Black Professor Says Blacks Need More Affrimative Action Handouts

NO racist terms are allowed outside of the FZ boys and girls. That applies to you black racists too.
Is Negro a racist term?
I hear Latinos using the term all the time. Negro is Spanish for the color black. Afro-Americans want to be called "black" so why is "negro" offensive to them? A friggin' Catch-22.

Last edited:
"A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for the Negro."
-MLK
westwall I THOUGHT YOU BANNED that word outside of the FZ. Told you it would bite you in the ass.

Your problem is he is using a HISTORICAL quote. The only person it is biting is you.

Oh please, you let token there say anything he wants and then punish the responder.

"A society that has done something special against the Negro for hundreds of years must now do something special for the Negro."
-MLK

Go cry somewhere else. You going to get anymore "free shit" from Whitey.
I wasnt crying. I was just pointing out to the OP MLK was definitely for Black only affirmative action. Cant you read?

Sorry, you're always crying. Oh the horror of you being born black.

-MLK

I wasnt crying. I was just pointing out to the OP MLK was definitely for Black only affirmative action. Cant you read?

Being born Black is glorious, amazing, empowering. I love being Black I wouldnt cry about that. Now if you think saying whites had affirmative action for 300 plus years is crying then its obvious you lack sufficient reading comprehension to make an intelligent decision.

Whites had white only affirmative action from the conception of this country until the 1960's. Blacks only need half that time to balance the injustice and overtake whites.
I believe part of the American creed is that all men are created equal. Let's put that in practice. Again.
So you dont have not problem with getting rid of the economic gap whites created with their centuries of white only affirmative action?
Everyone is equal now so no one gets to play with a handicap. I have never had a handicap like minorities had. I applied for the Post Office one time and with my 10 points for military service, when I took the test I scored 94 and had a score of 104. Some people had scores in the 70s and were hired within 6 months to a year. I got called 7 1/2 years later after a couple of extensions. I went to the PO and took a $6.50 pay cut. One of the black men I worked with told me I would have been hired almost immediately if I had said I was black when I first applied. He was retired military too and got hired after a year on the list. Now. tell me again about that "economic gap."
I disagree. There is an economic gap between whites and Blacks directly as a result of your white affirmative action that was in place for centuries. When accumulation of wealth for Blacks equals the accumulation of wealth for whites then and only then can we start claiming equality. Basically youre spouting a bunch of bullshit.
Take all the whites in America and average their salaries and benefits. Now take all the blacks in America and average their salaries and benefits. (Don't forget all the black athletes with all their salaries and bonuses) I'll wager the 2 races are pretty close to even in that regard. True story.

-MLK

Being born Black is glorious, amazing, empowering. I love being Black I wouldnt cry about that. Now if you think saying whites had affirmative action for 300 plus years is crying then its obvious you lack sufficient reading comprehension to make an intelligent decision.
Being born White is glorious, amazing, empowering. I love being White I wouldnt cry about that. Now if you think saying blacks had affirmative action for 300 plus years is crying then its obvious you lack sufficient reading comprehension to make an intelligent decision.

Don't sound anything other than a racist bit of rubbish old bean. I look to a person's CHARACTER, not their COLOUR; you??

Greg

Whites had white only affirmative action from the conception of this country until the 1960's. Blacks only need half that time to balance the injustice and overtake whites.
I believe part of the American creed is that all men are created equal. Let's put that in practice. Again.
So you dont have not problem with getting rid of the economic gap whites created with their centuries of white only affirmative action?
Everyone is equal now so no one gets to play with a handicap. I have never had a handicap like minorities had. I applied for the Post Office one time and with my 10 points for military service, when I took the test I scored 94 and had a score of 104. Some people had scores in the 70s and were hired within 6 months to a year. I got called 7 1/2 years later after a couple of extensions. I went to the PO and took a $6.50 pay cut. One of the black men I worked with told me I would have been hired almost immediately if I had said I was black when I first applied. He was retired military too and got hired after a year on the list. Now. tell me again about that "economic gap."
I disagree. There is an economic gap between whites and Blacks directly as a result of your white affirmative action that was in place for centuries. When accumulation of wealth for Blacks equals the accumulation of wealth for whites then and only then can we start claiming equality. Basically youre spouting a bunch of bullshit.
Take all the whites in America and average their salaries and benefits. Now take all the blacks in America and average their salaries and benefits. (Don't forget all the black athletes with all their salaries and bonuses) I'll wager the 2 races are pretty close to even in that regard. True story.
You would lose that wager. Youre not speaking from facts. Youre speaking from ignorance and guesses.

RELEASE: New CAP Report Concludes That the Black-White Wealth Gap Is Widening and Targeted Policies Are Necessary to Close It - Center for American Progress

"The wealth gap between black and whites families in America is inextricably linked to America’s history of structural racism. A new report out today concludes that this gap is deepening. The report recommends targeted policies that are necessary to ensure African American families can build wealth similarly to white families in America."

-MLK

Translation: " How dare you disagree with a black man. I'll just call you stupid and stick my tounge out at you."

-MLK

Does your first sentence in your post mean black is beautiful? I take 2 iron pills a day for iron deficiency.

-MLK

Being born White is glorious, amazing, empowering. I love being White I wouldnt cry about that. Now if you think saying blacks had affirmative action for 300 plus years is crying then its obvious you lack sufficient reading comprehension to make an intelligent decision.

Don't sound anything other than a racist bit of rubbish old bean. I look to a person's CHARACTER, not their COLOUR; you??

Greg
No one really wants to be white. Give me a break.

Blacks have never had Black only affirmative action.

You didnt make a post that required intelligent thought. I was just pointing out it wasnt a horror being Black. while letting you know that informing you that whites had white only affirmative action isnt crying.

I look at color first then character. Kinda hard to see a persons character unless you spend time with them. Well I guess unless you can read minds.

Well your founding fathers believed that only all white men were created equal and thats why we are in the mess we are in today.

You sure about that? "ALL MEN" seems fairly universal to me. Of course DemoKKKrats do believe that only the whites historically were covered but I digress.

Greg

You would lose that wager. Youre not speaking from facts. Youre speaking from ignorance and guesses.

RELEASE: New CAP Report Concludes That the Black-White Wealth Gap Is Widening and Targeted Policies Are Necessary to Close It - Center for American Progress

"The wealth gap between black and whites families in America is inextricably linked to America’s history of structural racism. A new report out today concludes that this gap is deepening. The report recommends targeted policies that are necessary to ensure African American families can build wealth similarly to white families in America."
Did CAP consider my equation?

Greg

You didnt make a post that required intelligent thought. I was just pointing out it wasnt a horror being Black. while letting you know that informing you that whites had white only affirmative action isnt crying.

I look at color first then character. Kinda hard to see a persons character unless you spend time with them. Well I guess unless you can read minds.

So unless they're black they're not on your equality list? That's ridiculous; and yes, that IS racist. Quite disgusting really.

Greg

Did CAP consider my equation?
How do you think they came up with this conclusion? Dont tell me you dont understand what wealth is?

Greg

That’s pretty damn obvious!

Forum List

Back