Your numbers are bullshit and as usual, you're talking through your ass. A total of 45,979 of all race of people killed themselves in 2020. Firearms accounted for roughly half of them.

"Subgroups with the highest suicide rates were non-Hispanic American Indian or Alaska Native males aged 25–34 years (71.1) and 15–24 years (59.7), and non-Hispanic Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander males aged 25–34 years."

Changes in Suicide Rates — United States, 2019 and 2020
Really?

1656541768973.png

U.S.A. SUICIDE: 2020 OFFICIAL FINAL DATA
https://save.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/2020datapgsv1a-3.pdf

View attachment 664019
Then that cop decided to kneel on his neck for over 9 minutes until he was dead. I knew they were killing him the first time I saw the video. He was not a threat at that point. He called out for his mother. Thats when I knew he was dying.

NO one is defending what Chauvin did.

But if he hadn't resisted arrest when the first two cops arrived, Chauvin never would have been involved.

View attachment 664019
OK, so the cop was wrong in his handling of the doped up criminal, and he’s now in prison, and will be for a long time. (I’m sure there were also a few cases of police unjustifiably killing whites, too, but for some reason, nobody knows their names.)

That tens of thousands of rioters and looters burned down millions of dollars of property, assaulted hundreds, murdered 30, stole millions from stores, and created chaos in dozens of cities for months on end, and gave the guy a funeral fit for a head of state, was, to put it mildly, an overreaction to ONE sadistic cop. In the meantime, there are 50 million police encounters a year with ex-felons who are belligerent, defiant, drunk or stoned, and 99.999% are handled well under difficult circumstances.

Uh, unarmed white people are killed by the police all the time.

Nobody blew up any buildings. In half these cases, no one was even held responsible.
That proves my point. When you can name them all that shows that they're not killing unarmed white ppl in any serious way.

You should not be able to name them because the list of unarmed white ppl killed by cops should be that extensive.

But if whites really want cry and whine about the odd minisclue number of unarmed whites killed by the police then you people need to be just as vociferous as blacks are in pointing out how unarmed Whites who are killed by the police.

If all ppl are really suffering from police brutality then wouldn’t you think that whites should be complaining about the police brutality, rather than complaining about blks complaining about the police brutality ?

You haven't really thought this through have you ?

End of the day white people will support harsher a police force....... just as long as they’re over whelmingly sticking it to those blacks !!!

giphy.gif

Because that's one of the many ways white and non blk ppl get a little buzz out of seeing cops mistreat and harm black people.

So they will support them even if they could potentially be used against whites too. It’s an example of cutting off your nose to spite your face. They're happy with one or two white sacrifices. White ppl see that as just the cost of doing business.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
How much stuff got burned down during the BLM riots? Sorry, man, that was a lot worse than people getting a little roudy after a sporting event.

So lighting a whole bus on fire and destroying people’s cars, fighting and shooting guns randomly because a baseball team won the World Series is acceptable ?

But rioting because of blatant income inequality, lack of opportunity and disregard for black life isn't acceptable?

Only a white supremacist can rationalize something like that

article-2380768-1B0D5FF1000005DC-175_634x428.jpg

san-francisco-giants-world-series-2102-4.jpg

• Thanks
How do you know that?
I don't. It's my opinion.
Ask yourself this. Why would a cop after putting a suspect in handcuffs with three cops restraining him with their knees, leave his knee planted on his neck for an additional 9 minutes with his hand in his pocket?

• Thanks
That proves my point. When you can name them all that shows that they're not killing unarmed white ppl in any serious way.

You should not be able to name them because the list of unarmed white ppl killed by cops should be that extensive.

But if whites really want cry and whine about the odd minisclue number of unarmed whites killed by the police then you people need to be just as vociferous as blacks are in pointing out how unarmed Whites who are killed by the police.

Actually, both numbers are miniscule. You gave a list of black victims, and two of them were suicides and two of them were not killed by cops... that's how weak your sauce was.

If all ppl are really suffering from police brutality then wouldn’t you think that whites should be complaining about the police brutality, rather than complaining about blks complaining about the police brutality ?

A couple of thoughts

Initially, a lot of well-meaning white people were right there with you. You abused the good will...
Secondly, white people just don't feel an attachment to our thugs, delinquents, and bad apples.

ou haven't really thought this through have you ?

End of the day white people will support harsher a police force....... just as long as they’re over whelmingly sticking it to those blacks !!!

Or we just fear being victims of crime. Now, yeah, statistically, you are unlikely to be the victim of a violent crime, but it's a valid fear.

Because that's one of the many ways white and non blk ppl get a little buzz out of seeing cops mistreat and harm black people.

Yes, everyone is out to get you.

So they will support them even if they could potentially be used against whites too. It’s an example of cutting off your nose to spite your face. They're happy with one or two white sacrifices. White ppl see that as just the cost of doing business.

Or more likely, we are more worried about crime than police misconduct. 25,000 homicides in 2020, only 1000 involved police, and all but 35 of those involved some idiot pulling a weapon on a cop.

So lighting a whole bus on fire and destroying people’s cars, fighting and shooting guns randomly because a baseball team won the World Series is acceptable ?

But rioting because of blatant income inequality, lack of opportunity and disregard for black life isn't acceptable?

One night of vandalism where no one was killed vs. MONTHS of vandalism were dozens were killed... um, yeah, Apples and Oranges.

I don't. It's my opinion.
Ask yourself this. Why would a cop after putting a suspect in handcuffs with three cops restraining him with their knees, leave his knee planted on his neck for an additional 9 minutes with his hand in his pocket?

His hands weren't in his pockets. He was wearing dark glove that were blended into his pants.

His hands weren't in his pockets. He was wearing dark glove that were blended into his pants.
Oh well! That makes all the difference, doesn't it? As long as you hand isn't in your pocket you are free to kill a restrained suspect. That about right?

• Thanks
The data was "compiled" by egghead PHD's, most likely all white liberals. I see nothing about the CDC.

So now you trust all white liberals to tell you what to think?
The data is the same stuff you have. Nobody tells me what to think so stop trying to use that one. You white right wingers really need to stop this shit. We aren't like you, we do think for ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back